They are all LOST! by TanyaRLove
Summary:

Inuyasha and most of the cast are lost, they crashed in a mysterious island! Who's injured, who survived and who died?

 

DISCLAIMER! All of the characters used in my fan fiction do not belong to me, they belong to Ms.Rumiko Takahashi. 


Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > InuYasha/ Kikyo, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > Kouga/ Ayame Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1241 Read: 1875 Published: 30 May 2013 Updated: 30 May 2013

1. Lending a hand. by TanyaRLove

Lending a hand. by TanyaRLove

I can't breathe, I can't hear, help someone please help, thought a very distressed Kagome, she was engulfed in smoke she could see something red but she know it wasn't good since she could feel the heat surrounding the red stuff. Fire, it's fire did we crash, she was dazed blood dripped from her forehead and she was trapped by something. She could feel the flames coming closer, would someone help her?  

Kikyo, Kikyo, Kikyo! Screamed a very strange looking man, he was looking around moving rubble his hand was badly injured and dripped blood. Where are you Kikyo!? He stopped for just a mere second to breathe when he heard faint screaming. He was about to walk away but couldn't he followed it, the noise was coming from the half broken airplane that was about half way in flames. He thought he would never be able to save whoever was in there, he was walking away when he heard a loud female scream. He thought it might be Kikyo so he went ahead, He jumped into the flames and smoke, and tried to see thru everything, he saw Kikyo and ran toward her. Kikyo, Kikyo I thought you would be out of here... A confused girl looked up at him and screamed for help, Inuyasha froze and thought for a second before helping the poor girl. Kagome was trapped with her seatbelt hanging upside down badly injured. He ripped her seatbelt off and jumped of with her, he came out and looked at her one more time. This girl she looks like kikyo? Thought Inuyasha. He bent down on one knee when he noticed she needed mouth to mouth. He lifted an eyebrow and was gonna go ahead and help the poor girl when someone ran up to him and said he was a doctor. It was a tall guy, with dark hair pulled back into a small ponytail at the base of his head. He leaned over to Kagome and immediately started Cpr . What's your name, asked Inuyasha? Its Miroku, Dr.Miroku. Inuyasha walked away still wondering about that young girl, why did she look and even smell like Kikyo?

Kohaku! Kohaku! A young girl screamed she trampled thru everything, Inuyasha stared at her from afar not knowing what to do next. He ran up to her and asked if she needed help, the girl gave him the cold shoulder and continued looking alone. Inuyasha needed to get to Kikyo.

People were everywhere some injured, some in shock, and some dead. Inuyasha then decided to venture off into the woods to see if he would see anyone, there he saw Kikyo walking around looking like nothing had happened. She had an actual smile on her face and laughed out loud, Kikyo you need to come, whats wrong, did you hit your head, come one! Inuyasha tried to swoop her off her feet before. Inuyasha its fine, I'm fine, I'm alive! Inuyasha stood there confused, Kikyo walked up to him and grabbed his hand placing it above her heart. Inuyasha almost jumped back when he felt her heart pounding. What is this Kikyo, how this is great but this is impossible. It's not Inuyasha I knew this would happen atleast I was told. Kikyo this is, I don't know what to say I'm confused. Kikyo grabbed Inuyasha and hugged him, Inuyasha didn't hug back however, he was still in shock it was all to much to handle. Inuyasha your hand? You need to fix it, its bleeding let me help, said Kikyo.

Miroku was back with the girl, she was stable but something was really wrong with her she seemed to be in a deep coma.

The young girl screaming for her younger brother had now reunited with him, he was just a few feet away from her but was knocked out. She layed in the sand hugging her brother. Hey miss do you think you could help me with some of these injured people or at least keep an eye on one of the girls laying over there, asked Miroku. The girl looked up with tearful eyes and without responding got up with her brother at hand to go sit next to Kagome. He admired her beauty even if she was all dirty, he turned around twice to get a good look. Oh you, I need to be helping people, said Miroku to himself. Miroku walked up to some pretty sick people, He saw a young boy carrying sea water to injured patients to drink. Miroku ran and told him to stop! Hey no, no please don't that's bad, said Miroku. Why is it bad asked the young boy, its sea water its bad can you just bring some to clean there wounds please um, what is your name? Oh its Shia, but call me Shippo please. Okay Shippo thank you, can you bring water for there wound please. Miroku looked up and saw a tall guy, he was just standing around with one foot on part of a broken piece of plane, hello aren't you gonna help! Shouted Miroku. He just started walking away with his hands in his pockets. That jackass said shippo. He sat next to me on the plane, I think his name is Sesshomaru, he was traveling with a midget. A midget huh, well he's not to worried about him I see.

Sesshomaru walked along the shore secretly hoping to find his faithful companion, Jaken. He heard a muffled scream, followed by a hug to his foot. Master Sesshomaru I'm so happy you found me I almost drowned swimming to shore. Get up Jaken, let go of my foot. Jaken still feeling a little weak let go and decided to stand up. So our plane crashed here, at least it was an island right my lord? Asked Jaken. Jaken had no major injuries besides wet clothes. Let's go Jaken, said Sesshomaru. Where to me lord? To find water Jaken.

Sango laid next to the sleeping girl, she looked like she was having a nightmare constantly groaning and moaning. Out of no where a young girl came out and offered Sango a towel, she was about 15 years old and looked really nice. Hey what Is your name girl, asked Sango as she took a towel from her. Rin, it's Rin. Oh well do you have any family around here, asked Sango. The girl smiled and shaked her head ‘No' before walking away with more towels. Sango put the towel over her sleeping younger brother and cradled him.

Miroku had patched up as much people as he could and then decided to head back to Kagome. Hey has she woken up, miss um? Asked Miroku. Sango its Sango. Sango any movement? Asked Miroku with a smile. Well she moaned a bit that's all. Okay that's good, can you believe this? We crashed Ms.Sango. Miroku sat next to Sango and looked out at the ocean, I cannot believe we crashed sighed Miroku. Its hard to believe I know but were here, do you think somebody will come and look for us, asked Sango. Yeah I believe someone will. Miroku then had a flashback, he remembered hearing the pilot saying they were out of any possible radar, that they had lost touch with everybody.

End Notes:
Please come back for more! This will be like a mix between my 2 favorite shows, Inuyasha and Lost. This will be different but its all about a mysterious island and bonds and friendships they will make followed with plenty of drama.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2236