The Fighter by Kagashe_AliAnn
Summary: This is about Kagashe, and Inuyasha has no idea who Kagashe is, or even that she is his daughter, and Naraku gets killed in the end.
Categories: Action/ Adventure Characters: Ah-Un, Ayame, Ginta, Hakkaku, Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Kagura, Kikyo, Kohaku, Kouga, Miroku, Myoga, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 4175 Read: 32033 Published: 05 Mar 2008 Updated: 23 Apr 2008
Story Notes:
Thisis just the beginning the next chapter gets better.

1. Chapter 1 A New Beginning by Kagashe_AliAnn

2. Chapter 2 The Mystery Kids by Kagashe_AliAnn

3. Chapter 3 The Threat by Kagashe_AliAnn

4. Chapter 4 The Departure by Kagashe_AliAnn

5. Chapter 5 Threatening Power by Kagashe_AliAnn

6. Chapter 6 Plan of attack by Kagashe_AliAnn

7. Chapter 7 The Destruction of Naraku by Kagashe_AliAnn

8. Chapter 8 Where Everyone Met by Kagashe_AliAnn

Chapter 1 A New Beginning by Kagashe_AliAnn
Chapter 1

A New Beginning

It has been 20 years since Kagome was pulled into the well, and Inuyasha, in the feudal era said, “What’s taking so long, I wish she would get back soon.” A creature that looked like a tall fox walked up and asked, “Why so you can yell at her?” “No, so I will know what’s going on,” Inuyasha yelled, hitting Shippo with his sword, that was inside the sheave. Just then Kagome showed up and said, “I can’t leave you two alone for any length of time without you two fighting.” Inuyasha blinked, and said, “What’s been going on with you for the last ten years?” “You’ll see!” Kagome said. “What!” Inuyasha yelled. Kagome turned her head towards him, and Inuyasha backed up. “Ka... Kagome don’t,” Inuyasha said. Kagome said, “Inuyasha! SIT BOY!” CRASH! Inuyasha fell, face first to the ground. “I thought you two trusted each other,” a young 5 year old girl said. The girl had on a demon slayer outfit, and a cloth with beads on her right hand; she also had black hair like Sango’s, but Miroku’s eyes. “Oh hello Sanku,” Kagome said.
Just then Sango and Miroku showed up; Miroku said, “We still need to find Naraku, so what do you say we get going?” Inuyasha got off the ground, and Kagome said, “Yeah you’re right.” Kirara hopped into Sanku’s arms, and climbed onto her shoulder. The group of seven started heading west toward a village. After a while, and passing by the village, Hachi and Hojo showed up; after landing Hojo said, “Sango, I picked it up.” He had a large cross boomerang in his hands. Sango took it and said, “Thanks Hojo for the help. Sanku it’s yours.” Sanku took the weapon from her mom and Hojo and Hachi left.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, that belongs to Rumiko Takahoshi, but Sanku, Kenyo, Kagon, and Kagashe I did create.
Chapter 2 The Mystery Kids by Kagashe_AliAnn
Chapter 2

The Mystery Kids

Two days after Hachi and Hojo left, Kagura and Inuyasha had broken into a fight. Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Sanku, Miroku, and, Kirara were also battling her, and not having much luck, when a ten year old girl in a red-hooded cloak, and a sword showed up. The girl had on tennis shoes, and instead of fingernails, she had claws, and brown eyes, dog-like ears, and silver hair. Kagura looked at her, and the girl said, “If you don’t want me to use you as a scratching post, then leave.” “Who are you? Name yourself,” Kagura said. “I go by Kagashe and you are DEAD!” the girl yelled, “Iron Stealer!” The girl used her claws, and stopped Kagura’s wind. Kagura then stood dumbstruck, and Kagashe said, “Well are you finished.” Kagura pulled out a feather, and flew away. “You’re not getting away that easy!” Kagashe yelled, and took off.
“Who was that?” Inuyasha asked. Kagome said, “Let’s go everyone.” Everyone blinked and followed; they had only gone five steps when a ten year old boy sprinted down the road. The boy had short black hair, and a green shirt and pants on. “Kagashe, you’re not leaving that easily,” the boy yelled. “Would you people hurry up?” Kagome said, “Hey!” Everyone who was looking in the boy’s direction looked at Kagome, who was waiting a yard from everyone. “Where are we headed?” Shippo asked. “Where else in Kagon’s direction,” Kagome said. “So his name is Kagon?” Inuyasha asked. “Yes!” Kagome said. At that, everyone took off in Kagon’s direction. “Are you worried about Kagashe?” Shippo asked. “I’m more concerned about Kagon catching her,” Kagome said. “What is bad about that?” Inuyasha asked. “Do you want an example?” Kagome asked, staring sternly at him. Inuyasha didn’t say anything, but continued to follow. “Didn’t think so,” Kagome said. Everyone continued down the road.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, but I do own Kagon, Kagashe and Sanku.
Chapter 3 The Threat by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
K. Y. H. stands for Kagashe Yasha Higurashi Osuwari means sit.
Chapter 3

The Threat

Down the road, Kagashe was closing in on Kagura and Naraku’s castle, when Kagon showed up. “Kagashe, you can’t continue to follow her tonight,” Kagon said. “I don’t care, I’ve got to destroy Naraku,” Kagashe said. “Look you are not going to fight Naraku tonight,” Kagon said, annoyed. “Oh I’ll kill him before the sun sets tonight, I have to kill my father’s enemy,” Kagashe said, noticing that the sun was at the point before sunset. Kagon said “Sorry, but K.Y.H. you are not going any farther.” Kagashe blinked and looked at Kagon out of the corner of her eye. Kagon stopped and said, “Kagashe, OSUWARI GIRL!” CRASH! Kagashe crashed to the ground, pulled by the necklace that was underneath the hood. “Would you stop doing that,” Kagashe said, growling.
Meanwhile, Kagome said, “Well it looks like he found her.” In the south-west a young twelve year old girl with a crescent moon on her forehead said, “So, she’s here.” The girl with the crescent moon on her forehead had light-pinkish hair, and wore a white Kimono, except for a white, yellow, and brown belt. There was a purple lizard standing on two legs, who said, “Lord Sess, where are we off to now?” “Joucinzo, Shut-up!” the girl said, “Let’s go.” The lizard, named Joucinzo, who had on a blue cloak, followed Sess.
Once the sun set, and Kagon and K.Y.H. had caught up with everyone; Kagashe’s hair and eyes turned black, with her claws turning to fingernails. Then Koga, Ginta, and Hakakaku showed up, and Koga said, “Yo, Kagome! Haven’t found Naraku yet, eh?” “No afraid not,” Kagome said. “Hey wolf! Get away from her,” Inuyasha yelled. “Why, you already have a woman, mainly Kikyo,” Koga yelled back. “Koga!” Kagashe said who was sitting on a large rock, “She doesn’t love you!” “W... What?! Huh… Who are you?” Koga asked. “Name’s Kagashe, but you can call me K.Y.H. if you want,” Kagashe said. “Ah, so you must be that kid Kagome told me about. What are you, because you are definitely not a half-demon,” Koga said. “You’re right, I’m a quarter-demon,” Kagashe said. “Quarter-demon?” Koga asked. He looked over at Inuyasha, who was arguing with Kagome, and said, “Oh, I get it. Tell me does your father know about you?” “Well… not exactly, and I promised my mom not to tell him, although Kagon and mom are sort of threatening me,” Kagashe said. Koga blinked and said, “Quit dawdling fellows our work here is done.” The wolves, Ginta, Hakakaku, and Koga went north. Ginta said, “He looks kind of down.” Hakakaku said, “Yeah, you said it.”
“Who are you anyway?” Inuyasha asked Kagashe. “I already told you who I am,” Kagashe said. “There is something else you aren’t telling us. What is it?” Inuyasha asked. “Inuyasha,” Kagome said. “What!” Inuyasha asked. “SIT! SIT! SIT BOY!” Kagome yelled. CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! Inuyasha fell on the ground face first. Kagashe moved out of the way just in time to miss the crater. Miroku stared at Kagome, and Sanku whispered to her mom, “Is it just me, or does it seem like Kagome is in on this secret?” “Sure does sound like it,” Sango said. Inuyasha pried himself off the ground, but with difficultly.
The night seemed to pass surprisingly fast for a new moon night, and in the morning, after daybreak, Sess showed up with Joucinzo. “And just what do you want?” Sess looked at her and said, “I see you found him.” “Found him?” Shippo and Inuyasha said. “Shut-up Sess,” Kagashe yelled, pulling out her sword and transforming it. “So he doesn’t know,” Sess said. “I said, “Shut-up,” Kagashe yelled running strait at Sess. Sess pulled out her own sword, and the two swords clashed. Kagon said, “Oh no not again,” he put his right hand on his face. “What do you mean?” Shippo asked. “Every time, every time Sess comes through the well she and Kagashe get into some kind of stupid argument that turns into a fight. Usually it is over something stupid, but Sess is jealous of Kagashe just because of her sword.” Kagon said. Kagome blinked, but said nothing. “You mean they have a rivalry similar to Inuyasha’s?” Shippo asked. “Shut-up!” Inuyasha yelled hitting Shippo with his fist. “Her father gave her the sword by the way,” Kagon said, “I better put a stop to them.” “Sounds a lot like you, Inuyasha,” Shippo said. Inuyasha looked at Shippo. “Kagashe! Osuwari Girl!” Kagon yelled. CRASH! Kagashe crashed face first to the ground. “Thanks a lot traitor,” Kagashe groaned

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors they belong to Rumiko Takahashi, but Kagon, Kagashe, Kenyo, and Sanku I created.
Chapter 4 The Departure by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Osuwari means sit, and Kenyo decides to tell Kagashe who she is really like.  Kikyo and Inuyasha meet and something surprising happens, read to find out.  Please review!
Chapter 4

The Departure

Three days after the fight, Kagashe picked up her sword, which she had laid down to get her bottle filled up, and everyone headed towards Lady Kaede’s village. Once there Kagashe asked, “Is he always like this?” “Yes!” Kagome said, picking up a stick, “Fetch boy!” Inuyasha took off after the stick that Kagome had thrown. “Tell me why, are you after Naraku?” Kagome asked. “Mm... I suppose it is because of you two,” Kagashe said. “Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled, “Quit treating me like a dog!” “You’re the one who fell for it,” Kagashe said. Kagon said, sweetly, “Kagashe!” “Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari girl!” CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! Kagashe crashed to the ground face first, and Kagon stormed off. Everyone stared and Miroku and Sango, who were still laughing at Inuyasha, went inside. Kagashe pulled herself out of the crater and said, “What’s Kagon’s problem, I was just being honest.” Kagome sighed and shook her head from side to side. “What’s with you?” Inuyasha asked, coming over. “Oh! Nothing,” Kagome said, looking at the sky. All of a sudden, Inuyasha noticed a soul collector near some trees. Kagashe walked over, after getting up and said, “To live without true love is to live a lie and destroy yourself, I must go.” Kagashe took off following a silver trail. “Oh man, she’s right,” Inuyasha said, taking off in the direction of Kikyo’s soul collector. “Wait! Where are you two going?” Kagome yelled, but then she noticed what was ahead. Just then Kagon returned, and demanded, “Where’s Kagashe?” “Went that way,” Kagome said pointing in the direction Kagashe left in. Kagon looked in the direction Kagome pointed in, and said, “Why that stupid, simple-minded, two-timing, fool, does she want to die like Kenyo?” Kagon steamed. “Wait,” Kagome said, “Are you saying that there is another guy after her?” “Leave me alone!” Kagon yelled, and he took off following the silver trail. Kagome then went after Inuyasha. As they ran through the forest, Inuyasha and Kagashe said to themselves, “I’ve got to break the connection.” Kagashe said, “There is no way I am going to do what my father is trying to do.” “Kikyo, sorry things never worked out,” Inuyasha said.
Just then a voice said, “Inuyasha?” Inuyasha looked up and saw Kikyo. “Kikyo…” Inuyasha started. Kikyo said, “Inuyasha, I’m leaving, I can’t take Kagome away from you now.” “Huh!” Inuyasha stared blankly at Kikyo. “You will find out why later; Kagome holds a secret to your life,” Kikyo said, and with the help of the soul collectors, she flew away. Inuyasha blinked, and Kagome showed up. “What happened?” Kagome asked. “She knew what I was going to say before I said it,” Inuyasha said, “Come on lets go.” “But…” Kagome said. “What?” Inuyasha asked. “Will she be back?” Kagome asked, hesitant. “Kikyo said she was leaving,” Inuyasha said.
Meanwhile, Kagashe had met a horse with a silver tail, mane, and white body standing in the middle of the road. Kagashe stopped and a guy in silverish purple, with golden hair, got off the horse. “Kenyo, I came to see you about something,” Kagashe said. “Yes!” Kenyo said. “Get off my back you’re dead,” Kagashe yelled. Kenyo was shocked, and was speechless for a second. “So you think you can’t fall onto your father’s path!” Kenyo said. “What was that?!” Kagashe steamed. “You are already like him in so many ways,” Kenyo said, walking off followed by the horse. Kagashe grabbed her sword, and yelled, “Kenyo you get back here! Right now!” As the two of them vanished, Kenyo’s voice said, “Be careful Kagashe; don’t get pinned to some tree like your father did.” “Yeah well if that is my fate then I would gladly take it!” Kagashe yelled. “Don’t give me any ideas,” Kagon said, pointing an arrow at Kagashe. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t pin you to that sacred tree behind you,” Kagon said. Kagashe turned around and said, “I… I only came to break the connection I have with Kenyo.” Kagon lowered his bow and said, “Good enough lets go.” Kagashe nodded, followed Kagon, and said, “You know I wasn’t really serious when I said that.” “Then you didn’t break the connection, did you?” Kagon yelled. “Well I tried, but…” Kagashe started, but noticed the look on Kagon’s face, which silenced her in fear. “Kagashe!” Kagon said loudly. Kagashe didn’t say anything. Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari girl!” Kagon yelled. CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! Kagashe crashed into a crater. Kagon then stormed back to Lady Kaede’s house.
Once at the house, Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippo were standing outside, when Kagon stormed in. Kagome said, “I wonder what she did this time!” “What do you mean?” Inuyasha asked. “She means what did Kagashe do to make Kagon osuwari her!” Shippo yelled. “And you were worried about turning out like Miroku,” Kagome said. Shippo got quiet.
Three minutes later, Kagashe came out of the Inuyasha forest. “What happened?” Kagome asked. “Something came out wrong,” Kagashe said, “Where’s Kagon?” “In the house,” Inuyasha answered.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and charactors do not belong to me, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi, however Kagashe, Kenyo, Kagon, Shanaru, and Sanku belong to me.
Chapter 5 Threatening Power by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
It will be revealed soon why Inuyasha never uses the Teesi.
Chapter 5

Threatening Power

Once inside, Kagon, who was asleep in a corner on the floor, woke up. “Oh hi Kagashe,” Kagon said, angrily, turning over. Noticing the angry look on Kagon’s face, Kagashe said, “Hey, calm down!” “Kagashe! Osuwari!” Kagon said. CRASH! Kagashe fell on the floor face first. “Ugh!” Kagashe groaned.
Just then, Inuyasha and Kagome walked in. Kagon got up and said, “I should have nailed you when I had the chance. Humph!” Kagon then left. “What was that all about?” Kagome asked. “How should I know!?” Inuyasha yelled. Kagashe sat up and said, “Do all adults act like that?” Sanku walked over and sat down beside Kagashe. Sanku said, “Sort of wonder about it don’t you.” “Yeah well you have it better than I do. At least you don’t have the cursed family subjection necklace,” Kagashe said, turning her head towards Sanku. Sanku backed up and said, “You… Kagome… uh!” “If you figured it out, don’t tell anyone,” Kagashe said. Sanku nodded, and asked, “Why don’t you want anyone to know?” “Mom and Kagon have threatened to pin me to the sacred tree, and even if mom misses, Kagon is a perfect shot at anything,” Kagashe said, getting up and going to a corner to sit down. “Sanku?” Sango called, “Come here!” “Yes mom!” Sanku answered, walking over. “What’s wrong?” Sango asked. “Uh… well, she is defiantly a partial demon!” Sanku said. “What do you mean?” Miroku asked. “You haven’t seen her ears have you?” Sanku asked. “Well she has them covered,” Sango said. “You take a good look at them, and you’ll know from what demon line she comes from, and who her parents are,” Sanku said, “that is all I can say; I don’t want to be responsible for her getting pinned to the tree.” “Oh that’s okay, we understand, in fact, now everything makes perfect sense.” Miroku said. “It does?” Sanku asked. “Yeah why else would she have the necklace?” Miroku said. “What is this you are jabbering about?” Inuyasha steamed, “You are acting like I’ve got something to do with this!” “Gee where did you get that idea?” Shippo asked.
“Twenty-six days later, Kagura was back on the scene, and Kagashe and Inuyasha had their swords out. Inuyasha said, “So Kagura Kanna isn’t with you, eh” “Humph! I no longer need her help,” Kagura said. “If that’s the case, then now’s my chance to kill you,” Inuyasha yelled, “Backlash Wave!”
After pulling the Tetsaiga down, a sideways twister came out of the sword. Kagashe’s impatience finally got the best of her, and she yelled, “Wind Twister!” A purple triangle with something like a screw appeared, and joined with Inuyasha’s Backlash Wave; it headed towards Kagura who used Dance of the Dead, which had no effect whatsoever. Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Sanku, Kirara, and Kagon showed up. Kagome who was the first to arrive, said, “Whoa! The Wind Twister looks to me has more power than the Backlash Wave.” Inuyasha looked at Kagashe, and then left, after putting up the Tetsaiga, with Kagashe following after putting up her sword
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors, but Sanku, Kagashe, Kagon, Kenyo, and the Teesi I created.
Chapter 6 Plan of attack by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Sorry I didn't post last week things got out of hand. The Teesi's barrier will be revealed in this chapter.
Chapter 6

Plan of Attack

When the group found a mountain range Shippo said, “Hey, Inuyasha why didn’t you take the sword?” “Are you nuts, and get burnt by the barrier around it? Only quarter demons can pick it up,” Inuyasha said, “That is if it’s the sword I think it is.” “Huh!” Shippo blinked. “Kagome made me get Totosai to forge another sword ten years ago,” Inuyasha said. Miroku stopped suddenly, stopping the entire group. “Wait, you’re telling us that she is the only one who can use the sword?” Miroku asked. “Isn’t that what I just said,” Inuyasha yelled. As they walked, and the sun was about to set, Shippo caught Naraku’s scent, “Naraku is nearby.” Shippo said. “Yeah, but we need to stop chasing him tonight,” Miroku said. “True,” Shippo said. “His aura is weakening,” Kagashe said. “Are you sure?” Kagome asked, “You know your senses don’t work as well right now.” Miroku noticed the look in Inuyasha’s eyes, and hit him with the staff. “Ow! What was that for?” Inuyasha yelled. “If you are planning on chasing Naraku, then we will do it tomorrow,” Miroku calmly said, “For now we must rest.” Kagashe looked through the tall bushes, and said, “Hey guys, come look.” “What is it?” Sanku asked. “Naraku’s castle,” Kagashe said. “Good we attack at dawn Kagome said.
Just then Kouga and his team showed up. “Hello Kagome!” Kouga said. “Err!” Inuyasha said, “Not you again.” Kouga looked at Inuyasha and said, “Like I can take Kagome away from you now.” Inuyasha blinked blankly. “We’ll be joining you tomorrow,” Kouga said. “Fine!” Inuyasha said, “Just don’t slow us down.” As the sun set, Inuyasha and Kagashe changed to their human form. “Well we best find a place to stay,” Miroku said.
Meanwhile, Sess had joined up with Sesshomaru, and they were heading east towards Naraku’s castle. Sesshomaru said, “We should reach the castle by morning. Rin, take Ah-Un to some-where safe.” “Yes, my lord,” Rin answered.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors they belong to Rumiko Takahashi, but Sanku, and Kagashe I created.
Chapter 7 The Destruction of Naraku by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

The end of Naraku is near, but the story isn't finished, yet.

Chapter 7

The Destruction of Naraku

The next morning at dawn, Sesshomaru, Jaken, Sess, and Joucinzo arrived at the castle. Jaken continued to follow Sesshomaru, and Sess and Joucinzo followed Jaken.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha and Kagashe had turned back to demon, and were heading towards the castle followed by Koga’s team and Miroku, Sango, Sanku, Shippo, Kirara, Kagon, and Kagome. When everyone reached Naraku including Sesshomaru’s team, Naraku seemed to be waiting for most of the team members. “I know who most of you are, but who are you two?” Naraku asked pointing at Sess and Kagashe. Sess said, “You can call me Sess.” “Ah, you must be Sesshomaru’s daughter,” Naraku said, “I can tell by the marks.” “Shut-up Naraku, we came here to kill you and that is what we will do,” Kagashe yelled. “Anyone that acts like you is without a doubt related to Inuyasha,” Naraku said. “Shut-up and you can call me Kagashe,” Kagashe yelled, running towards Naraku. Kagome yelled, “Kagashe!” Kagashe ignored Kagome and Kagashe yelled, “Iron Stealer!” After using her claws Kagashe slashed off an arm of Naraku’s. The arm created a miniature Naraku, and Kagashe said, “I see I need to use my father’s sword.” “What’s she saying?” Miroku asked, “I can’t make it out.” “Introductions,” Koga said. Inuyasha decided he had had enough, and pulled out the Tetsaiga, ran and yelled, “Wind Scar!” Out of the Tetsaiga came a power beam of wind. Kagashe pulled out her sword, the Tetlightning, and yelled, “Lightning Strike!” As she pulled the sword down, that had grown in size; a lightning bolt followed by a sideways twister came out and joined the Wind Scar, but was deflected by Naraku.
Just then, Naraku sent a boom strait toward Kagashe and Inuyasha, causing them both to fly back. Kagashe dropped the Tetlightning, which landed next to Inuyasha. Inuyasha got up and looked at the sword. “I knew that was the sword Totosai forged. Wait how does she have it?” Inuyasha said blinking, “Wait, that’s it, it has to be.” “Okay! Why doesn’t he pick it up,” Jaken asked. “Only quarter demons can get by the barrier,” Sess said. “Very interesting,” Sesshomaru said. “What! So who is that quarter demon?” Jaken asked. “My cousin,” Sess said, through clenched fists.
Meanwhile, Kagashe had got up, and picked up the Tetlightning, and Sango and Sanku, joined their weapons to make a beam of poison shoot at Naraku, distracting him long enough for Kagashe to get her sword. Inuyasha got off the ground and said, “Kagashe why didn’t you tell me?” “I was being threatened by Mom and Kagon,” Kagashe said. Miroku then used his Sacred Sutos and Kagashe yelled, “Attack Naraku now, everyone at the same time.” Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Sess prepared to use their weapons, and Joucinzo pointed at Naraku with an aimed finger. Kouga got out his sword; Kagome and Kagon prepared their bows and arrows, and Inuyasha prepared to use the Backlash Wave. Because of the poison and the Sacred Sutos Naraku was unable to move; like a stampede around a child, between Koga’s, Sesshomaru’s, and Inuyasha’s teams Naraku was finally killed down to the heart, and the nightmare was no more.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors, but Kagashe, Kagon, Sanku, Sess, and Koame I own.
Chapter 8 Where Everyone Met by Kagashe_AliAnn
Chapter 8

Where Everyone Met

Once the smoke cleared, Sesshomaru said, “Sess, Jaken, lets go.” Joucinzo, Sess, and Jaken followed Sesshomaru in the direction of Rin. “Thank goodness they came. It would not have been a victory without them,” Kagome said. “Hah! We would have won,” Inuyasha steamed. “Uh I think he knows,” Kagashe said. Kagome turned to Inuyasha and said, “I was going to tell you tomorrow, but I guess you figured it out already.” “I suppose we were warned that this would happen, by Sota,” Inuyasha said thinking back to the fateful night. Sango, Sanku, Miroku, Kouga, Hakakaku, Ginta, and Kirara all left. Kagon and Shippo, who were standing where they were standing during the battle, continued to watch, until Kagome said, “Why don’t we go catch-up? Kagashe you can take that hood off now.” Kagashe did as she was told, and Inuyasha asked, “Where did Kagashe acquire the necklace anyway?” “Oh that,” Kagon said, “Well that day she was being extremely stubborn about going into the feudal era, and I put my hand out to stop her from saying anything else on the subject. When I said the word “subject” the beads came out of my hand.” “So it was an accident?” Shippo asked, walking beside everyone. Kagome nodded, and the five of them reached the place where everyone was waiting.
Just then Kohaku who looked like a young man, showed up. Kohaku looked the same as he did ten years earlier. Kohaku fell into Sango’s arms. “Sister,” Kohaku said. “Kohaku, there’s some people I’d like you to meet.” Sango said. Sanku asked, “Is he my uncle?” “Yes, Kohaku this is my daughter Sanku,” Sango said. After all the introductions, Inuyasha said, “Well I guess this is it.” “You’ll still be around, right?” Sango asked. “Yeah, sure,” Kagome said.
Everyone hung around for three more hours, and then they started to part. Koga’s team decided to go home, to Ayame, but not before saying goodbye. Afterwards, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kagon, Kagashe, and Shippo headed back to the tree. Kagashe said, “You know it’s strange, a lot of people began and ended at the sacred tree. Kagon and I met at the tree even if he did kind of scare me that day, and Kenyo was killed at the tree by a sword that flew but was destroyed by the tree.” Kagon, Kagashe, Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippo stood at the tree’s trunk in silence, and then Kagome said, “I think I would rather stay here, and then just drop in on the present world every so often. Inuyasha nodded, and said, “I know I was planning on using the jewel to become a full demon, but now I don’t think it’s worth it.” Kagome smiled, and said, “I know it would make Kagashe happy. None of us want you to change.” The five of them headed towards Lady Kaede’s village. Sango and Miroku along with Kohaku, Kirara, and Sanku decided to go live in the area Miroku grew up in, and about twenty years later Rin and Kohaku got married. Kouga on the other hand, got hitched up with Ayame ten years before Rin and Kohaku married.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi. Kagashe, Sanku, Kagon, Sess, and Joucinzo I created. It may be a while before I write again but most likely he next one will be the three part Kagashe Trillogy, the first of the two trillogys that are in process mind you this is not my longest story.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=266