The Sheep Revolution by Kagashe_AliAnn
Summary: Inuyasha and team are battling Naraku's demons and sheep show up to defeat Naraku. Just a idea I had while thinking about Veggie-Tales.
Categories: General Characters: Ayame, Ginta, Hakkaku, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kirara, Kouga, Miroku, Sango, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 492 Read: 2103 Published: 02 Mar 2008 Updated: 02 Mar 2008

1. The Sheep Revolution by Kagashe_AliAnn

The Sheep Revolution by Kagashe_AliAnn
The Sheep Revolution

Kagashe, who looked like Inuyasha, but had brown eyes, and was wearing red clothes similar to her father’s, except it had no slits in the sleeves, and a hood, was in a tree refusing to come down; Kagome was at the bottom, with Inu and Inuyasha. Kagome looked at Kaede, who was standing with a couple of kids, not far away, and Kaede nodded. Kagashe already had a subjection necklace on, but it had never been activated. “Heel girl,” Kagome said. Crash! Kagashe fell out of the tree, face first to the ground. “What was that for?” Kagashe yelled, getting off the ground. “Ha, it serves you right. I asked you to stop overusing the necklace, and now see what has happened,” Inu said. “Grrr!” Kagashe growled. “Heel girl!” Kagome said. Crash! Kagashe fell back down to the ground. “Now that I’ve got you’re attention, why do you keep slapping Mirogo for?” Kagome asked. “I would have thought that would be obvious. He acts like his father so figure it out for yourself,” Kagashe said, getting off the ground. “How can you be so sure?” Inuyasha asked. “If I wasn’t sure, I WOULDN’T HAVE SAID IT!” Kagashe yelled trying not to get too angry, but not succeeding very much.
Later, Miroku, Sango, Mirogo, Kagashe, Shippo, Inuyasha, Kagome, Inu, and Kirara, were in a field, worn out and fighting Naraku’s demons, when Naraku showed up. Naraku noticed how tired they were, and prepared to kill them, when all of the sudden, the planet started to shake. Naraku stopped, and twenty-million holes that spat blue fire shot out of the ground. Once the smoke cleared, millions of sheep were standing on the ground. “Okay, uh what’s with the sheep?” Shippo asked. The sheep surrounded Naraku, and shot green fire from their mouths; Naraku was destroyed. “Naraku was destroyed by sheep?” everyone asked.
Just then Koga’s group showed up, “What’s with the sheep?” Koga asked. The sheep seemed to be talking, and then stopped. One of the sheep walked up to Koga and grabbed him; the sheep then dragged him through the trees. Once near a clearing, where Ayame stood, the sheep through Koga on top of her, and then headed back to its friends. Ayame said, “Koga? Mmmm…” As he was looking at her, she asked, “Uh what’s going on?” Koga reached into his pocket, and pulled out a wooden ring, and said, “What do you say we go to the mountains?” “Okay, sure, but does this mean that Kagome isn’t in your life?” Ayame asked. “Didn’t you know that she had twins over thirteen years ago?” Koga asked. “Uh.. I have been finishing up with training, remember.” Ayame said. Koga got up, and helped her up, and Koga, Ayame, Ginta, Hakkaku, and the wolves left to go to the mountains.
Six years later, Koga and Ayame have a daughter named Koame, and Kagashe and Mirogo are about to be married.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi Koame I created
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=264