For the Last Time by MajorOtaku
Summary: InuYasha's parents are going away on vacation. Sesshoumaru's going away on a business trip. InuYasha decides to throw a party and all goes as planned until Kikyo arrives. What will jealousy lead Kikyo to do? And how will InuYasha handle it?
Categories: Romance > InuYasha/ Kikyo, Humor, Angst/ Drama, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Custom, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kikyo, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2536 Read: 2053 Published: 22 Jun 2013 Updated: 22 Jun 2013
Story Notes:
I don't own InuYasha. I own this story, the plot is mine and I'm sorry if you read it and you feel it was copied off of someone else's work. I hope you like it!

1. They've Left the House by MajorOtaku

They've Left the House by MajorOtaku
Author's Notes:
Hope you like Chapter 1. If you leave a review, I'll surely look at it and use it to improve my fanfic!

"I will not repeat this statement again. Leave me alone, little brother," Sesshomaru droned, typing away on his Mac, filing a report due for a case he was handling.

"If only you would answer my question!" InuYasha continued to flip through a sports magazine.

"I do not wish to tell you." Sesshomaru stopped typing and glared at InuYasha. "Unlike you, I have a job and I wish to keep it." He turned back to the laptop. "Now go away before this Sesshomaru does something rash."

InuYasha rolled his eyes and got more comfortable on the couch. "DAD!"

Sesshomaru sighed.

Moments later, Inu no Taisho was walking into the living room, talking to someone through his Bluetooth. "Hold on, Kichiro." He looked at InuYasha. "Five minutes. Speak."

"Okay, you know how you and Mom are going on that vacation?" InuYasha asked.

"Yes," Inu no Taisho mumbled, knowing full well where the conversation was going.

"Please let Sesshomaru go with you!"

Sesshomaru growled. "I do not wish to go!"

InuYasha snarled. "Well, this is my only opportunity to get away from you!"

Before Sesshomaru could retort, Inu no Taisho continued with exasperation, "Son, it wouldn't be a get-away for your mother and I if Sesshomaru came."

"Come on, Dad!"

"Why do you want Sesshomaru to leave?"

"He annoys me." Ignoring Sesshomaru's loud growl and "Ditto!", InuYasha continued, "A week without him is a week with sunshine."

Sesshomaru got up. "I'm leaving."

"Good riddance," InuYasha mumbled.

Inu no Taisho sat down on the couch next to InuYasha. "Listen, son. I was planning on sending Sesshomaru away..."

InuYasha interrupted hopefully, "And he's never coming back?!"

"I was planning on sending him to a nightclub. So he could get a girlfriend."

"A girlfriend? Sesshomaru? Pops, you're getting your hopes up. No girl can handle Sesshomaru. Halfway through the relationship, he'll probably slice her head clean off her neck."

"But he can't just be single his whole life!" Inu no Taisho whined. "He's the heir of our company!"

"It's gonna be a one-sided relationship."

"No it's not."

"Come on, Dad. All he says is ‘Hn.' He has no emotion, he ignores everyone, and he kills whoever makes him mad. The only reason he hasn't killed me yet is because you'll kill him afterwards."

Inu no Taisho shrugged, not wanting to continue the talk. Getting up, he said, "Kichiro, I'm back." He left the living room.

 

"So you are leaving!" InuYasha yelled gleefully, slipping on his skull pajama set.

"You are not to tell Father." Sesshomaru packed his clothes.

"I wouldn't dream of it. How long will you be gone?" InuYasha asked, jumping into bed.

"4 days."

"Better than nothing," InuYasha replied, putting in his earphones. "Why can't I tell Dad again?"

"Because he believes this Sesshomaru will be attending a nightclub."

"Oh, right. Well, ‘Night. See ya Tuesday." InuYasha turned up his music.

"Hn."

Sesshomaru finished packing the stuff he kept in InuYasha's room and moved to pack the clothes in his room. After he was done, he slipped the suitcase in the closet and turned off the light. He changed into his pajamas and went to bed.

"Sesshomaru?"

Sesshomaru opened his eyes. "Yes, Mother?"

Izayoi shuffled over to Sesshomaru's bed and kneeled. "You'll take care of InuYasha, right?" Her voice was filled with concern.

"That is my duty."

"Don't listen to Taisho, okay? You'll find a woman when you're ready." She kissed the crescent moon mark on his forehead and quietly exited the room, closing the door behind her.

Sesshomaru turned to lie on his side. He closed his eyes and Izayoi's words echoed in his mind.

You'll find a woman when you're ready...

Am I ready? Sesshomaru knew he was ready. I have no patience for women. Especially ningen women. And where are the youkai women? Off with their mates. He growled softly and drifted into sleep.

 

"Bye, Pops. Bye, Mom!" InuYasha called, taking a spoonful of cereal while reading the back of the box.

"See you, InuYasha!" Inu no Taisho answered, checking his appearance in the mirror.

"Aw, I'll miss you, babe," Izayoi landed kisses on InuYasha's face.

"Mom," InuYasha groaned. "What if Sesshomaru sees you?"

She giggled and ruffled his hair. "I give him kisses too."

Surprised, InuYasha imagined his mother giving Sesshomaru a kiss. He nearly choked on his Frosted Flakes from laughing so hard.

Inu no Taisho swept Izayoi into his arms before frowning. "Where is Sesshomaru?"

"He left earlier this morning," InuYasha explained once he recovered.

Inu no Taisho's eyes widened before he winked at his wife. She rolled her eyes once he turned and InuYasha grinned.

Gathering up their belongings, InuYasha's parents walked to the door. "Lock it for us, please InuYasha?" Izayoi asked.

He nodded and locked the door after they closed it. He walked back to the table, taking his phone out. InuYasha dialed his girlfriend while drinking the milk.

"Hello?" her quiet sleepy voice answered.

"Hey, Kikyo," InuYasha greeted, his phone wedged between his ear and his shoulder as he handed his bowl to a waiting servant so they could wash it for him. "Just got up?"

"Yeah," she yawned. "I was up late last night packing my stuff."

"Oh," InuYasha said, walking outside to the pool. "Wait, PACKING?!"

"I never told you?" Kikyo said guiltily. "Well, it was kinda last minute. My parents are meeting a friend of theirs that's also helping our company with some kind of case and they're dragging me along so I can become friends with some snotty girl."

InuYasha pouted. "I was looking forward to spending the weekend with you. You knew my parents were gonna be out of the house."

"I know, baby, I know. But what could I do? My dad would never let me sleep over at your house. He still thinks you're a bum."

"Wow, even after I bought him that treadmill."

"He was offended."

InuYasha laughed and shook off his shirt and pants, replacing his outfit with a pair of swimming trunks. "Not my fault he needs to lose some weight."

Kikyo giggled. "You'll miss me, right?"

"Of course I will. I'll be thinking of you every single day."

"Hey, I'll come over later for a proper goodbye," Kikyo said deviously.

"Sounds good to me," InuYasha smirked. "Bye."

"See ya."

InuYasha sighed with satisfaction and sank into the large backyard pool. He held his breath and went below the surface. He explored for a while before seeing a shadow come overhead. He glanced up and saw Sesshomaru's annoying servant, Jaken, tapping his foot impatiently. InuYasha swam back up. "Whadda ya want, you dumb imp?"

Jaken replied with his high pitched voice, "Look here, InuYasha! You are not to hold any parties, get-togethers, or meetings of any sort! And I especially don't want to see your revolting girlfriend, Kikyo!"

InuYasha growled. "Have you forgotten? You're my servant. Don't order me around like you have authority. I can slice you up with a flick of my finger." He revealed his claws. "I don't think anyone will miss you. Especially Sesshomaru."

Jaken gulped. "Lord Sesshomaru takes pride in me!"

InuYasha snorted. "This ain't one of your dreams, imp."

Jaken huffed and stalked back inside the house.

InuYasha rolled his eyes and resumed his daily swim. After 5 minutes, he decided to get out before he became wrinkly and threw his swimming clothes to another waiting servant, who caught it and nodded. He took the towel that was waiting for him on a lounge chair and dried himself off. He put on his pajamas and went inside the house.

He was about to call to Sesshomaru to yell saying, "Tell your fucking imp to leave me the hell alone!" like he did every morning, before remembering Sesshomaru was on a business trip. He shrugged and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

Once he was out, he slipped on a loose v-neck short sleeved tee shirt and black skinny jeans. He fixed his black beanie so that it covered his ears but showed his bangs. He put on his black Jordans and smirked when he looked at himself in the mirror. InuYasha grabbed his phone and car keys. Yelling at Jaken to lock the door, he closed it and went to his red Dodge Dart R/T. He sped onto the road.

Turning on his radio, he sang along to Miyavi's "Selfish Love."

"omaera zenin ore ga aishiteyaru ze.
torokeru youna amai kono merodi- to
shibireru kurai kitsuku bi-to de dakishimete,
ki ga fureru hodo nando mo ikaseteyaru ze.
nante na
." He turned and continued driving, honking at a driver who almost smashed into his car. "Dumbass!" he yelled. Sighing, he continued singing:
"omaera zenin ore ga tsuretetteyaru ze.
mada daremo mita koto nee sekai e to.
yume to tomo ni me wa samechimatta keredo,
mada mada mada yoru wa shirakechainee ze.
sekai wa okichainee ze.
Mou nani ga dou narou to kamawanai kara
konya wa tada tada aishiaou
." InuYasha growled when a driver cut him off and jumped in front of him, now driving agonizingly slow. InuYasha rolled his eyes and tried to focus on Miyavi's song.

"Selfish love
aishitekure, aishiteru kara
kore ga ore no aishikata.

egoisutikkuna kono yoru ni cheers.

betsu ni eien nado iranai kara
konya wa tada tada ore no soba ni iro yo.

Selfish love
aishitekure, aishiteru kara
kore ga ore no aishikata.

Ore wa ore no tame ni, omae wa omae no tame ni
soshite ore wa omae ni nari, omae wa ore ni naru.

egoisutikkuna oretachi ni cheers."
InuYasha finished the song with a flourish. Smiling happily, he listened to another song he wasn't familiar with as he pulled up to his destination. His friend Kazuki's store. He got out of his car and locked it. Walking up to the door, he opened it and yelled, "Yo!"

Kazuki looked up. "InuYasha, my man! What'cha gonna buy today?"

"Ah, just some snacks for a party I'm holding today," InuYasha replied, his eyes scanning over the shelves.

"You? Throwing a party? And I'm not invited? What gives?" Kazuki feigned hurt.

InuYasha smirked. "I'm just doing it ‘cause my brother's dumb servant told me not to. I don't like it when people think they have authority over me."

"Oh. So it's a last minute thing," Kazuki said, cleaning the counter. "You think people will show up?"

"If I offer liquor."

"Are you?" Kazuki eyed him.

"Hell no. The last thing I need is my mom asking me questions I don't want to answer."

"Hmm... Okay, get what you need. Since it's you, everything's half off." Kazuki winked and put away the washcloth.

InuYasha shook Kazuki's hand and went to find stuff. He grabbed large bags of chips, tortillas and salsa, soda, and a few movies. Walking back to Kazuki with his arms overloaded, he dumped the contents onto the counter as Kazuki scanned them.

"That's 20.69, Yash." InuYasha handed him the money and Kazuki bagged his items for him. "Thanks for shopping. See ya when I see ya."

"Thanks, man." InuYasha left. Stacking his items into the trunk of his car, he closed the top and walked to the driver's seat. Opening the door, he was startled when he heard a loud shriek. He looked over his shoulder and did a double-take. "What the?!" There was a girl splayed out on the concrete, holding her nose while tears escaped her eyes and her cheeks flushed. "Damn it! Sorry." InuYasha helped her up and steadied her when she started swaying. "Your nose, does it hurt?"

She let go of her nose and she replied, her voice stuffy, "Yeah. It's stinging. But I think I'll manage." She wiped a tear away.

"Again, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there."

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it."

He smiled. "Where ya heading?" "Well, I came back from Kazuki's. I was buying some Starbursts because I really need a sugar rush right now. Now I'm heading to the bus stop around the corner."

"The bus?" InuYasha said. "I'll take you home."

The girl shook her head. "No, it's okay."

"It's the least I can do."

"It's all right. Really."

InuYasha sighed. "At least let me get your nose patched up. It looks like it might start bleeding any moment." She hesitated then nodded. She went over to the passenger side and hopped in. InuYasha got in and started the engine. "Mind if we go to my place?"

"Not at all." He drove to his place but not at his usual speed since the girl looked like she was about to throw up. He parked in the driveway and led her up the stairs.

"This is your house?" she exclaimed with amazement. "It's a freaking mansion!"

InuYasha shrugged. "It's okay." She looked at him in awe as he opened the door and took her hand. She followed him like a dog as he showed her around. "This is the living room," he explained. "Make yourself comfortable while I get a servant to help with your nose."

"A servant?!" She asked while InuYasha left. "Wow, it's like he's a prince..."

InuYasha returned with a woman who held a first-aid kit. He watched as she said,

"Sweetie, this might sting a bit." She lightly put a ice pack on the girl's nose. The girl did a small squeak but held onto the pack when the servant asked her to.

InuYasha nodded in gratitude at the woman as she left the room. "Hey, girl. What's your name?"

"It's Kagome."

Kagome... "Nice name. Mine's InuYasha."

"InuYasha? Wow. That's unique." Seeing his scowl, she quickly added, "Not that it's unique in a bad way. It's nice. 'Dog demon.' What made your parents think of that?"

He squirmed slightly and shrugged. "Dunno." "Oh." Was all Kagome said. She looked at him, her brown eyes glowing. "Thanks for all this, InuYasha. I'm grateful." Her voice is so smooth... Like honey. "It's alright. I don't mind." "Where are your parents?" "Vacation." "Siblings?" "Business trip." InuYasha flopped down onto the couch next to Kagome. "Oh." So we're alone... Excluding his servants... She glanced at him. He's pretty cute. I like the way his eyes shine and how glossy his hair is. His face is nicely sculpted and he has a nice ass. She blushed. I'd like to get to know him better. InuYasha glanced at Kagome who was staring at her feet. We're alone... Excluding the servants. She's kinda hot. She's got nice hair and eyes. But her legs... Damn those things are long. They go on forever. Nice figure. Not bad at all... I'd like to get to know her better. InuYasha heard soft footsteps come up the stairs. He smelled her before she arrived. Damn it... "Inu!" Kikyo greeted, running towards him. She stopped abruptly. "Who the hell is this?"

End Notes:
Did you like it?! *excited* Let me know when you want Chapter 2 posted!
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2253