life after the feudal era by lilmamma
Summary: this story takes place ten years after kagome makes the right wish on the shikon no tama and goes back to her own time, but not alone she is pregnant with inuyasha's child.
Categories: General Characters: Custom, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Mom, Kirara, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1857 Read: 5939 Published: 13 Dec 2013 Updated: 18 Dec 2013
Story Notes:
disclamer: i do not own inuyasha and never will

1. Chapter 1 by lilmamma

2. Chapter 2 by lilmamma

Chapter 1 by lilmamma
Author's Notes:

this is my first story for on here and im new to this page, but i hope you all will like my story. 

 

kagome finaly gets to see her hanyou  again, and she has a suprize for him. 

Chapter one

It has been ten years since Kagome fell through the well after wishing the shikon-no-tama had never been made and the well closing up, but Kagome did have one thing from then. A ten year old child with long raven black hair and grey dog ears atop his head. Kagome stood at the back of the shrine in a priestess garb sweeping the area while watching her daughter play in the back. "Inumae go inside clean up and help grandma start dinner." Kagome said. "Yes Mamma." Inumae said and got up to run inside. Just then a tall man who looked more like a child who is very tall for his age stepped around to where Kagome stood. "Excuse me mam but I'm looking for the Higirashi shrine should this be it?" He asked. Kagome turned to the man to answer but to only notice that he had bright green eyes long red hair he had no tail but after fighting demons and being around them so much Kagome could spot one no matter the charm they used, and this man standing before her is a demon and she knows just who it is too. "Shippo is that you?" Kagome asks surprised that she would ever see him again. "Kagome! Why yes its me ie been searching for you and it is quite important." Shippo said. "What's wrong Shippo? Its not Inuyasha is it? Has he died since we defeated Naraku?" Kagome asked worriedly. "No he is not dead but he is the reason I am here may we go in and talk?" Shippo says. "Yes of course." Kagome says and leads Shippo inside. "Mamma, Inumae I have some one I want you to meet." Kagome leads Shippo into the kitchen. "Mamma this is Shippo the child that was traveling with me and Inuyasha he's well not much of a child anymore he's all grown up now, and Inumae this is a friend of mine, Shippo this is my Mamma and my daughter Inumae, mine and Inuyasha's that is." "Its nice to meet you Mrs Higirashi and you as well Inumae." Shippo said. "Its nice to meet you as well Shippo dear would you like to stay for dinner?" Kagome's mother asked. "If its OK then yes I would love to." Shippo said. "We can go sit in the living room and talk while we wait for dinner." Kagome said and lead Shippo to the living room. "So what's going of with Inuyasha?" "He's been very sick these last few century's, we believe it may be because he misses you." Shippo said. "We?" Kagome asks. "Yes well see Sango and Miroku we found a way for them to live longer some demon ritual to make morals like family Sesshomaru did it for them so its thoes three plus Rin she's all grown and mated to Sesshomaru now, but like I said these last two century's have been worse Inuyasha he won't even get out of bed unless its to use the restroom or eat and he barely does that." Shippo said. "Then after dinner my daughter and I will go with you to see Inuyasha then. I have been waiting for either him to find me or me find him." Kagome said. "Really Kagome!?" Shippo asked. "Well of course I miss him very much and its about him he and his daughter meet." Kagome said.

Kagome and Inumae step out of Shippo's car and looked up at the large mansion. "This is Sesshomaru and Rin's place we all live with them." Shippo said. Kagome nodded. "Are you ready to meet your father and the rest of the family?" Kagome asked her daughter, the young girl nodded and the three of them walked up the stairs and inside where Sesshomaru was waiting for them. "Miko this Sesshomaru is glad we found you. We have searched long for you during the time that you would be born, we found you during the time when you started going back but I decided that it would be best to wait until you no longer were going back but we then lost track of you and just found you again. Come see Sango and Miroku and Rin they want to see you then I will take you to my brother." Sesshomaru said, as he started to trunk and lead her to the rest of the group he noticed the young girl standing behind the young miko. "Who is this with you miko?" "This is your niece Sesshomaru. Inumae." Kagome said. Sesshomaru nodded and lead the two to the rest of the group.

Kagome followed Sesshomaru into the living room www Sango, Miroku and Rin sat waiting for her. "Kagome!" They all said at once and went to hug her. Kagome then introduced her daughter to them. They sat and talked for a while catching up on the lost time. "Kagome he should be awake now." Shippo said. "I'll take you two to him." Kagome followed Shippo to a bedroom down the hall. Shippo held the door open for Kagome. "Inumae I want you to wait here with Shippo for a second OK." Kagome said. Inumae nodded and Kagome walked into the room. "Inuyasha?" The hanyou looked up slowly having hear a voice he hadn't heard in so long. "Kagome?" The hanyou asks. "Yes Inuyasha it is and i have someone I want you to meet........" Kagome said.

End Notes:
In this next chapter we will fin out if inuyasha likes his suprize
Chapter 2 by lilmamma
Chapter two

"Kagome?" The hanyou asks. "Yes Inuyasha it is and i have someone I want you to meet........" Kagome said.

"Meet?" Inuyasha asked. 'who could she want me to meet?' Inuyasha thought. "Sweety you can come in now." Kagome said. 'A man! She came to see me with a man with her. How could she.' Inuyasha thought when a little girl with raven hair and grey dog ears walk shyly in. Inuyasha blinks a few times. "Inuyasha this is our daughter her name is Inumae I found out I was pregnant about a month after the well closed I've been trying to find you since, and Inumae this is your father." Inuyasha slowly sat up in the bed looking at the child that stood next to kagome . "Come here please Inumae." Inuyasha asks. Inumae looks up at her mother and only walks forward when she nodes that its OK. Inumae walks up to her father and stands in front of him. "You look just like your mother but you have my eyes and ears. You are a very beautiful young lady Inumae. Can your father get a hug?" "Thank you daddy." Inumae says and hugs Inuyasha. Inuyasha wraps his arms around the little girl and let's a few tears slip. "Why are you crying daddy?" "Because I am so happy to have your mother back in my life and to have you as well." Inuyasha said as he looked over at Kagome. "You know I have two arms I can hug you both at the same time." Kagome went to him and wrapped her arms tightly around him. "Oh Inuyasha I've missed you so much you have no idea, and you have no idea how happy I was when I learned that I was pregnant and that mamma had pictures of you still." Kagome said. "So Inuyasha now that your up the rest of the family would like to see you." Shippo said from the door way. "Keh?" Inuyasha said. "Before we go out there there's one thing I have to do first." Kagome said. Shippo and Inuyasha looked at her wondering what it could be that she has to do when Kagome reaches for the subjugation necklace and took it off. "Bout time we took that off don't ya think."

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Night of the new moon)

Kagome has been back with Inuyasha for a little less than a month now and tonight was the night of the new moon both Inuyasha's and Inumae's human night, so Kagome stayed close to both her hanyou's. They sat together on the couch in Sesshomaru's living room watching a movie, Kagome also learning that since being back with Inuyasha she is two weeks pregnant with twins. Inumae is happy to learn that she will have baby brothers. Kagome and Inuyasha have also become mates, she bares his mark and now will live just as long as her family. She has also noticed some changes within her self, she is some what hanyou now herself. She even sports her own doggy ears which with the same spell every one else uses to hide their demonic traits she and Inumae now use it as well and all it is, is a necklace with a charm on it.(for the females, the males had a charm on their watches.) "So Inuyasha when do you wanna have the wedding? You know for Mammas benefit." Kagome asked. "How about in two weeks?" Inuyasha said. Kagome laughed and nodded. "Sounds good to me, and we will have a small wedding just Mamma, Souta and everyone here." She said. Inuyasha said.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Kagome there's someone I want you to meet, I just hadn't been able to do it till now. Shippo Jr come here and meet your grandma Kagome." Shippo said. A little boy who looked to be Shippo's age when she first met him, he even looked like him but the only difference was his fox ears atop his head. "Hello Shippo its nice too meet you." Kagome said. "Hello." He said. "He was with his mothers parents, she past away eleven years ago." Shippo said. "Son go and find Inuyasha and meet his daughter." "So I'm guessing by the ears his mother was mortal?" Kagome asked. Shippo nodded. "I would like him to be my ring bearer." Shippo smiled. "I'm sure he'd like that." Shippo said. The two walked into the living room to see their children shyly playing and chippie son shyly flirting with Inumae, and a very annoyed hanyou. Kagome giggled and walked up to Inuyasha . "I think they would be cute together." Kagome said quietly giggling. Inuyasha growled in response, and Kagome only giggled some more.

As the days went by they planned the small wedding, all that was left was the dresses for the maid of honor, brides maid and flower girl. The men all had their tuxedo's already. Kagome is a month along and slightly showing since its a demon pregnancy and it goes faster than mortal pregnancies. Kagome and Inuyasha learned that they were having another girl and a boy.

(Wedding day)

They stood under the Goshinboko and none other than Miroku was the priest. The wedding went smoothly and no unwanted guests showed up since they didn't put an announcement in the paper, that was saved for after they got married.(a/n: I'm not one to ever really type out weddings so plz forgive the lack of that) "I'm so happy this day has finally come." Kagome's mom said and everyone nodded in agreement.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2298