- Text Size +
Chapter 10

Kagon’s

New Weapon

After explaining the very long story to Hojo and Eri, Eri asked, “Why didn’t you tell us you weren’t really sick?” “Would you have believed her?” Inuyasha asked. Hojo said, looking at Eri, “You know, he’s right.” “We would have called her a nut case,” Eri said. “Isn’t that what she is?” Inuyasha asked. “Inuyasha,” Kagome said, sweetly, “Sit Sit Sit boy!” Crash! Crash! Crash! Crash Crash! Crash! Both Inuyasha and Young Kagashe crashed to the floor. “Thanks a lot, father,” Young Kagashe said, getting up.
“So, you are saying that Kagashe and our son are friends in the future?” Hojo asked. “Hojo, I think they are more than just friends, the way future Kagashe acts,” Kagome said. “You mean they “like” each other,” Eri asked, “Does Kagon know?” “Why would I say anything of the sort to him?!” Future Kagashe yelled. Kagome put her hand to her face, shook her head, took it off, and said, “You are so like Inuyasha; his stubbornness you need no more of.” Inuyasha yelled, “I am not stubborn” “Inuyasha sit boy!” Kagome yelled. Crash! Crash! Inuyasha and Young Kagashe fell face first to the floor again. “Would you please, calm down, you’re going to get us both killed,” Young Kagashe said. Inuyasha didn’t say anything, but got off the floor. “So anyway, can I go?” Kagon asked. “Just a second,” Hojo said. Hojo got up, and went into another room.
Moments later, Hojo came back with something that looked like a dream-catcher, but was larger than your hand. “Kagon, this has been passed down for generations, and it has two other parts; the last person known to have them is Akitoki Hojo,” Hojo said, “You must find him to find the stick and the other item that looks like this wheel.” “And where might I find him?” Kagon asked. Kagome said, “He is in the feudal era.” “How do you know?” Hojo asked. “We see him from time to time,” Inuyasha said. “I see,” Hojo said. Kagon took the item from Hojo and Eri said, “Kagon, Kagashe, Inuyasha, Kagome, good luck.” Everyone nodded, and after saying bye for now; Inuyasha, Kagome, Young Kagashe, Future Kagashe, and Kagon left.
Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  Future Kagashe, Kagon, and Present Kagashe I created.