Ouch! by knittingknots
Summary: Oh no! Kagome forgot the book she needs for a test!  What happens when InuYasha tries to give it to her before she gets to school?
Categories: Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 340 Read: 2490 Published: 15 Aug 2008 Updated: 15 Aug 2008

1. Ouch! by knittingknots

Ouch! by knittingknots

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Ouch!




They stood in an alleyway a block from school.  Ar least one of them did.

As InuYasha’s  face made impact with the ground, his head rang like a bell.  He hated when she did that any time he got off the shrine grounds and surprised her.  Slowly, the subjugation spell let go of him, and he stood up, dusted off and gave her an angry look. “Dammit, Kagome, why don’t you let me say something before you try to break my nose?” he growled as he rubbed the offended bit of skin.

“You know you aren’t supposed to follow me to school,” Kagome said, her eyes still flashing with irritation.  “What if someone saw you?”

“Then they’d see me,” he said.  “Anyway, your mother sent me.  You left this.”  He pulled out a book out from where he had stashed it in his suikan and handed it to her.  “Your mother said she thought you were having a test on it.”

She looked at the copy of For Whom the Bell Tolls.  “Ack!  I can’t believe I forgot this.”  She looked up at the hanyou, who was still scowling at her.  “Thank you, InuYasha.  I’m sorry I said the word.”  She gave him a quick hug.  “I’ve got to run now.  It’s almost time for the bell to ring.  You better hurry home.”

“You owe me for this one,” he said, scowling.

“And I’ll make it up to you.  But not until after school!”  She reached up and quickly kissed the tip of his nose where the concrete had scraped it.  “Bye!”

Dashing out of the alleyway she left a dazed InuYasha in her wake.  Slowly a small smile crept onto his face as he rubbed the tip of his nose.  He’d never understand her, but that didn’t necessarily matter.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=625