Where You Truly Belong by Techno Zen
Summary: Kagome, a sweet wolf demon, and her companion Hukle go into the well and finds where she truly belongs.
Categories: Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1953 Read: 29062 Published: 10 Jan 2012 Updated: 17 Jun 2013
Story Notes:
This is my first story.

1. The Beginning To A New Life by Techno Zen

2. The Portal in the Well by Techno Zen

3. The Boy In The Tree by Techno Zen

4. The Demon Called Inuyasha by Techno Zen

5. A New Adventure? by Techno Zen

6. Broken Shard- New Adventure by Techno Zen

The Beginning To A New Life by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
I hope my readers keep on reading
"Uh, Hukle where are we?" I said all confused.
"I don't have the slightest clue to where we are Kagome, but for some reason it looks as if we have transported to another area." Hukle explained.
I took another look around and had noticed that me and Hukle were being watched.
As I looked back at Hukle I started to hear the feet of a horse a alot of people coming our direction. The sound was getting louder and louder. A sudden gust of air and dirt come flying out of nowhere.
When the dust had finally settled down, a man on a horse and some what looked like villagers with spears and arrows, was staring at me and Hukle. Now I know what had happened.
"Hukle, the well must have taken us to past Tokyo." I wispered.
"Alright missy lets go." The man ordered. I got up and followed the man to a small village. Everyone had stopped what they wete doing and watched with amazment as we pasted by them.
The man had taken me up to a hut with an old lady standing at the entrance. She looked to be in here 70's.
"Why have brought me these two demons?" The lady questioned.
The man did not answer.
"I see, so these two must be the ones who came out of the well." The lady said.
"Well then hello, my name is Kaede, and what might yours be child." Kaede asked.
"My name is Kagome Higurashi, and this here demon is Hukle." I answered.
She turned to the crowd of villagers and anounced to them in a loud voice so that everyone in the village could hear.
"This here young wolf demon is no harm to us. She has a very kind heart."
'How did she know I was a wolf demon and had a kind heart?' I thought to myself. Before Kaede could speak another word, the scorpian lady out of nowhere and lugged at me. I kept on thinking 'not again' over and over again in my head. The villagers were all screaming IT'S MISSTRES SCORPION, and started throwing there sharp spears at the demon which I thought I had already killed.
End Notes:
Please let me know how the story is by sending me a review.
The Portal in the Well by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
I made up the character Hukle

STORY:
"Wake up Kagome, it's time to get up." my mom said sweetly.

I always hated to get up early in the mornings because I love to sleep in.
"Alright I'm coming." I said trying to get out of my bed.

I walked over to where my sweet dog demon Hukle was sleeping. The demons dark gray coat was soft and when the sun peeked through my window, his fur would shine. Hukle wore this teal green coller and his tail looked it belonged to a fox instead of a dog. I gently shook my friend up.

"Come on Hukle it's time to get up buddy."

"Alright." Hukle said while yawning.
Hukle is about the same size as a jack russell, exept just a little bit bigger.

When I finally got fully awake I got dressed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my big black tail, then my black dog like ears, and finally my black hair. As I was exiting the bathroom I heard Souta come up the stairs.

"What is it Souta?" I asked.
"I can't find Buyo." Souta answred back.
"Huh, well there's no need looking so down about it. Infact he's probably just outside chasing something. Hey, I know! Why don't you go and check in the shine well. He might be there?" I insisted.

When I looked down at him with my golden yellow eyes, Souta was becoming terified. Souta dodn't like going to the well because he was always afraid that something might come out of it and grab him.

"Come on now Souta, are scared to go down and look to see if Buyo in the sacred well house?" I giggled

"No, I'm not scared!" Souta yelled

"Then let's go and see if he's there or not."

Souta suddenly found himself being pushed by my hand on is back to the front door. Hukle decited that he wanted to go, so he just tagged along behind me and souta.

"W-Why don't you go first?" Souta studdered

Me and Hukle both went up to the well, tore of the sacred paper covering the lid and well, and opened it.

"AHHH!" I screamed

To our surprise Buyo was in the well, but something had cought my eye. Hukle must have seen the same thing, so we checked it out. For some reason me and Hukle where soo fixed on the figure that we couldn't look away.

The figure gets closer and closer until suddenly a lady that looked part scorpian comes out and grabs me and Hukle down into the well. The scorpian lady started licking me on my check, so when I put my hand in her face a dark ball of light shot her out of existence.

We landed back at the bottom of the well but when i looked around me saw the body parts of the scorpian lady everywhere. It creeped me out soo bad i jumped right out of that well as fast as lightning.

End Notes:
I hope you liked the story so far.
The Boy In The Tree by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
Just keep on reading
"Kagome run, Now!" Hukle screamed.
I ran into the closest forest that I could get to to get away from the demon.
"No, don't go there, thats Inuyashas forest!" One of the villagers yelled.
I was so fixed on trying to get out of there that I did even hear the man.
The demon had followed me into the forest, but I had managed to get away, but I didn't know for how long. When I thought that it was safe I relaxed and tried to figure out wete I was.
To my surprise, I saw a demon boy that had been pinned to a big tree by an arrow. The demon had snowy white hair and ears just like mine, exept his was the same color of his hair.
---------------------------------------
"Now where did she go?" Hukle pounderd.
"I seen her go into this forest after I told her to run."
Hukle, still thinking, heard Mistress Scorpian run right in his direction then into the forest.
End Notes:
Sorry this is a short chapter. But the next one will be longer than this I hope.
The Demon Called Inuyasha by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
Please review how the story is going.

I looked down to the ground where I was sitting, then back up at the demon. I noticed that he wasn't dead, but asleep. The demon opened his golden yellow eyes and stared straight at me. The demon smiled.

"Hey Kikyo, you look pritty dumb down there Kikyo." The demon laughed.

"I'm not Kikyo." I said.

"Don't play dumb with me, I can obviously see that you are Kikyo." The demon started to yell.

I got up off the ground and walked over to the demon."Listen! I don't know who this Kikyo girl is, but my name is Kagome, Ka-go-me!" I yelled.

The demon looked at me with a shocked face. He looked at my ears then my tail.

"Yeah, your not Kikyo." He saighed. "Besides, Kikyo smells better." 

Out of nowere Mistress Scorpian comes up from behind me and bites into my left side. I cringed my teeth because of the pain. She had taken what looked like a jewel out from my body. My left side had a big gash and had started to bleed badly. I started to become weak with the lose of blood and fell on the demon.

"Pull this arrow out of me and I can kill the demon." He said.

As I Put my hand up slowly trying to reach the arrow, I was stopped by the sounds of screams. I looked back to see what was going on. A group of villagers were telling my not to pull the arrow from the demon, whose name was apperantly Inuyasha. Mistress Scorpian wrapped here big long body around me and Inuyasha. I decited to pull the arrow away from Inuyasha.

But before I could move an inch, Mistress Scorpian swallowed the jewel and had begun to get bigger and change.

"You should have pulled the arrow out earlier, and now that she has swallowed the Sacred Jewel she will use the jewels power to become more powerful than before." Inuyasha explained.

That was it. I had to pull the arrow now. Who knows how strong that demon was now. Kagome has never fought demons like the ones in past Tokyo, just small ones about the size of a cat, so she didn't need to use her dark powers on those demons. She knew she could probably take down Mistress Scorpian but she didn't want to tale that chance.

I had finally free my arm from Mistress Scorpians grip and reached for the arrow. I streched and streched as far as I could go and managed to grab hold of it. Then pulled as hard has I could. The arrow was removeed from Inuyasha and villagers were now screaming what have you done and were all going to die.

End Notes:

Please review how the story is going. Sorry another short chapter.

A New Adventure? by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
i got a comment that some one wanted me to continue this story..so guess i will
Hukle, the silver grayghost wolf, was hiding under a bush away from the comosion. "Kagome be careful, i think those villagers are warning us." He yelled out.

Kagome ignored Hukle and the villagers. "its the only way to save us from that freaky demon" she grunted.

Inuyasha walked close to the scorpian demon."man you are one hell of an ugly demon thats for sure" he smirked. Inuyasha jumped above the demon. He yelled out "IRON REVER SOUL STEALER!!". He cut right through the demon split down the middle. Then Inuyasha gave a little smile.

Huckle flew up quick and grabed Kagome by the collor setting her behind the bush he was hidding at. He stared at the boy with the ears' then back at Kagome. He sighed. "Kagome derest i dont trust this young boy...i mean look at him"

Kagome sighed also" Huckle you dont trust anyone we meet in other unnown places unless they say we can trust them"

"Hey!.. im trying to protect you!" He huffed. "i am also your mentor, now whatever i say goes you got that young lady?"

"Yea yea" Kagome answered back acting like she got the message. she turned her attension back to the boy who seems to be looking for her.

"oh know i'll handle this" "Know stay put" Huckle flew over to Inuyasha and gave him a distrustful glare. "so your name is Inuyasha right?"

"Yea what about it?" Inuyasha said arms crossed.

"well...." Huckle looked like he was about to give a long boring lecture. "I dont trust you!..you hear me?! if you even dare try to hurt Kagome you...are...DEAD!!!"

Inuyasha gave long pause, then looked away. "Whatever, where is that kikyo looking girl anyways?"

Huckle shouted "Kagome do you mind coming here for a second?" Kagome walked to the two her tail swaying as she walked.
End Notes:
ok there another chapter done
Broken Shard- New Adventure by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
PLZ COMMENT!!!!QAQ....last chapter i used 'Kagome' instead of 'I'...i am truly sorry
"You wanted to see me Huckle?" I walked up to Huckle and Inuyasha and asked with a little inoccent face.

"All right girly where is it!! Where is the jewel give it to me!!" Inuyasha demanded holding out his clawed hands. He started breathing like he wanted to attack her.

"HA HA HA HA!!!!" I randomly laught. They looked at me with surprised faces. 'I bet they think im crazy' I thought to myself. "Weeelll...about that..I...sort of..dropped it and it shadered every where sending shards every where" I smiled as if it was nothing.

"........YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????" Inuyasha screamed grabbing onto my shoulders. "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Inuyasha was burning with hate.

"H-hey at lest i can sence them!" I said trying to calm him down."Most of them went in that direction, and alot went in all directions" I explained.

Inuyasha gave a big huff. "Well then you coming with me since this is your falt"

"Fine, but only since its my falt so ill help you get it back"I said. Inuyasha let go of me and pushed me along.

Are journey has begone!!!
End Notes:
sry chapter was short i am really tired today =^=....PLZ COMMENT!!!QAQ
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2071