A dance by kagome x inuyasha
Summary: When Kagome must find a date to her school dance, she asks Inu Yasha,what 'll happen when he accepts?
Categories: General, Humor, Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 583 Read: 8922 Published: 28 Mar 2012 Updated: 23 Nov 2012

1. Chapter 1 by kagome x inuyasha

2. Chapter 2 by kagome x inuyasha

Chapter 1 by kagome x inuyasha

"Man, I wish I could find a date." Kagome said. Her school dance was coming up in two weeks. And she didn't have a date for it. She had asked every boy in the school, but every guy was unavailable or taken. She sighed. "I really want to go, but no one's available, and I don't want to take Inu Yasha. He'll stick out like a sore thumb." She said to no one in particular. Her mother came in and tried to comfort her. "What's wrong Kagome?" Her mom asked. "I don't have a date for my dance." She said. "Why not ask Inu Yasha?" Her mom asked. "He'll stick out!" She said. "But, he likes you, and you should go with who you like." Her mom said. "I know, but Inu Yasha isn't polite, considerate, or charming. I don't want to shatter my reputation, it'll be trouble." Kagome said. "Hopefully you'll make good choice." her mom said, leaving.

Later on...

"Kagome, Inu Yasha wants to see you!" Her mom yelled. She went down stairs. "Kagome, you need to come back with me. We need to find more shards." Inu Yasha said. "I can't, I have my dance coming up and I want to go to it. But, I don't have a date, yet. I know this sounds desperate, but can we go together?" Kagome asked him. "What? Hell no!! I'm not going!!!!" Inu Yasha said. Kagome felt like she could just die. "Oh, okay." She said, crest-fallen. She left the room. "Inu Yasha, kagome has been planning her school dance since she heard about a month ago, can you go with her? She has been depressed because every boy that was going has a date. Please, do this as a friend, you don't have to kiss her, but go with her so she doesn't feel left out." "I don't want to go because of my ears. People can be cruel, at times." "Give her a chance. She wants to go, but couldn't. I hope you make a good decision." Inu Yasha thought for a moment, and accepted. "Don't tell her, I want it to be a secret." Meanwhile, Kagome was in her room crying. "I really want to go, but I don't have a date." "Kagome! Dinner is ready!" She went down stairs, and saw that Inu Yasha was joining them. She was still red-eyed from crying. "Kagome, as a treat, I'll take you out to find a dress for your dance."

Two weeks later,

Kagome was getting ready for her dance. The night before, her mom took her out to get her hair done. Kagome put on her dress, and was in her living room. "Kagome, we have a surprise for you. Inu Yasha, come out." Inu Yasha was in a suit and tie. "Are you ready to go to the dance?" They left, and were at the dance in a few minutes. "Wow, this is your school?" Kagome nodded. "Well, it's pretty from the inside, I only saw the outside." The night was full of dancing, photos, and chatting. Kagome was now dancing with Inu Yasha, and enjoyign it. "Kagome, I had a great time with you. I love you." Kagome was speechless. Inu Yasha bent down, and kissed her on the lips. It truly was a great night.

Chapter 2 by kagome x inuyasha

I might do a sequel to this story so keep a look out...

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2110