InuYasha and My New Even Weirder life cross over by Jujub
Summary: Kagome and InuYasha finds two kids hiding in a bush by the temple but it looks they found some pretty strange kids.
Categories: Humor, Crossover, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > Other Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Sango, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3169 Read: 11995 Published: 25 Oct 2008 Updated: 06 Nov 2008
Story Notes:
I don't own the InuYasha charaters but I do take credit for the Julie and Jake. "My New even Weirder Life." is a book that I am writing on my own.  So, don't go trying to find in book stores because the only copy is at my house.

1. Chapter 1 by Jujub

2. Chapter 2 by Jujub

3. Chapter 3 by Jujub

Chapter 1 by Jujub
Author's Notes:

This is my first story so be nice. The story of Jake and Julie will be told through out the story.

Tell me what you think. I want to know if its good or not

 

"Come on, Kagome we need to get back," InuYasha yelled at Kagome. "Well, I'm not leaving until I get some more stuff," Kagome yelled back.  InuYasha jumped in front of Kagome, "Don't you have enough stuff," inuYasha stopped and sniffed around, "Did you get a dog?"  Kagome looked at him strangely, "No, why?" He looked to bush "I smell something over there,"  Kagome walked to the bush and moved the branches to find a girl with blue hair and a muscular boy hiding.

"What do think your doing in there?" Kagome asked. The girl was the first to speak, "Look, this isn't what it seems.  We were hiding from these guys that were chasing us."  InuYasha looked at her with suspicion in his eyes," Why were they chasing you?"  The boy turned to the girl, "What do think, Julie? Should we tell them?"  Julie inspected InuYasha seeing his ears and claws, "Well, Jake it looks like they have secrets of their own. Its a long story so you might want to find somewhere to sit down."


InuYasha led them to the well house.  Once there he turned to the new comers, "Before you start I need to do one thing," Just then he pushed Julie and Jake into the well. "InuYasha! What are you doing?  You know that only you and me can go through the well." Kagome yelled at InuYasha. "Really, then why isn't there anything in the well?" He explained. "What?" Kagome looked down the well to find nothing, "Well, don't just stand there lets go." She said as she jumped in the well. "Finally!"

Once on the other side InuYasha found Julie looking at Shippo with curious eyes, "What are you?" She said as she poked his tail. He stared back at her with the same eyes, "I'm a fox demon. What are you?" he asked back. "Me? I'm a guardian and my boyfriend here, is a werewolf." 

 Shippo looked confused, "Whats a werewolf?" Julie turned to Jake, "Why don't you show him?" Right there Jake started growing dog ears, a tail, and claws.  Everyone but Julie, looked at him in amazement. Julie just smiled and said, "Aren't the ears cute."  "Are you stupid? Your friend here just turned into a wolf demon." InuYasha yelled at her. "Wolf demon? I just said he's a werewolf. Wolf demon, no. Werewolf, yes." "Why you little brat!" InuYasha was about to hit her on the head when there was a hand in the way. Julie slowly put his hand down, "I don't think you want to do that." InuYasha looked at his hand then at Julie, "Why aren't I angry?" Shippo and Kagome looked shocked. "I have the power to make people peaceful with one touch, but because your not human it didn't effect you as much." Julie explain.  "Can you teach me that?" asked Shippo. "Sorry this is a so called 'gift' that the Elders gave me. I can't teach it. I can only control it with these gloves." Thats when Kagome noticed Julie putting a glove back on her hand.

"You don't seem that greatful for this 'gift'." said InuYasha returning to his normal self.  Julie turn to him with tears in her eyes, "You try not being able to touch your family because if you do they won't notice anything. You try having to hurt your family so you can protected them. Do you know how hard it is having your life prefect, your happy, your friends are happy, your families happy, everyone is happy, and have it all just ripped from you, but you can't tell everyone why you have to hurt them." Jake came behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "But your boyfriend can touch you." Kagome said trying to cheer her up. "Yeah, but thats because a he's my true love." Julie explained.

"Aren't you a little young to be saying that you found your true love?" said Sango as she walked to the group,  "Hello! My name is Sango." Julie smiled, placed her hand out (gloves still on), "Yo! My name is Julie." Sango looked at her hand strangly, "What you guys don't shake hands around here?"  "Julie, where not in Canada." Jake told her. "Oh, right." Julie responed as she put her hand back down, "This my boyfriend Jake." Julie said as she stode beside Jake.

"Its nice to meet you." Sango replied, "Kagome, InuYasha, I just came to get you guys and Shippo of course, but I didnt know you were bring friends." Julie looked at Kagome, "Are we friends?" "I guess so." Kagome said at the thought of another girl in the group. "Aren't you a little trusting?" said InuYasha questionly "There is nothing wrong with that." Julie told him, "The more friends you have the least enemies you have." "But that gives your enemies more lives to threaten when they threaten you." InuYasha told her. "Ya, but if you have alot of friends thats lot more people to help you save those friends indanger." Julie replied as she walked over to Shippo, "Why don't you show Jake and me where we're going."

Shippo jumped on Jake's shoulder, "Don't mind InuYasha he has trust issues." "Thats okay, I'm use to people with trust issues.  Just look at my friend Taylor, when I first meet her she had no friends. Because of this she didn't know how to handle friend problems, so she would run from them, literally. I'd be talking to her about something I didn't like I'd try and move somewhere where we could talk and she'd be gone. Now she just goes silent at problems but she does listen without running. Well, except when when I try to talk about her finding him." Julie explained. "Him?" Shippo asked, "Who is that?"  "You know the one person your ment to be with. Your true love. For the guardians its the one person who isn't a fellow guardian that isn't effected." "Oh. Thats why you can touche, Jake." realnized Shippo. 

"Ya but I knew she was the girl for me before she even had her powers, before she knew me, more then some guy at her school." Jake said as Julie turn to hide her red cheeks. "Aww! You guys are so cute." said Kagome. "Ya! Forget what I said about you two being too young.  You guys are made for each other." Now both Julie and Jake turned a bright shade of red, but cause Julie was looking down she walked right into a tree. "Ow!" Was all Julie said as she rubed her nose.

"Your suppose to protect people but you can't even walk straight." grumpled InuYasha. "I deffintly can protect the world." Julie told him proudly. "Really, then prove it!" exlaimed InuYasha. Julie smiled an evil looking smile, "Sure, I'd love to. Draw your weapeon."

End Notes:
Pretty please leave reveiws. I need to know if I'm writing a werth while story.
Chapter 2 by Jujub
Author's Notes:

the discription of Julie's sword may be incorret. I need to check my drawing.

"I hope you don't minded playing my way?" Julie asked as she drew her sword. This sword is a medival sword decortated with a blue metal vine on the blade that seem to wind around the hilt, on the top of the hilt was large white jewel, as Julie drew it the sword gave a blue light.

"That depends. What is your way?" InuYasha asked as he drew his sword. "Its very simple. First one to pin the other wins, but no killing.  I hate death. And since your new to the game you can have first go." Julie explained. "That is a stupid move girl" said InuYasha as he threshed his sword forward, "Wind Scar!"

Julie ran toward the Wind Scar, as she drew closer she threw a strike at the ground, as the sword was about to hit the ground it turn into a long wood staff. She used it as a pole vault to jump over the Wind Scar and behind InuYasha. Once behind him she swung her leg, tripping him. "Thats the best you've got? From your adittude I would of thought that you were a better fighter." "How did you do that with your sword?" InuYasha asked as he got up. "Oh, didn't I tell you? My sword turns into any weapon I might need. Now are you going to fight or just stand there and let me win?" "I will win, wench!" yelled InuYasha as he striked at her. Julie blocked him with her sword a sword again. She pushed him off and toke swing, as she swung InuYasha went to strike from behind. The second their backs were to each other Julie turned her sword to a staff and hit InuYasha square in the back. As he fell on his stomach, Julie step on his back brought her chin to her knee and said,"I win." Julie took her foot off of him then she held her hand out to help him up. InuYasha just growled and as he pushed her hand away. Julie shrugged her shoulders and walked toward the others as nothing happened.

Shippo and Kagome just starred at Julie, while Jake threw his arm around Julie and said, "Good job! I like how you, jumped." "Really you don't think I was to proud?" Julie asked as she noticed Shippo and Kagome. She turned to Sango, "Whats with them?" "I think its that they never expected see someone who was a problem in a fight for InuYasha. Me, I'm just surprised that it was someone as nice as you." "Really? Then I guess its a good thing that I'm on his side." Julie looked back to see InuYasha giving her a hard stare. A chill went up Julie's spine.

"You know I'm sure you and me aren't that different. I'm the leader in my group bac home. Trust me, it was stressful before the powers came. Ghess, between Anna always blowing things up and Taylor burning things. I don't know how they survive with out me and Jake to save them from their messes." Julie said with worry in her voice, "I wounder how their all holding out." "Then why are you in Japan? If you live in Canada?" Kagome asked confused. "Oh! Well, it's kinda funny. You see, Jake and I are looking for others that don't have completely normal life of a normal person. You, know other werewolfs, vampires, the unknown to the human eyes." Julie explained. "why are you doing that?" asked Shippo from Jake's shoulder. "We thougth it be a good idea to make friends with as many as we can. You know like Julie said earlier, 'the more friends you have the less enimies you have.' " Jake told him.

"This great talking about our mission and all but can we keep moving?" Julie asked. "Why, whats your rush?" asked InuYasha. "'Cause-" just then Julie was cut off by a loud growl from her stomach, "I'm that." Julie said as she pointed to her stomach. "Yeah I'm hungry too." Shippo stated. "Fine then lets keep moving."

Chapter 3 by Jujub

Once close to the village Kagome asked, "Where's Miroku?" Sango rolled her eyes, "He is giving he's prayers to a lord and his four daughters passing through the village." "Why aren't I surprised?" exclaimed InuYasha.

"Who is this Miroku?" asked Jake. "Miroku's the monk that travels with us." Shippo explained. "So, then why do you guys seem unhappy with the fact that he that he is doing his job." Jake asked, but his words sound like Julie's. Only Shippo noticed this, but he just shoke his head and said, "That same monk is also a leech." "Really?! He's a vampire? Thats great and a little strange seeing how supposeably vampires are demons of some sort. Then again thats only some peoples opion though." Julie said exicted and thoughtful at the same time. Everyone gave Julie a strange look.

"I don't think they meant that kinda of leech, Julie." Jake said shaking his head with his hand over his eyes, in embaressment. "Oh! Like a prev. Your traveling with a prev.? That must be interesting? Wait, a MONK is a PERV.! Who in their right mind let that happen? Why do YOU let that happen?" Julie said as she looked at Kagome and Sango confussed. "Look he's not as bad you think. He's still a virgin." Sango told her. "Okay, then I guess he's not too bad. Just a player." sighed Julie.

"A what?" Shippo asked. "What my friends and I call a player-besides in games- are people that try and date alot of people. Personaly, I think people like that are just braver then others, when it comes to finding the one. You know trying to find who the one might be like." Julie explained to him.

"Where do you come up with things like that?" Jake asked as he reach over to scruff up Julie's hair. "I don't know, maybe the same place as you get your entertainment, my head." Julie told him as she jumped on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. He grapped her legs and put them around his waist. Julie smiled at Shippo still on Jake's shoulder, "Hi! Whats up?" Shippo laughed, "Nothing really, except your mate is comfy." "He is but he isn't my mate. He's my boyfriend." She told him. "Oh!" Shippo exclaimed. "Hey! You know I think Jake could go a faster then this." Julie told Shippo as if Jake wasn't even there. "I think you might just be right." Shippo agreed. "Hey! You two aren't caring a person and a half." Shippo snorted at Jake's remake. Julie winked at Shippo "Oh. So, your a whimp. Shippo did you know that my boyfriend is a whimp." "No, I didn't know that." Shippo said in mocked shock. "I am not a whimp." Jake said as he started to run. Julie and Shippo laughed as Jake fell for their trick.

Jake ran the rest of the way to the village. Before anyone saw them Jake put Julie down as Shippo hoped off Jake shoulder. "Come on I'll introduce you to Miroku." Shippo said pulling on Julie's jean leg like a child showing their mother an animal at the zoo. Jake walked behind them. Shippo found Miroku showing a man directions on a map. Once he was done, the man bowed as he walked away and got in cart with four teen girls. "That must be the lord and his daughters." said Shippo. Before Shippo even opened his mouth to start the introductions Miroku already had Julie's hands in his, "Aren't you a lovely face," Then he asked his famous question before Shippo could stop him, "Would you bare my child?" Thats when InuYasha, Kagome, and Sango walked into see Miroku fall to the ground by Julie's slap, and Jake already crouching in front of her in werewolf form baring his sharp teeth.

"I thought he was just a player." Julie scowled at Miroku, "You said he wasn't that bad, and you right cause he is a lot worse." "Julie, just listen," Sango ran in front of her, "You see that cloth on his hand." Julie looked at Miroku's hands, "Ya, what about it?" Julie said still not impressed. "Well, it covers a wind tunnel in his hand that was caused by the demon Naraku who cursed his grandfather that unless Naraku is destroyed it will get bigger until it swallows him whole but if he gives a child the will have the same but might be able to defeat Naraku." Sango explained "So, your saying that because of this demon he asks every girl he meets to bare his child. That is so not the way to get a kid." Julie said as she went over to Miroku in the way placing her hand on Jake's shoulder, he stode straight as he went to human form. When Julie reached to the stund Miroku, she reached out her hand and said, "Lets start this again. Hi! My name is Julie and this my boyfriend Jake. Whats your name?" Miroku let Julie help him up, "I'm Miroku." he said still stund as he looked back at Jake. Julie looked in the same dirtection as him, "Sorry about that but Jake is really protective of me." "Oh. I get it. You two are together." Miroku said in understanding. Julie smiled as she looked at Jake, "Ya, thats right." Then she walked over to Jake and where he put one arm around her waist, while she leaned against his chest. "I am terribly sorry. I had no idea." apologizied Miroku. "Well, even if she didn't have me you still shouldn't asked that." Jake said still angry. "Hey! Jake, settle down. He said he was sorry that should be enough." "But..." Jake began to say but Julie stopped him with a look.

Julie walked over to Kagome, "Are you guys looking for this Naraku guy too?" "Ya, we're all traveling together, to destroy him." Kagome answered "So, he is a bad guy?" Julie asked. "Ya, what are you getting to?" Julie looked at Jake, who nooded, "Could we travel with you for while? I' like to thank you for helping us hide."

"Hey! I don't recall you telling us why you were hiding." InuYasha stated. "Well, It wasn't my fault that SOMEONE pushed us down a well. Anyways, we were hiding from these guys called bounty hunters. They hunt powerful beings. Werewolves, vampires, elves, guradians, demons. If they can get kill it and gain something they will." Julie explained "Then why didn't you just beat then like you did InuYasha?" Kagome asked while InuYasha gave her a quick glare. "Cause..." Julie gulped, "One of them is my friend." "What?! Your friends with someone who is trying to hunt you down! Are u asking to be killed?" InuYasha yelled at her. "It isn't him I've been fighting." Julie yelled back. "Hey! Shippo, maybe you could show Julie some more of the village." Jake said quickly. "Oh. Okay, come on, Julie." " 'kay coming." Julie sadi as she followed Shippo to Lady Kaede's hut. "Look, I don't want you talking about that with her again. Jessie being a bounty hunter is a hard topic for her to talk about." Jake told them. "Why is that?" asked Miroku. "The bounty hunters use some type of venom to control their members. When you have the venom is in you, it is just a horrible feeling. You feel everything. The guilt for every disgusting thing they make you do. Every injury you indure. We know this because the bounty hunters injected the venom in Julie once. She feels really bad about it. Julie is really protective of her friends. She was hurt enough, when she found out that the friend she had missed for so long was playing for the bad guys. But when she realnized what was really happening to Jessie. Julie fealt like she failed him." Jake explained. "Thats horrable." Kagome explained.

End Notes:
Please leave some reveiws I need to know if I should continue with the charaters I have created.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=837