- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been a while, but I found time in my week to post.  I am also working on a series, but don't expect it to be as short a story as this.
Chapter 11

The Fight

After returning to the feudal era, and everyone met Kagon, Sanku asked, “So we need to find this Akitoki to use the weapon?” Kagon nodded and asked, “So, does anyone know where he is?” “Just then an explosion was heard in the distance, and Inuyasha noticed Akitoki’s scent. “Well, you want to complete that or not?” Inuyasha asked. Kagon nodded, and the group followed. “Why are you chasing after this human instead of Hakadoshi?” Koame asked. “You know, you could go home to your den,” Future Kagashe said. “WHY SHOULD I DO THAT?!” Koame yelled. “Because you’re acting like an ingrate! Mango!” Future Kagashe retorted. “Hey I’m not a fruit!” Koame retorted back. WELL YOU SURE LOOK LIKE ONE,” Future Kagashe yelled. As the argument, that was getting on everyone’s nerves, intensified Inuyasha said, “Kagome, Ayame could you two get them to stop?” “Sure thing,” Ayame and Kagome said in unison. Kagon also went with Ayame and Kagome to stop the fight. “Why, you and Kouga argued with each other all the time,” Shippo said. “We weren’t that bad were we?” Kouga asked. “Actually yes you were,” Sango said.
The group soon caught up with Akitoki, who was being chased by ordinary bandits. Inuyasha, Young Kagashe, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Sanku, Kouga, and Kirara knocked out the bandits; after the bandits were defeated, Akitoki Hojo got up and said, “Thank you for coming to my rescue once again.” Shippo said, “Wait join us for awhile, there is someone who wishes to see you.” Akitoki looked at him and said, “Good or bad?” “Oh, relax already, you’ll see later,” Shippo said.
Meanwhile, in the area where Future Kagashe and Koame were now fighting, Kagome yelled, “Would you two cut it out?!” The two of them only ignored her; Kagon said, “Don’t worry I’ll stop them.” Kagon walked up to the two and stopped. “Kagashe, sit girl!” he said. Crash! Kagashe crashed to the ground. “Thanks a lot traitor,” Future Kagashe said.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Kagon, Present Kagashe, Future Kagashe, and Koame I created.