DOG WHISTLE by jessicalp11
Summary:

What happens when a accedent occures when inuyasha's beads brake? kagome brings something from her time that might just tame him. What could it be? READ TO FIND OUT!!


Categories: General Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kirara, Miroku, Sango, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 205 Read: 2159 Published: 27 Sep 2007 Updated: 27 Sep 2007

1. Chapter 1 by jessicalp11

Chapter 1 by jessicalp11
Author's Notes:

 i thought the pic was funny. i put what shippo said out on the side if you can not read it.

  "umm.....sorry inuyasha. the demon sacred me. i didn't know i had to go"

 "What am I going to do?" kagome cried."Inuyasha won't behave if he don't have his beads or something to keep him in line."

Kagome's mum thought "hmm... how about you get a dog whisle? That is what they use for traning dogs, and inuyasha is part dog demon."

Kagome thought about this a minute"Okay it is worth a try. I will go to the store right now and get it."

When she got to the store she went to the pet section and looked at the different types of whisles. Finally she picked on that was small, yet it said very high pitched, with a black string attated. She put the whisle in the basket and went to the kid demartment and got a coloring book and some markers for shippo. Then she went to the hair depo. and got shampoo and conditenor for sango, then she went to the wax depo. and got some polish for miroko for his staff. Then she went to pay for it. When she got home she was worn out from all the shopping so she quickly packed her bag and went to take a nap.

End Notes:
review
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=85