An Itch to Scratch by Amaryllis19
Summary: She wanted to touch it oh so bad, but would she ever get the chance? Read to find out.
Categories: Drabbles, Humor Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 504 Read: 7578 Published: 24 Mar 2011 Updated: 24 Mar 2011

1. An Itch to Scratch by Amaryllis19

2. An Ill-Tempered Inu by Amaryllis19

An Itch to Scratch by Amaryllis19
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. All of the characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi <3 No copyright infringement intended.

A/N:  Written for Dokuga_Contest's Weekly Perfection.

Prompt: Urge

Word Limit: 200

Kagome sat across from Sesshoumaru, staring intently at the fluff that surrounded his body. She had wanted to touch it ever since they met in his father's grave.

The feeling was much like when she first met InuYasha. She wanted to touch his cute, little doggy ears so bad she could hardly stand it.

Over the past few weeks, Sesshoumaru, Rin, Jaken and Ah-Un had been traveling with InuYasha's group in order to defeat Naraku more quickly.

Kagome had been so close to Sesshoumaru, so close to touching the fluff but never had the chance to do so. During these weeks, she had also been formulating a plan.

He appeared to be asleep and Kagome decided that it was the perfect time to execute her brilliant plan; tiptoe over, touch, run and beg for forgiveness.

Whilst staring at the fluff, Kagome failed to realize the smirk on Sesshoumaru's face. Her eyes widened and her breath hitched in her throat when she realized that the fluff was moving! It was moving towards her!

Before she knew what was happening, the fluff had reached her hand and was snuggling it softly. "Miko, you wanted to touch this Sesshoumaru's mokomoko, did you not?"

An Ill-Tempered Inu by Amaryllis19
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. All of the characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi <3 No copyright infringement intended.

A/N:  Written for Dokuga_Contest's Weekly Perfection.

Prompt: Perk

Word Limit: 300

Kagome was both delighted and shocked at the same time; she had finally managed to touch Sesshoumaru's fluff, which he apparently called 'mokomoko', and he seemed to actually want her to touch it.

However, she was certain that he would kill her when she started giggling uncontrollably at the name. When he glared at her, she explained to him that she just couldn't believe any property of Sesshoumaru's could have such a cute name.

Hearing Kagome's loud and happy laughter, Inuyasha's ears perked up. He sniffed around a bit and started to growl at nothing.

'That jerk CAN'T be making her laugh! It's just not possible! He barely even says a word to anyone and when he does, he's either demanding something or stating that he'll kill me!'

Still growling, Inuyasha stood up and stomped off in the direction where Kagome and Sesshoumaru were located. When he finally found them, it took all his strength not to pull out Tessaiga and blast Sesshoumaru with his Wind Scar.

Sesshoumaru was staring at Kagome and had his...freaky fluffy thing all over her. Growling, he charged at Sesshoumaru who, of course, dodged him with ease.

"What's the matter, brother? Are you upset that the miko actually enjoys touching me?" Sesshoumaru looked over at Kagome and gave her a smirk, earning a furiously blushing miko in return.

"You bastard! Kagome would never wanna touch you!" He turned towards her. "Would you, Kagome?" he asked  with hesitation.

Looking down at nothing in particular, Kagome laughed nervously and fiddled with her uniform skirt. "Oh well, I don't know, I mean..yeah I may have wanted to touch his mokomoko because, I mean, look at it Inuyasha, it just looks sooooo soft!"

Blushing like mad, again, she looked up at Sesshoumaru and murmured, "So soft."
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1920