The Return by Taiyoukai_Nile
Summary: Drabble. I/K. Kagome returns to see…
Categories: Humor, Drabbles Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 241 Read: 1290 Published: 29 Oct 2008 Updated: 29 Oct 2008

1. The Return by Taiyoukai_Nile

The Return by Taiyoukai_Nile
Kagome sighed as she looked into the well. She almost did not want to return to the feudal era.

‘But I promised. Its hard to go back when he made it so hard to come here in the first place,’ she huffed.

“Okay, enough dawdling,” she said to herself, and then jumped into the well.

As she passed through, she wondered if InuYasha was still angry.

‘I sat him over that bridge. He ended up breaking through it before landing into the creek,’ she remembered. ‘I should apologize for sitting him like that.’

She sighed heavily and then grew angry.

‘Maybe not. He’d just replied and say something about him not being hurt because he wasn’t some weak human.’ she frowned.

Her feet finally touching the ground on the other side of the well, drawing her out of her thoughts.

“Hey, wench! Hurry and get this thing off of me!” she heard InuYasha’s gruff voice shout from above.

Kagome grew curious, and scurried up the vines of the well. When she finally came to the top, she came face-to-face with InuYasha with an ofuda on his forehead.

“Come on, get it off!” he growled. “Damn monk had me frozen here since sun up.”

Kagome burst out laughing.

‘This is hilarious! Serves him right,’ she said to herself.

He was frozen on one foot, as if he was about to leap in.

“Yeah, yeah, laugh it up,” InuYasha groaned.
End Notes:
I do not own InuYasha. Copyright goes to Takahashi Rumiko
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=867