Inuyasha and his Pirates by Kitacat202
Summary: Kagome, a young strong woman living in the caribbean islands, is captured by a natorious pirate, and must find a way to get back to her home. But with some twists and bumps, will she want to return? or will the call of the sea keep her heart?
Categories: General, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 5801 Read: 53091 Published: 30 Jan 2008 Updated: 30 Jan 2008

1. Chapter 1 - Kagome by Kitacat202

2. Chapter 2 - The Town by Kitacat202

3. Chapter 3 - The Pirates by Kitacat202

4. Chapter 4 - The Ocean Beach by Kitacat202

5. Chapter 5 - The Ship by Kitacat202

6. Chapter 6 - The Crew by Kitacat202

7. Chapter 7 - Apology but Not by Kitacat202

8. Chapter 8 - Late Night Snack by Kitacat202

8. Chapter 8 - Late Night Snack by Kitacat202

Chapter 1 - Kagome by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:
We meet Kagome, the heroin of the story

ok this is my first ever story and i want some real critique k? k thanks!

I dont own Inuyasha or the rest. *cry*
“Kagome are you up yet?” Her father called out from the bottom of the stairs. ”Nnghnept....wha?....OH yes I'm coming hang on!” she called back. ”Hurry Up we're leaving soon!” “Ah wait!”

Kagome quickly dressed and then raced down the stairs, almost running right into the butler (who was headed for her sister’s room to wake her). “Wait Papa!”
A woman stood next her father, looking rather like a bulldog with makeup. ”Well dear, good bye...were headed for that horrid fort in Britain. Don't even think of causing ruckus while we're gone!
Kagome sighs “yes mother I know.”

Kagomes Father had to marry again so that she would have some motherly figure as she grew up. Her step mother, Prisealy, and her daughter, priselia (named after her mother) moved right in and started dwindling her fathers money till they could barely keep their mansion. Prisealy was a mean mother making Kagome do Priselias’ chores when Kagomes Father was gone. Her father worked as a commander of the Fort Tycoon. But the king now asked him to ALSO control the fort in Britain called Fort Kenway.

Priselia walked sleepily down the stairs, yawning “what’s going on?”
Kagome shook her head “Mother and Papa are leaving for the other fort today.” How could she have forgotten? Suddenly her stepmother shrieked, running awkwardly towards Priselia in the big frilly dress that she bought the other day “OH priselia I WILL MISS YOU SO! Now don’t let that kagome push you around ok?” She stooped in to hug her daughter, stealthily whispering into her ear ”You are in charge no matter what your father says ok?” priselia grinned “of course Ma. I will take good care of the house!”
Kagomes Father hugged his daughter lovingly, leaving an arm over her shoulder “Now Kagome, you are in charge of the fort, since you know it better than Priselia, and you,” he glanced at Priselia ”are in charge of the house. That means you will have to do Kagomes chores since she will be working. And don’t even think of telling the servants to do all the work. I have told them what they need to do so they won’t bother doing your chores...Kagome?” he said holding out his arm.
Kagomes smiled as she took it,”Coming Father!” she said lightly. She cringed when Priselia screamed in protest. “WHAT?! I HAVE TO DO HER CHORES TOO?! MOTHER TELL HIM OTHERWISE! I WON’T!”
Kagomes father turns around and raises his eyebrow towards her and her mother, “Excuse me?” Priselia glared at the floor “Nothing…”
Father nodded “alright lets’ go. Kagome can accompany us to the dock.” “Humph” was all priselia said.
Kagome, her Father, and her Step-Mother walk out to the carriage. After some pushing they manage to get her step mom and her dress into the carriage. It was a quiet ride to the docks which was very busy because of the British Navy Ship in its port.
After finally getting everyone out of the carriage and everything loaded onto the ship, Kagomes father turns toward her, “now I don’t think you should have any problems with pirates just because the fort is in great working order but just incase you know what to do correct?” Kagome nodded confidently “yes papa I know.” Her father smiled knowingly. “I shouldn’t have even asked right? Well, I better go; Prisealy is already ordering the crew around.” He kissed the top of Kagomes head as he left. ”Bye papa! Love you!” she called as he walked up the gangplank. Her father waved, ”take good care! And try not to beat your step sister up to much!” She saw him wink good-naturedly.
Kagome waved good bye to her father as the ship left. She noticed a strange ship headed towards the port but it was along ways off.
She sighed. Well, it won’t be here for awhile and it’s probably just a supply ship... She thought to herself.
Kagome walked back into the carriage and decided to go get some breakfast.

The ship was slowly coming to the port but not with supplies......

 

End Notes:

K next Chapter!!! wooo!
sorry lame ending... :C

Chapter 2 - The Town by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:
We see more of Kagomes life, but it will all change soon....

I dont own Inuyasha or the rest of them....
Priselia stomped back and forth in the foyer, fuming ”Man this stinks! I always have to do all the work! I mean I have to do the WHOLE HOUSE?! is he daft?!" she saw a maid walk by." MAID, WOMAN, SERVEANT, SLAVE, WHAT EVER YOU ARE GET OVER HERE!" she yelled. Hurriedly, the maid rushed over "yes Miss?"
priselia stuck her nose into the air "you will mop the floors, Dust BOTH parlors and then tack my horse!” Blushing, the maid stammered “miss...I...Um...Sorry but..."
"I seem to remember father telling you not to boss around the servants." said Kagome as she walked into the room. She looked at the maid and smiled apologetically "Sorry bout that. You can go have a break. Grab some food too." the maid smiled with relief and sighed "thank you Ma'am!" she bowed a half bow to priselia and rushed off. Kagome turned back to her sister "I suggest that you start on your chores. You don’t want to be working well into the night do you?" She hardly cared for her sister but felt like she was a responsibility, like one of the horses in the barn. Priselia snarled "UGH YOU JUST WAIT TILL MY MUM HERES ABOUT THIS!" Kagome shrugged "write a letter? I will be sure to send it out for you." Priselia screamed and ran out of the room, tripping on her dress on her way out. Kagome sighed "she does have a lot of chores. Perhaps I will help her a bit after I check the Fort."
Kagome grabs a ride on a carriage leaving the mansion for supplies and made her way down to the fort through town. Everyone waved at her happily. All of a sudden she yells "STOP THE CARRAGE!" horses whinnying at such a sharp stop; they paw and slide. Kagome jumps off of the carriage with ease, pays the driver some silver coins, and runs up to the market yelling "wait here" to the carriage man. He didn’t mind, he needed to do some shopping here anyways. At the market Kagome bought 4 apples, 3 Bread sticks, and 10 Bagels
she pays with a smile and walks into an alley that the carriage passed. 4 dirty people were quietly wandering around in the garbage. "Momma!" one child shouted as Kagome walked up. "Lady Kagome! We’re sorry!" said the people embarrassed. A woman pulled the child away from her, out of the way. Kagome Laughed, a sweet bell like sound, “No it’s completely alright! Here have some food!” she passed out each of the food pieces and a silver coin to each person. She saved one apple. This, she held out to the small child who called out for his mom when she came. "Here...it’s alright...that’s it...” she cooed. He took the apple slowly, and smiled. She smiled, first at him then at the rest of the people in the ally. “Please take the coins to the town hall, and buy yourselves a house together. If you can work hard, and help each other out, you can live better then this. You can always ask me for help!” Then she turned and waved as her carriage left through the darkening streets. She stopped at the fort and checked on things. Everything seemed normal and in order. She peered out at sea.
"Now where did that supply ship go?" she whispered. She sighed. It had been a long day and she figured she should go help her step-sister do the chores (though she doubted her sister had even tried to lift the dust pan, afraid to get dirt under her nails). She sent her carriage towards home on the hilltop.

But no one saw the 5 row boats heading slowly along in the shadows of the cliffs.  
End Notes:

On To The Next Chapter!!!!

Chapter 3 - The Pirates by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:

We Have Visitors!!! 

I dont own Inuyasha or the others...

Priselia yawned and stretched. "I’m going to bed....too much work for me can make one very tired." Kagome growled, rubbing her back, “phhh you didn’t do anything but sit in that chair! I did ALL the work!"
"Well my foot hurt and I had something under my nail." was priselias' excuse," like I said, Good Night." with that and her nose in the air; she walked up the stairs to her room.
"Sheesh not even a thanks..." Kagome sat in the chair her sister just vacated. "Thank you Sango. You were very helpful."
Sango, a maid in the house, nodded. She wiped her brow. Kagome had chosen her and her brother from 30 slaves heading towards the New Land. Her Step Mother had said they were too scrawny. But her father got the two of them anyway. Sango and her brother were extremely shy at first, never talking, but Kagome didn’t mind. Soon they were close friends. They got into mischief and easily got out by their cute pouts that they continuously worked on. Currently, Sangos brother was a free slave, and got a job working as a merchant and a slave free’er down in the Spanish Islands.
"Well I suggest that we too go to bed, since we'll have to do the chores tomorrow too. AND I have something to tell you!" said Kagome
Sangos eyes widened a little. "What is it?" "SHHHHHH ill tell you up stairs." they turned the lights down and ran up the stairs giggling. They ran into Kagomes room, slammed the door, both taking a running leap onto Kagomes huge bed.
Once in Kagomes room Kagome whispered “you know Kert Horstend?
The Captain at the fort? He proposed to me."
Sango squealed "NO WAY! He IS pretty handsome." she said dreamily.
Kagome “SANGO!" they laughed together.
Sango stopped first. Slowly she tried to listen. "SHHHH! Listen"
Kagome stopped laughing and strained to hear. "Is that.... .....CANNONS?!"





*Down at the Fort*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!
PIRAAAAAAAAAAAATES!!!!!!! AHHHH!

5 row boats had landed on shore pouring out 15 pirates in each bat.
"Grap all the sparkies you can boys! Hahahahahaha!" They yelled, running into the town. One stayed on the boat, standing on the bow. He glanced around, seeing the mansion on the hill above the town, he jumped down into the sand, grabbed a pirate by the collar, "see that house up there? I want you and a few more to go and raid it. Put all the wenches in one room."
" and th' men Cap'in?"
"Kill them"
"Ey ey Sir!"
"also....don’t do anything with the lasses, ill be up there in a moment."
"Fine" grumbled the pirate. He took off, tapping his buddies and pointing up to the big house on the hill.


*Back at the mansion*
"Damn PIRATES!" Yelled Kagome leaping off her bed and searching under it.
"What?!" shouted Sango.
Priselia ran in screaming hysterically in her hair net "WHATS GOING ON?!"
Sango grabbed her arms trying to calm her down before she hurt herself, "priselia, calm down! It’s ok! Go to the Dinning room and go under the table. We’ll hold them off.”
Priselia ran out of the room screaming. Kagome found the loose board from under her bed and looked out on her balcony to her burning town. Sango grabbed Kagomes arm and pointed to the Mansion Gate. "Look!" she said franticly. Kagomes eyes widened. A group of 10 pirates had just broken through the gate and were streaming in, soon attempting to break the door down.
"HURRY!" Kagome yelled at she ran out of her room with Sango Behind her. But she was too late. The other maids were running into the dinning room to try to escape through the back door. But they were there captured and flung into a corner with no escape. The men were shut in a room with a Cannon facing the door. Kagome tossed the board to Sango to use, and grabbed the dagger underneath the Flowerpot that was used for lesser occasions." Leave you ANIMALS!" she began slashing quickly and fiercely, Sango at her side with a board of wood and a candle stick holder. Undoubtedly, outnumbered they were forced into the dinning room, still slashing. Kagome saw the other frightened maids and moved in-between them and the now growing group of Pirates. She knew they had no chance but was going to fight, even if it meant her death. This was HER town, and she was going to defend it.
" Lower your weapons men. Is that any way to welcome us Lady?" a voice in the back laughed. The crowd spread and a man walked up and stood, leaning on his sword.
" You are the one who are animals! What do you want?" said Kagome Dangerously. She held her dagger tighter. It looked like a butter knife compared to his magnificent sword. Sango whispered next to her “it looks like a fang" He wore the normal pirate gear, red headband, the boots, pants, and white shirt open to show his finely muscled chest. FOCUS! Kagome screamed in her head, this is no time to ooggle!
The pirate looked Kagome up and down. "Well we came here for supplies. ALL of them. HAHAHA" he grinned evilly showing his canine teeth. Kagome shivered as his men laughed. He continued “But I suppose if you gave us something of worth we'll leave your Town..."
A small quivering voice came from behind the group. “Take Kagome. She’s the daughter of the Mayor here." the crowd spread again and priselia stood slowly from under the table, pointing at her step sister with a smile the devil would be proud of. "She is still unbloomed as well!" at that comment all the pirates eyes went to Kagome “as is her Servant!!" shrieked priselia. Half the eyes went to sango. Some were smiling greedily. The top Pirate looked at priselia. "And who are you?" Priselia looked down, as if embarrassed,” I’m a slave here.” "LAIR!" shouted Sango taking a step forward. She glared at priselia. “YOU NEVER DO WORK! YOU ARE LESS A SLAVE THAN IM A HORSE! KAGOME DOES ALL YOUR CHORES!" she was breathing hard. Suddenly a pirate clad in purple and blue grabbed her wrists and hugged her to him. ”Let me go!” cried Sango. Suddenly she eeped, her cheeks went pink. She growled in a high voice “Get. Your. Hand. Off. My. BUTT!!!” All of the pirates laughed again, including the boss. He turned back to Priselia "Well well, I don’t want you, backstabbing liar" said the Pirate. "But I suppose if you come ....?" He looked at Kagome. She looked to Sango, then out the window. She saw her town burning, her people frightened, running...
"You Promise you’ll leave our town alone if I come?"
"Promise"
"Kagome...no!" Sango said pleadingly.
"Sango I must....to save you, the town, the people..."
" Then I’m coming with you!"
"NO Sango!"
"WELL THAN THATS SETTLED." the pirate roared, smiling "Take them BOTH to the ship."
"YAY!" shouted the men in unison. The grabbed the ropes off the other maids, tied up Kagome and Sango, lifted them onto the dinning room table. Priselia backed out of the room slowly her face pale. The legs of the table were ripped off and Kagome and Sango were carried out of the house. Kagome looked back to see priselia staring out the window......Grinning.... I’ll get you for this, Priselia… if I come back alive… you will pay… Kagome snarled with betrayal and fury.
End Notes:
Sorry this one was a tad long...
dont forget to give me some tips or critique please!
Chapter 4 - The Ocean Beach by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:

I dont own Inuyasha or the rest...

The town was a wreck. Children screaming, women running, men fighting and shooting. But one thing was odd. There seemed to be a never ending stream of pirates. She saw one shot in the back but then saw him come running out to the street later on. "Sango.....Sango you ok?" Kagome asked her friend. She was staring at the pirate carrying a corner of the board. She looked confused, even quizzical. "Sango, what is it?" Kagome asked.
"Kagome....that pirate was just shot three times in the chest but yet he's still walking...." whispered Sango "What?!" Kagome looked at the pirate closer to her. Suddenly a crazed town man came running out of a burning house with a hatchet. “OH MY GO...” she never finished. The man ran up and thrust the ax into the pirate she had just been watching. "AHHH!" Sango screamed. Kagomes eyes grew huge as she watched the pirate gingerly pull the ax out of his back. He turned around smiled a tooth missing smile and sliced through the poor mans head. That’s when Kagome screamed. The pirates, whose ears were ringing, dropped the board the girls were sitting on, making them fall off into the bloodstained mud on the ground. Sango was crying "oh my god oh my god". Kagome slowly made to stand up, but instantly was down again. She glanced up; anger along with mud and gore covered her face. Her eyes met the head pirates gold ones. The ground suddenly rocked with an explosion that hit the house right next to them. “Get them to them ship NOW!" he yelled. Kagome was suddenly swooped up and over someone’s shoulder, knocking the breath from her chest. Glancing over she saw that sango was being carried as well, half conscious but still trying to hit the pirate carrying her.
The pirates ran away from the burning town, away from the shooting and the killing and the screaming. Suddenly the ground hit her as she was dropped to the sand. The pirate that had been carrying her had been thrown backwards, into a large rock. Had he not dropped her, she would have been smashed into it. The rush of water onto land slowed her mind. She groggily realized they must be at the ocean. Snarling brought her back to reality. That and Sangos screams in her ear. "Nice prizes....you’ll share right? Heheh" said a shadow that was crushing um...her...pirate... into the rocks. Sangos eyes were huge as her pirate was thrown into the sea. "They're kind of pretty.... I think I want them. Don’t mind if we borrow them do ya?"

This just was not happening Kagome thought quickly crawling over to Sango."You....*cough* you keep your dead hands away from them. Their Captain Inuyasha's property" Kagomes poor pirate said hoarsely (the shadow that threw him against the rock was now choking him)
Captain Inuyasha.... so that must be the head pirate. Kagomes mind was clearing, the fresh air cool and soothing. Her thoughts were again interrupted when she was lifted by her arms (Which were still tied behind her) "OOWWW! Put me down you...you..." kagome stopped in mid sentence.

The being holding her was a tall, thin, pale skinned man. On his back were black leather wings. He had dark black hair, blue highlights in the moonlight. But it wasn’t his body that stopped her from speaking. It was his face. It was pale like the rest of him. His soft lips were a dark red like he was cold, his nose was perfect, and his eyes…they distracted her, muddled her mind…his eyes were a dark red with gold and purple tints. His mouth was very attention drawing too because when he smiled at her reaction to his face, there were fangs...long fangs that seem to stare back at her. "oh my god...... your a vampire..." she whispered, barely auditable.” Correct." was his response in a silky, mysterious sort of whisper. He grabbed her chin softly yet directing, making her look into his eyes. She felt so drawn into them, like if she dove into them there would be paradise on the other end. But they scared her too. Would she come out? And the fangs.... she shook her head and tried to kick at the figure holding her. She hit her mark. Dead or not he was still a man. He snared, flinging her into the sand again. She looked up to see Sango, who was on her feet kicking and screaming at the winged demon, who was choking Kagomes pirate. He would try and grab her, but when he did the pirate in his grasp would fight fiercely to escape the vampire’s iron hands. Spitting the sand out of her mouth, Kagome tried to crawl away. "Not so fast..." and then the vampire stepped on her leg. She felt, heard, smelled, and tasted her bone in her leg as it snapped. She screamed as loud as she could. "SHUT UP" yelled the vampires in unison, the closest hitting her across the face. The force of it threw her into the ground. She was crying, and she knew it. Her face was sticky with salty tears and sand. She hated crying. "Who is…AAAAAA!" suddenly a light blinded the 2 vamps and their victims. When it faded there was only 1 vampire. He decided it was time to leave. In a poof of fog he was gone. Before he did though he whispered in Kagomes ear "we will meet again. And when we do...you will be mine..." Sango ran to Kagome. "Kagome! KAGOME STAY WITH ME! STAY With me......."
End Notes:

Dun Dun DUUUUUUNNN.... haha
Review with critique!!

Chapter 5 - The Ship by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:
I dont own Inuyasha....
"OOOOOOhhhh my head....."
Kagome slowly opened her eyes and looked around. From what she could see was that she was in someone’s bed...in a cabin. I must be on a ship... she thought. Suddenly the night on the beach flooded her mind "SANGO!!!!" Kagome cried. Suddenly Sangos face appeared into her vision. "KAGOME OH KAGOME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE AND I TRIED TO DRAG YOU BACK TO TOWN BUT INUYASHA KNOCKED ME OUT AND BROUGHT ME HERE AND YOU WERE STILL OUT COLD AND....."
Kagomes head pounded, she waved her arm to stop Sango "wait sango...slow down....what happened?" Sango took a deep breath but just before she said anything, there was a blinding light. "Oh no..." whispered sango. "What?!...what’s "oh no"?" she covered her eyes and in the door stood a man. He had long white hair, and yellow eyes. But the thing that caught her attention ...were his ears. They weren’t pointed or normal...they were dog ears. "Oh wow I kind of wanna touch 'um" she whispered. The ears on the mans head twitched at her words and he smirked. “Welcome to my ship...Kagome." Kagomes mind swam in a throb "How go you know my name?" she said slowly. “Well it was kind of hard not to guess with your friend screaming at us "LEAVE HER ALONE! LEAVE KAGOME ALONE!" over and over while trying to drag you trough the sand. By the way your leg is healed." He laughed as she searched her legs for any sign of her injury. Didn’t she break her leg?! If she did it should still be broken. She hated being laughed at. "So what is YOUR name pirate? Jack...White Mane per chance?" again he laughed, but not as much. “No White Mane died long ago... My names Captain Inuyasha. And you are my prisoners on my ship, The Izayoi. Now you shall come meet my crew mates..." Kagome looked at him with an amazed look, "you expect us....to go with you to meet your crew...when you’ve captured us AGAINST OUR WILL?! Um...no. I don’t think so." "Oh I think you will....or would you rather them come down here?" Kagome looked at Sango to see what she'd have to say... but she was preoccupied looking at Capt. Inuyasha ears. It seemed this was the first time she’d seen them too. So much for your help Sango, Kagome thought. "Fine", Kagome sighed to Inuyasha "We'll go see your Crew of Pirates..."
End Notes:
Short Chapter haha sorry!
Chapter 6 - The Crew by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:
I dont own inuyasha or the rest
Kagome covered her eyes as she slowly stepped out on to the deck of the ship. She glanced down to watch her footing and almost shrieked. She glanced back at Sango and said very VERY slowly "what the HELL happened to my dress?!" Captain Inuyasha glanced back with a smirk. He seemed to smirk a lot thought Kagome. Sango looked at Kagome sheepishly. "Well, "she started but Inuyasha interrupted her.” Your leg was broken and your dress...," he sounded as if he laughed, "your dress ripped and had blood all over it and also it was getting in the way while trying to heal your leg." Kagome was wearing the remnants of her under-dress, starting with a tank top and ending at the knees, it was very soft and made for comfort-a present from her father to her for she never liked dresses. Sango looked at Kagome and smiled. She began taking off her outer dress and to Kagomes’ surprise threw it off the edge. “There,” said Sango now standing in her own under-dress “now you’re not alone.” Kagome was about to tell Sango to get back her dress when she felt a slight squeeze….on her butt. She flipped around and almost smacked him, if he hadn’t jumped out of the way. The man, dressed in a purple-blue outfit had black hair, fair features and a small pony to hold his hair. On his right hand was a string of prayer beads. Kagome recognized him as the one who had grabbed Sango back at her mansion. Suddenly he was in front of Sango clutching her hand and down on his knee. The next thing he said earned him a slap from Sango. His eyes grew deep as he said, “Would you, o so fair maidens that we’ve captured, bare my children?” Kagomes jaw dropped.  Inuyasha laughed. “This is Miroku. Watch his hands…..his nick name is Letcher.” Sango, her cheeks burning, ran and hid behind Kagome back to back so that he couldn’t touch ether of them from behind. The yelling and slapping had brought on a crowd. They were all lined up and Inuyasha began naming them off. He pointed to a small boy, which Kagome instantly fell in love with. “That’s Shippo, Miroku (whom you’ve already met), Hachi (miroku’s companion), Totosia (a sword smith), and Myoga (a flea, <sango began searching her skin>).” Kagome raised her eyebrow. “That’s it? No more popping out of somewhere?” she glared at Miroku, who was rubbing the slap mark on his cheek. “No.” Inuyasha said flatly, “One of us died to another pirate named naraku. He pretended to be me and tricked us both.” Kagome thought she saw sadness in his eyes but it was quickly gone. “Inuyasha… what do you plan to do with us? I mean… your not gonna sell us to some drunkard are you?” Kagome inquired. The pirate named Miroku suddenly leaped in front of her, startling her, “WHY NO MY BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOM! Why would we ever waste such good…” he never finished because Inuyasha had bonked him on the head with his fist. “First of all, Kagome, it’s Captain Inuyasha and Second, I haven’t decided yet…” he looked her up and down with a sly grin, “you would fetch good money though.” Kagome suddenly struck out and slapped Inuyasha. She had tears about to over flow. “I will not allow my friend or myself to be sold like livestock, and NEVER will I allow my self to sink so low to allow myself to be used like some kind of IDEM! You capture us, steal us from our homes, throw us into the dirt, and then expect us to cooperate!? I HATE YOU!” She turned on her heel, grabbed Sango by the wrist and before anyone could say anything she stormed back into the cabin and slammed the door. From outside you could hear he small sniffs and Sangos comforting voice. Inuyasha touched his bruised face and turned to look at his crew. They were all glaring at him, especially Shippo. “What?” said a confused Inuyasha. “Some one would pay good money?” mocked Myoga the flea. The crew turned away to go back to their duties.
End Notes:

*wipes brow* the 6th chapter.... -_- Whats Captain Inuyasha to do?
Please Enjoy and Review with Critique!

Chapter 7 - Apology but Not by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:
I dont own Inuyasha or the rest
"Stupid baka!" Kagome sobbed. Sango patted her back comfortly. "I can’t believe he would even think of selling us! And on top of that that stupid stepsister! I can’t believe she betrayed us!" sango nodded "I understand...except for priselia's betrayal..." Kagome sniffed. Everything in her life just seemed to be flipped over and drug through mud. "Ya... I guess... that’s true..." they both looked around the cabin blankly. "Bitch" they said at the same time. Bursting out laughing, they hugged each other. They could handle anything if they stayed together. "Well..." sighed kagome "since we're here..." they both looked at the trunks, probably filled with clothes...pirate clothes... They looked back to each other with silly evil grins. Inuyasha stepped away from his cabin door. "It’s rather quiet in there. What are they doing?" He walked around towards the starboard side, his ears beginning to twitch as they heard small whispers. Peeking around the wall, he saw most of his crew members...all except Shippo looking into his cabin window and whispering anxiously to one another. He slowly crept up behind them and said "eHEM?" and at the same time they all jumped a foot in the air stuttering different excuses all the same time. Inuyasha snarled "you better run back to your posts before I hit 3 or you’re all gonna…" he didn’t even have to finish. They were gone. Being the curious dog demon that he was (even though it was only half demon) he dared a peek in the window.
Inside the 2 young women were dressing up in different clothes. HIS clothes actually. They were laughing and giggling like schoolgirls. Kagome had on a pair of poofy pants pulled up stockings and wooden shoes. Over her white under-dress she had on a vest and a hat with a very VERY fluffy feather. He had to admit that she looked hilarious. Sango though was even funnier. She had on purple clothes but had stuffed other clothes into the belly section and proceeded to kneel and
imitate Miroku
(Please read last chapter if confused)
Kagome began to giggle... then laugh while sango joined in. Inuyasha sighed. A part of him wanted to join in....almost. He went around to the door and marched in, not even knocking. He received a great surprise when the women screamed, threw clothes over his head (he swore he felt someone rub his ears) and shoved him out the door. he could hear the girles outrage and he shouted "well FINE! I WONT tell you I plan not to sell you!” He listened to the sudden silence waiting for their reply.

Inside the girls raised their eyebrows and said..."that’s an odd way to say sorry"

and a muffled "I wasn’t saying sorry... I was just saying I wasn’t going to sell you!" was barely heard from behind the doors and the girls burst into laughter causing poor Inuyasha to blush pink and storm away before anyone saw him (which they all did from watching in the shadows.)  
End Notes:

Heh Heh Heh
Please Review ^^ and Critique

Chapter 8 - Late Night Snack by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:
I dont own Inuyasha or the rest
 

Kagome sat up quickly, glancing around with a confused look on her face "where am I....?" she sleepily looked over at a snoring sango and smiled. Rubbing her eyes and standing up, she swayed a little and then walked over to the door. Opening it slowly she peeked around looking for any late-night crewmembers. She was surprised that Inuyasha hadn’t thrown them out of his cabin, or demanded that he enter as well. At the very least, he would have put a guard out, wouldn’t he? Kagome tiptoed past the crew quarters, cringing at the obnoxiously loud snoring, to the galley for a midnight snack.
Opening a cabinet she cringed at the spider webs and crumbs. Nothing in the next 3 cabinets then FINALLY she found..........BREAD! LOTSA BREAD!! And that’s all there was for 5 cabinets. When she opened the frozen box, (how did it stay cool?! Kagome wondered amazed,) there was CHEESE!!!
Her mouth dropped... "This is all they eat...ever..." She sighed and made herself the only thing she could at the moment. A piece of bread topped with cheese. If she was stuck on this boat, she was going to need something more then this. She’d defiantly have a conversation with the caption about this.
Again she slowly walked out munching thoughtfully to the starboard side. Watching the wave’s crash up against the side of the ship she thought of her dad, of what he would say, and of what she would do to her evil sister when she got back...that is....IF she got back. Who knew what the captain of the ship, Inuyasha, had in store for them. Continuing to think, she walked up to the front and stopped short, almost dropping her snack. There, sleeping on the bow was the captain himself. His silver hair swayed slowly like the waves and his red clothes blew in the wind. Kagome was in awe.
She looked over the contours of his face, his closed golden eyes, his sharp nose and his lips...he was smiling. It was so cute...she shook herself. What was she thinking?! She half stormed half tiptoed back to the cabin.
Inuyasha twitched his ears in his sleep and he frowned. "Too noisy...*snore*”

End Notes:
Yay! Now that I got this chapter up, I can start with the nineth.
Unfortunatly I havent started it yet, but I will be starting it soon!
Please Review and Critique while you wait!!!!
Chapter 8 - Late Night Snack by Kitacat202
Author's Notes:
I dont own Inuyasha or the rest
 

Kagome sat up quickly, glancing around with a confused look on her face "where am I....?" she sleepily looked over at a snoring sango and smiled. Rubbing her eyes and standing up, she swayed a little and then walked over to the door. Opening it slowly she peeked around looking for any late-night crewmembers. She was surprised that Inuyasha hadn’t thrown them out of his cabin, or demanded that he enter as well. At the very least, he would have put a guard out, wouldn’t he? Kagome tiptoed past the crew quarters, cringing at the obnoxiously loud snoring, to the galley for a midnight snack.
Opening a cabinet she cringed at the spider webs and crumbs. Nothing in the next 3 cabinets then FINALLY she found..........BREAD! LOTSA BREAD!! And that’s all there was for 5 cabinets. When she opened the frozen box, (how did it stay cool?! Kagome wondered amazed,) there was CHEESE!!!
Her mouth dropped... "This is all they eat...ever..." She sighed and made herself the only thing she could at the moment. A piece of bread topped with cheese. If she was stuck on this boat, she was going to need something more then this. She’d defiantly have a conversation with the caption about this.
Again she slowly walked out munching thoughtfully to the starboard side. Watching the wave’s crash up against the side of the ship she thought of her dad, of what he would say, and of what she would do to her evil sister when she got back...that is....IF she got back. Who knew what the captain of the ship, Inuyasha, had in store for them. Continuing to think, she walked up to the front and stopped short, almost dropping her snack. There, sleeping on the bow was the captain himself. His silver hair swayed slowly like the waves and his red clothes blew in the wind. Kagome was in awe.
She looked over the contours of his face, his closed golden eyes, his sharp nose and his lips...he was smiling. It was so cute...she shook herself. What was she thinking?! She half stormed half tiptoed back to the cabin.
Inuyasha twitched his ears in his sleep and he frowned. "Too noisy...*snore*”

End Notes:
Yay! Now that I got this chapter up, I can start with the nineth.
Unfortunatly I havent started it yet, but I will be starting it soon!
Please Review and Critique while you wait!!!!
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=221