One sit to many by DaRk AniMAtioN, Dark Ninja
Summary:

InuYasha has always loved Kagome. But today... she's on her period. Her sit commands and their consequenes drive Yuki out of her hiding. Yuki tells InuYasha something that changes everything.... maybe even ruins it all.


Categories: Humor, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3160 Read: 7192 Published: 20 Feb 2010 Updated: 21 Feb 2010
Story Notes:
Dark Ninja is my friend and were working on the second chapter together!
Disclaimer: No copyright intended whatsoever. InuYasha and all characters belong to rightfull owners. Yuki and the twisted plot line I will take credit for tho!=P.

1. Chapter 1- Meeting Yuki/The battle by DaRk AniMAtioN

2. Chapter 2 working it out by DaRk AniMAtioN

Chapter 1- Meeting Yuki/The battle by DaRk AniMAtioN

Inuyasha was pacing the ground around the well. He missed kagome like crazy! "Inuyasha that is really irritating! Can you stop!?!"Sango hissed at the hanyou. "Really.. She will be here all in good time my friend"Miroku sighed, Inuyasha was being really irritating.Almost like if it were on cue, The well busted out in blue light and Kagome jumped out.

"Kag-!"Inuyasha started, only to be cut off with a loud 'sit' command .'Sit! Sit! sit! Sit! sit! sitsitsitsitsit!" Kagome yelled. Inuyasha painfully smashed into the dirt, over and over and over and guess what?...over. Kagome,without saying a word, let for keade's village. Miroku and Sango let without thinking much of it. They always just left without a care in the world and an 'idiot' comment. Shippo however started getting concerned and turned back to the hanyou when he did not resurface from his hole.

Inuyasha was in so much pain, more than even Naraku had ever brought onto him.

Shippo walked up to Inuyasha and poked the back of his head. Inuyasha tryed to choke back the sob of pain but made it sound worse, his lungs burned at the oxegyn intake. "Inuyasha? Are you okay?"Shippo asked."Shippo... I need you to do me a favor please I beg of you" Any other time Shippo woulda told him to bug off and spit a 'no' at him, but this time he replied with an 'anything.' Inuyasha looked so badly in pain shippo did not want to do anything to upset the poor guy.

"Shippo... i need you to look at my neck and tell me what you see. "He sighed, and bunched up his hair to let shippo see the back of his neck. What Shippo saw shocked him .... "Inuyasha! Oh no! what! Your Necklace is cutting into your neck! That looks painful!" Shippo yelled.'so my suspisions were correct.. it's probally killing me' Inuyasha thought. "Listen shippo... help me. Every time Kagome gives the sit command.. it...it kills me. I need you to help make my life less difficult and help lessen the sits... or we won't be able to kill Naraku."Inuyasha explained."You need to promise not to tell anyone about this, I don't wnt them to worry about me."

 

Shippo stood and gocked at Inuyasha.. He was.. dying from the commands..his neck. "You're.. dying?"shippo asked, tears swelling up in his eyes. Inuyasha had become like a father to shippo the last 2 years or so. They cared for each other like father and son and Inuyasha was dying. Dying! "We have to tell Kagome to stop the sits then!" Shippo yelled.


"I dought she would believe me.. it would just be 'Inuyasha you just dont like it when i say SIT!"Inuyasha mimiked kagome.Inuyasha got up wincing, they started heading back to the village. Inuyasha staggered behind a little from the pain but he was soon at the village.

Kagome was on her first period, she was a late starter when it came to maturity. In fact Inuyasha had been her first kiss that time when she had to control his transformation. She had been really upset, so she had taken it all out on nuyasha she felt bad inside but... he deserved it to her. All men deserved it! It was ALL their faults! she stomped into the village with an evil smirk on her face. She glared as a couple villagers passed her. Then she stumbled on a rock. "Dam you Inuyasha! Sitsitsitsitsitsitsit Sit boy!"She screamed, whipping off the dirt on her clothes.

Inuyasha was in keade's hut and smashed into the ground with a loud yelp. The pain was unbearable. Sango and Miroku looked over to him when he did not get up and growl about the sit. Then Sango realized something. Inuyasha had done nothing for all the sits he had recived that day. she started to get worried a couple seconds later,then she saw shippo crying.

Something inside of sango then decided to run over to Inuyasha. "Inuyasha? Are you.. are you okay? Inuyasha" She asked. She got really worried when she recived no answer. She moved his bangs away from his face to see red eyes staring at her. she gasped. "Inuyasha! Miroku InuYasha has transformed!"Sango yelled, backing away from the demon.

"No He's not Sango... It's... it's blood."Shippo cried. "Wha? what do you mean blood?"Sango asked ,concerned. "Inuyasha made me promise not to tell but.. i think it's time I told you guys before it's too late."Shippo sighed. "What do you mean too late? Shippo what's going on?!"Sango asked. "Inuyasha is dying from... from kagome's sit commands."shippo confessed. "what!/!"Miroku spat out. Shippo got up and walked to Inuyasha who's whole body was gushing out blood and unconsious from the loss.He lifted Inuyasha's hair from his neck and gasped at what he saw.

"That's what Inuyasha was talking about!"shippo stuttered. The cut in his neck had worsened and his whole neck was red the slash was now a gash and it oozed blood from the pressure of Inuyasha's hair removed from it. "oh my god! It must be cutting his air supply as well! I.. didn't know that he was hurting like this i.. i never woulda treated him so horribly!"Sango and Miroku went on with their guilt of mistreating InuYasha.

Somewhere in the tree tops a woman stared down. That half-demon had drawn her there she did not know how or why but she found herself searching for that Miko that had caused her beloved Inuyasha so much pain. She finally spotted Kagome sitting with her feet in the water of a cool river. she let out a growl for the young priestess to know of her presence.

'Inuyasha?"Kagome asked. She reaconized it as a growl but it sounded more deathly than any growl she had ever recieved from the hanyou. "You! It is your fault Inuyasha is near death!"she cried, pointing a clawed finger at the miko. "What do you mean 'near death'?!?"Kagome asked as she shot up from the river. "Those cursed sit commands have cut the necklace into his neck! he can hardly breath and is always in so much pain! i don't know how he still stands in battle like nothing is wrong!!! He protects your sorry ass and you kill him!"She bursted out in rage.She was so close to killing this damn Miko when... Naraku appeared.

Naraku had heard that Inuyasha was close to death. He took the chance and headed out to find the bloody hanyou he hated with all his dark heart. ''! Where is that Inuyasha?"he asked evilly. ''Go away Naraku! I'm not in the mood!"Kagome sighed. "Oh brother...'The woman sighed. "Oh... Yuki...you have also come to end the pitiful life of Inuyasha? I have finally convinced you, correct?"Naraku asked the girl. "Naraku! Leave before i decide to kill you! I have not come to kill My beloved Inuyasha! I have come to claim him as my mate and take him away from the pain he suffers with these fucked up Mikos! Kikiyo and kagome, he deserves to be happy and you must die!"Yuki yelled, seriously getting pissed at the fucked up situation she was in.

Inuyasha smelled Naraku, he smelled a fearful kagome and then.. he smelt such a beautiful scent. it hit him hard in the face. It was a mixture of fresh flowers, blossums, and a forest smell. It was so sweet and natural. He knew that angelic voice from his dreams.. Was she real? She did not smell of fear, but determination and cockiness. Inuyasha let a small although painfull smile plague his lips. He started running as fast as he could even though at that moment it wasn't very fast he was near tears in pain and could barely moved as it was.He heard a blood curling yet still angelic scream come from the woman from his dreams. Now he knew she was real as he broke into a faster, desprate run.

Naraku picked Yuki up again and cluched his tenacles around her fragile yet strong body. She felt like she was being scrunched into a box 3x too small for her. "Ahhh!"she screamed. She felt her bones crack and the sound was sickening to everybodys ears. "Yuki!"Kagome yelled. She didn't have her bow. Although in side she was enjoying this. This demon comes and tells her that she's taking inuyasha away with her. Not happening!

"Naraku!"She screamed. Yuki tried to get free of the tenticle but Naraku sent her flying through a couple of trees. Crack smack crash boosh! "Yuki!!!!!!!!!!!"Kagome cried.

Naraku and Kagome finally came into view for Inuyasha, scanning the area he was disapointed and worried when he didn't see the girl. But he didn't have much time of distraction as he found himself going through a couple of trees."Agh!!!!!!!!!"He screamed. When he finally stopped he slid down the tree trunk. "ooh.."he moaned. He knew he had to get back to Kagome. But Inuyasha was in so much pain he couldn't get up. He tried moving his head and he looked around.. there was alot of broken tree limbs.. plants, brush, bushes, a pale body, flowers...... A PALE BODY!?! He looked over at the form. She wasn't dead, far from it just unconsious... She was beautiful. she had long flowing blonde hair down to back length, it was shiney and waving. Her lips were plumb and pink and she had a gorgeus and peacefull expression on her face as if she were nearly sleeping. He looked at her very closly as his eyes widened. She was a half-demon. She was a half-dog-demon.. just like him. And she was hurt badly.

kagome got up from where she sat and ran to try and get the others to help. Inuyasha was no where is sight and neither was the female demon. 'Miroku! Sangooo!"She called. Soon they were running towards Naraku. What they saw when they got there was a shock. Naraku lay spred out all over. Head east, leg south. His body was in pieces and he was dead. Miroku's eyes widened. He looked down at his hand and was about to clean the pieces up of the demon he still questioned to be naraku but his hand drew nothing in. Very carefully he turned it towards himself, and sure enough his wind-tunnel curse was gone! "Sango! My.. My wind tunnel is gone!! "Miroku yelled to sango and everybody else on the planet. Yet Sango was to distracted. Where was Inuyasha? Off in a distance she saw a figure crawl to another she assumed in was two villagers but she regonized the red hoari. But who was the blondie?

Inuyasha limped his way to Yuki.She was still all bloody from Naraku's grasp. "You're..a great fighter Yuki..."Inuyasha coughed. "Keh.. You ain't.. to bad for yourself Inuyasha"She replied, giving a small smile. "How'd you know where I was?"He asked.Yuki started seeing black and red spots in her vision. "Inuyasha, I came hear to proclaim my love to you and help you defeat Naraku.."She sighed. She was still sprawled out of the ground giving shallow breathes. Inuyasha hovered over her on his knees. "I.."he stuttered for words. "I know.. maybe we could of been friends, that is if i had survived."She said in a weak voice, closing her eyes as the darkness crept over her body. "Yuki.."that was Inuyasha's last word before he also crept into darkness over her limp body.He could have sworn he knew her..... a childhood friend maybe?

kagome rushed over to where Inuyasha and Anna lay according to sango. she looked over the dead forms as a couple ears flowed over her eyes. "Inu.. Inuyasha!"She cried. Her legs began to give out under her. she collapsed to the ground. Mroku and Sango came up behind her. Sango took the weeping Miko in her arms for comfort. Miroku wasn't fooled of course. "Inuyasha get up!"He smiled. Inuyasha wasn't dead. He and the ... sexy young woman -who Miroku would ask a 5 worded question when she was awake- were in a barrier. he knew Inuyasha could not create one and Inuyasha did not have tesiaga with him. The girl must have putten it u over them in her last moments. Inuyasha had healed enough to even out and live. He wasn't too sure about the girl yet though. "he's Dead Miroku!"Kagome cried. "No he's not!"Miroku smiled, leaning down. He poked Inuyasha and got a flinche out of him. "see?" He said. Kagome jumped up ad ran over to Inuyasha , she was about to hug him but was forced back by a barrier. Inuyasha's eyes fluttered open. He didn't see Sango, Miroku or even Kagome he only saw the chest he had rested his head on.'Yuki'

~

yukis eyes opened hesantly and slowly for as she was still sore and in pain."Look she woke up!"Shippo called to Kagome. Yuki knew she couldn't stay here she had come to get Inuyasha and leave but Inuyasha was in no cndition to leave.. so she decided to get up and walk out of the hut. Before she could finish the thought She felt a warm strong hand on her arm. "You're awake."Inuyasha smiled. Yuki couldn't help but smile back. "Yeah. but I.. must be going farewell Inuyasha."she said and got up and then walked out of the hut.

She broke into a run as soon as her foot was out of the hut. 'How could i have been so Stupid!? He loves Kagome!' she cried in her head. Inuyasha wasn't far behind her and caught up. "Yuki!"He called. She stopped soo hard there was dust everywhere. Her body told her to drop down in pain and die. she was so focused on getting out of there she hadn't noticed the almost unbearable pain."Yuki..."He started but was cut off when she pressed his firm soft lips to hers. At first He was shocked but soon relaxed and returned the kiss..

"InuYasha..." They heard as Kagome ran off into the forest. "Kagome!" InuYasha looked at Yuki. "Why did we even.... Why did you .... Look what you've done!" InuYasha felt stupid.... how could he fall for her?!?

A tear slid down Yuki's face..... 'I'm so stupid... i ruined everything....'

End Notes:
REviEw PLeaSe!!!!! hOPE YOU LIKED IT! 2ND CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!!!
Chapter 2 working it out by DaRk AniMAtioN
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

'I ruined everything.....'

 

Kagome ran through the forest. InuYasha loved Yuki now.... there was no reason for her to be here... Naraku was dead... She ran past the Sacred Tree and stoped for a moment. Her eyes wandered the trees old,weary trunk.

  'This is where I first met InuYasha...'she smiled a bit. Inuyasha... Then the hatred came back, as she walked towards the well. "I'm Going home Inuyasha! AND I"M NOT COMING BACK!" she yelled, hoping down into the Bone eaters well. For the last time if she could help it.

~

"Dammit Kagome! Where are you? .... Did you go home?" InuYasha mummbled to himself as he ran. 'She must have went home...' he figured and headed towards the bone eaters well.

'Kagome saw Yuki kiss me... she must have thought that I started it.... this is all Yuki's fault!' he thought angrily.

Miroku was walking to the village to think of what he was going to do now, when he saw Yuki looking sadly, walking around. "I don't think I properly introduced myself. I'm Miroku."He stuck his hand out. "Yuki,...'' she sighed.

"They fight alot, I'm sure they'll be fine...."miroku said, as he sat down next to Yuki. "Uh,.... ok..." She thought he was supposed to be a per- "HEY!"She screech, shooting to her feet. "Hentai!" She yelled. "Heh.heh,... " he rubbed the back of his head.

"I gotta go but you shouldn't blame yourself for InuYasha and Kagomes problems." He smiled and walked off towards Sango.

 "Hey Miroku."Sango looked at him. "what did you say to Yuki?,...were you being perverted?" She raised her eyebrows. "Huh?... oh no I just told her not to worry, that's all." He smiled. 'Right...' she thought.

Yuki sat and thought about what she would do. She finally decided to leave, it was best if she left them alone...

~~~~~~

Kagome walked into her room with a tear running down her face. "InuYasha.... you like her...."

InuYasha soon wasat Kagome window..He already knew what he was gonna say, opening it.

As soon as Kagome heard the window open she hit InuYasha with her shoe. "Ow!"He groweled at her. "GO AWAY!" she spat. She stomped to her pink computer chair and plopped down, as InuYasha sat on her bed. "Kagome.. what did I do?..."He sighed.

"InuYasha... YOU LOVE HER!" She started crying. InuYasha got up and went over to Kagome, he sat her on the bed next to him. "Kagome... I don't love her.. I'm sorry...."He mummmbled.

"Why cant i just have you to myself!?!" She cryed more, not realizing what she just confessed.

"I didn't know you wanted me..." he said, looking into her teary eyes. She lifted her head up and looked at him. "InuYasha.... I love you..."She mummled and started crying more.

Kagome... had she just said...?... "Kagome... I can't believe that....you can't.... I'm not worth your love...."He sighed and looked away.. 'No one coul ever love me.. I'm a monster.' he thoguht sadly.

How do you figure that!?! She asked him, "And if you say your just a 'half-demon' I'll bite you!" She said poutidly.

"Kagome... I... love you too..."He looked at her and she strted crying again. 'Youcry alot" he laughed and hugged her tighter.

~~~~~~~

Kagome and InuYasha jumoed out of the well, just in time to see Yuki com into the clearing. "InuYasha.. I'm sorry i made things so difficult for you... ' she said, sadly.

"Yuki.."He sighed, holding kagome in his arms. "I love Kagome and your... a stranger to me..."He looked at yuki, who had tears in her eyes.

"InuYasha... can we get to know eachother... please?'' She sighed and looked down at her feet.

InuYasha shook his head and was about to say something when she continued. "as friends." She stated. InuYasha smiled at the girl and said."of course."

Kagome looked up at InuYasha and started to get sleepy,"Inu.. washa.. I... tired..." She started yawning.

 "Alright lets all go back to the village."He told her. "Yuki.. do you want to join us?" He asked.

"No....I need to go but... I'll be back."She smiled and hugged him and kagome., then she was gone.

"InuYasha... I love you...."Kagome mummbled in her sleep.

InuYasha started walking back to the village...

'I'll make this work, I'm not going to loose her again.' he thought

End Notes:
3rd chapter will be up soon! Please review and tell me if you like it or i won't continue the storie if no one reads it lol
3rd chaoter will be up very soon! Plese review!
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1659