The Foreseen by Kagashe_AliAnn
Summary:  

A mix between National Treasure II: Book of Secrets and the Inuyasha story, where the Inus, wolves, foxes, and the Taisho family's desendants need to prove that Naraku existed and caused the death of most of the demon slayers.


Categories: General, Action/ Adventure Characters: Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 6699 Read: 94539 Published: 15 Feb 2010 Updated: 12 Apr 2010

1. Chapter 1 The Mystery Code by Kagashe_AliAnn

2. Chapter 2 The Meeting with Taisho by Kagashe_AliAnn

3. Chapter 3 Koula's Near-Death Experience by Kagashe_AliAnn

4. Chapter 4 The Page by Kagashe_AliAnn

5. Chapter 5 The Legend? True? by Kagashe_AliAnn

6. Chapter 6 ChoChola's Frightning Experience by Kagashe_AliAnn

7. Chapter 7 Entering the Well & the Village by Kagashe_AliAnn

8. Chapter 8 Meeting Kouga by Kagashe_AliAnn

9. Chapter 9 Sesshomaru's Help by Kagashe_AliAnn

10. Chapter 10 Fargo by Kagashe_AliAnn

11. Chapter 11 ChoChola's Father by Kagashe_AliAnn

12. Chapter 12 Aftershock by Kagashe_AliAnn

13. Chapter 13 Shogala Breaks the Barrier by Kagashe_AliAnn

14. Chapter 14 Sesshomaru's Clue by Kagashe_AliAnn

15. Chapter 15 The Treasure & the Final Clue by Kagashe_AliAnn

16. Chapter 16 The End by Kagashe_AliAnn

Chapter 1 The Mystery Code by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
The main characters are actually the desendants, but some of these are also playing a important part.  Takes place after the manga ends. Please read and Review!
 

Chapter 1

The Mystery Code

 

Crack! As a 2 by 4, that was split down the middle broke, the 23 year old that broke it stood up. “So, master, what is next?” the girl asked. The girl had a long black ponytail, with gold eyes, and was wearing a black uniform, with a brown Karate belt. The master had on a white uniform, with a black Karate belt, and had short, red hair. “ChoChola, before you move on, I must tell you that your grandfather just might be one of the one's that signed on with the leader of the killers of the demon slayers,” ChoChola's master said.

“Where did you hear that?” ChoChola asked. “The diary of Sorkulo,” the master said, “Shogala is going to announce it tomorrow.” “Listen, if anyone wrote something in my family, it would be my grandmother,” ChoChola said. “It's not that simple. Your family won't be the only one targeted,” the master said. “Who else?” ChoChola asked, with her voice rising, “Who else is targeted?” “It mentions three other demons: a fox, a wolf, and a full-fledged dog,” the master said.

“I'd like to see this page,” ChoChola said. “Huh!?” the master said. “Something smells fishy about that,” ChoChola said. “Very well, I shall provide an appointment, but if your grandfather did kill the slayers, along with the others, you will all be slain; that is what awaits you all,” the master said. “Crynil is one of the surviving slayers,” ChoChola said, “I must find a way to clear all our names.” “Then you understand?” the master asked. “Yes,” ChoChola said.

Meanwhile, at a track meet, a boy with a long red ponytail, in a track outfit, was being told the same thing. “So, I see, well I'm not going to be killed, I'm going to find out who the real killer was, because it isn't something my great-grandfather would do,” the boy said. “Koula, how do you know? You never met him,” a ten year old girl asked. “It's what I know about my great-grandfather; three days before my grandfather died; Grampa told me the story, about Kouga,” Koula said, “Grampa told my father to write down the story, as he had also been requested to by his father. He also said, that the one that is responsible, is in a code. I never could figure it out, but I've got to now.” “So, what's the code?” the child asked. “My grandfather said, “the code is, “Never at rat's ankle kick you,” Koula said, “He also said, “The last part is a sound.” “I see,” the child said, “Well, Koula, listen, clear your name. I don't want to watch you get killed.” Koula nodded, and they parted.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  I give credit to the creaters of National Treasure II for the idea.
Chapter 2 The Meeting with Taisho by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 2

 

The Meeting with Taisho

 

As ChoChola was heading home, to visit the graves of her parents, that died, when she was ten, a boy in a whirlwind, came speeding past, from out of nowhere. “HEY, KOULA, WATCH IT,” ChoChola yelled. The boy stopped, and ChoChola asked, “Koame?” The eight year old wolf said, “Sorry, ChoChola, I didn't mean to run you over.” “Yeah, I know, but be more careful,” ChoChola said. The boy nodded, and asked, “Have you seen Koula around?” “Thankfully no, and I'd rather not look for him,” ChoChola said. “So, the stories are true,” a voice said. Koame and ChoChola turned around. A thirty year old, that looked like she was in her late teens, was staring at the two.

The girl had a blue crescent moon on her forehead, ice blue eyes, two maroon stripes on each side of her face, and was wearing a white kimono, with brown shoes, and was wearing a long cream colored furry item over her shoulder. “Who are you?” Koame asked. “TAISHO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” ChoChola yelled. “Taisho? You mean Lord Sesshomaru's grand-daughter?” Koame asked, “Hello?” “Grr... IF YOU ARE HERE FOR ANOTHER FIGHT, THEN...” ChoChola yelled, growling. “Exactly what I want to ask you,” Taisho said, calmly, “I've heard the rumors. Now tell me did you start them.” “Why would I start something like that?” ChoChola steamed. “Then who did?” Taisho asked. “ARE YOU SOME KIND OF IDIOT?” ChoChola's yelled. The air froze at that second, and then returned. “That isn't me, Shogala is the one that's pulling the strings here,” ChoChola steamed, “Besides, your family isn't the only one that is under attack. We're all in the same boat, and I've heard that there are only three lines to Kouga's and Ayame's. “So, I see,” Taisho said, “We'll meet again.”

After a silence, and after Taisho left, Koame asked, “How do you know my cousin, and what do you mean only three?” “Shogala is your cousin?!” ChoChola asked. “Yes, you didn't know?” Koame asked. ChoChola stood for a second, with shock on her face. “No, but be glad you only have three main lines,” ChoChola said. Koame blinked, and asked, “What do you mean?” “We have fourteen main lines, half are blond, and the others have black hair,” ChoChola said, “Of course the slayers outnumber us, with over 100 main lines, which split from there, because the parents usually have at least two kids, if not more.”

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I give credit to the creaters of National Treasure 2 for the idea.
Chapter 3 Koula's Near-Death Experience by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 3

 

Koula's Near-Death Experience

 

As ChoChola and Koame started walking again, Koame said, “You know, Taisho probably has a piece of the large puzzle, that leads to the truth.” “Huh, how do you know?” ChoChola asked. “My grandfather told me and my father, about a piece of parchment owned by Shanaru, that was passed down from generation to generation to generation, and apparently fell into Taisho's hands,” Koame said. “So, what does it have on it?” ChoChola asked. “No one knows. It can only be read by a dog demon,” Koame said. “WHAT?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME,” ChoChola yelled.

As a large two-story house came into view, Koame asked, “Is that your house?” “Well, sort of, I live with my Uncle Nini, and my Niece Yasha,” ChoChola said. As they went in, after visiting the graves, a young 10 year old partial demon, with blond hair came into the living room. “Hello Yasha,” ChoChola said. “Hello ChoChola,” the young girl said, “Who's this?” “Oh, this is Koame,” ChoChola said. “Oh I had always wondered when we would meet Koame,” a long blond haired man in a green suit said. “Well, anyways, if someone by the name of Shogala calls, get me the appointment,” ChoChola said. “Don't worry, we know,” Nini said. That afternoon, Nini's cell-phone rang, with Shogala's number attached.

The next morning, ChoChola and Shogala met at a museum. Shogala had brown hair, with splashes of black mixed in, and had gold eyes. Shogala also had a brownish-green long shirt and pants on, with white furry shoes. Suddenly a whirlwind appeared. “What do “you” want?” ChoChola steamed. “Are you the one spreading rumors about the family, mutt?” Koula asked. “SHUT-UP, AND COME IN!” ChoChola yelled. “WHAT?! YOU JUST BETTER BE GLAD YOU'RE FATHER NEVER SAW THIS DAY!” Koula yelled.

ChoChola suddenly picked up Koula, by the neck, and Koula grabbed her hand. “Don't you say a word against my father. It wasn't his fault. Understand!!!” ChoChola said, in a darkened voice. Koula nodded through gasps of breath, and ChoChola thrust her hand off Koula's neck, after putting him on the ground, and went inside. Koula dropped down to his knees, and said, “Man, I thought she was going to kill me.” Shogala stared at Koula, for a second, and said, “Koula, don't bring up her father into any more conversations. I don't want to see you get killed by any member of the family.” “Yeah, sure!” Koula said. The two of them went in, after Koula got off the concrete.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  The idea I give credit to the creators of National Tresure 2.

Chapter 4 The Page by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Please Read and Review!

Sorry for the late post, things have been happening that were out of my control.

 

Chapter 4

 

The Page

 

The museum had a sensitive glass case around one piece of paper, which looked like it had been in a fire, at one time. The paper read, "t Inuyasha, Shippo, Kouga, or Sesshomaru." The paper was burned before the t. It also said at the bottum, "The demon paper, will lead to the treasure." This is the last page, of Sorkulo's diary," Shogala said, "It was passed down from Sorkulo, to her grandchildren, to me." "And you're putting everyone's life on the line, for this? A stupid treasure?" ChoChola steamed. "Well, my father told me, that it will lead to the provability of who else might have been responsible," Shogala said.

"What is this demon paper?" Koula asked. Shogala said, "It's a letter, some believe, which was written in demon ink, so that only a full demon could read it." "So, all we need to do is find that paper?" ChoChola asked. "Yes, but I'm not sure where to start," Shogala said, "That's why I need your help." ChoChola said, "Koame said, that Taisho has it." "Then Taisho is who we must find," Shogala said.

That afternoon, after the page was presented, ChoChola was talking to a toad imp, who said, "Yes, Mistress Taisho can't read it, but you can't either. The reason, is that it was meant for full demons. Not partial breeds such as yourself." "I'M GOING TO TRY," ChoChola yelled. "GET A GRIP! NOBODY CAN READ IT, NOW!" the imp hollered. "Let her try, Jeke," Taisho said, talking up. "Very well," Jeke said.

The imp grabbed a large book. He opened it to the first page, and pulled out an old piece of paper. "eht etisoppo fo esir..." ChoChola read, but couldn't read anymore. Koame, Koula, and Shogala had followed ChoChola, and stopped, when they saw the paper. "Do any of you see anything on the paper?" Shogala asked. The other two shook their heads no. "Neither do I," Shogala said. "Does that mean it's all over?" a voice asked. "Not necessarily, Shino," ChoChola said.

Everyone turned away from Shino, the teenaged-looking partial fox demoness, to ChoChola. "How are we going to read it, if there are no full dogs, anymore?" Koame asked, "I mean it's not like we have an available time machine." "Granted! But what if someone could?" ChoChola asked. "What do you mean?" Shino asked. "Most of you can't, but my family are straight desendants of two that could go back in time, and return," ChoChola said, "All that is needed, is a map, an old map of Japan."

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I don't own the idea, that belongs to the creators of National Treasure II.

Chapter 5 The Legend? True? by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please read and review!
 

Chapter 5

 

The Legend? True?

 

Hours later, everyone was looking at a old map of Japan. "What are you looking for?" Koame asked. "Never at rat's ankle kick you," Koula mumbled, while ChoChola looked at the map. "I am looking for..." ChoChola started, but was interupted by Koula's mumbling. ChoChola turned around. "WILL YOU BE QUIET?" ChoChola yelled. ChoChola turned back around, and said, "Anyways, I'm looking for perhaps a forest, a well, or even a river. The well was called the Bone-Eaters Well, the forest was named after my grandfather, but I'm not sure what the river was called."

Koula yelled, "HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO HELP, MUTT?" "We need to locate the well," ChoChola said, "It has the power to put certain people or demons through time." "You mean the story about Naraku?" Shino asked. "What story?" Koula asked, "It's a myth!" "Is it really though?" ChoChola wondered.

Shino asked, "What was that you were saying, Koula?" "It's a code my grandfather gave me," Koula said. ChoChola turned around suddenly. "Code?" ChoChola and Shogala asked in unison. "What is it?" Taisho asked. "Never at rat's ankle kick you!" Koula said, "I never could figure out what it said." "That spells out Naraku, doesn't it?" Koame asked, "The last is a sound, correct?" "Then Naraku was real. We just need to find our proof," ChoChola said, turning back to the map. "Right," Shino said. "Wait, here it is," Jeke said. "Yes, you're right," ChoChola said, "The Inuyasha forest."

Everyone walked hurriedly to the map. "We're still 25 miles from the forest." Shino said. "Yes, how true," Shogala said. Anybody got a way to get there?" ChoChola asked. "You don't have to go, you know," Shino replied. "No, I need to find out for myself what's true," ChoChola said. "I had no idea that place was where the well was," ChoChola thought.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 6 ChoChola's Frightning Experience by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 6

 

ChoChola's Frightning Experience

 

The next day, around 2:00 P.M, ChoChola, Koame, Koula, Nini, Yasha, Taisho, Shino, and Shogala were at the edge of Tokyo, and Taisho said, "ChoChola, make sure you get the proof we need." Taisho gave ChoChola the page. "You can count on it," ChoChola said. "ChoChola, are you sure you don't want to take Yasha?" Nini asked. "I would, but I don't want to risk her seeing something she shouldn't," ChoChola said. "Oh, right," Nini said.

Hours later, the group without Nini, Yasha, and Taisho, were at the bottom of the stairs to the abondoned Shrine, when Koame asked, "Isn't this it?" "Yeah," ChoChola said, looking up the stairs, in a wierd way. "ChoChola, what's wrong?" Shino asked. "Nothing! Let's go, get in, and leave," ChoChola said. The group followed her up the stairs.

After the group arrived at the top, Shino asked, "Do you all smell that?" "It's the dried blood that was never truly washed away," ChoChola said. "Blood?" Shino asked. "My mom, dad, and older sister died here, when I was ten," ChoChola said. "Sister?" Koula asked. "Her name was ChalChing. She gave her life to protect me from father. Crynil was the one that eventually stopped the assault. She was given no other choice. Thieves broke in that full moon, Friday night, on halloween, and tried to kill father, and struck him, but the thieves were killed, even after they realized their mistake. It was that night that the Tetsaiga was in my room. My sister would have been 40 had the thieves been anywhere else," ChoChola said, "I left the next evening, when Uncle Nini adopted Yasha and I. I had asked Crynil to sell the Shrine." "So, why isn't it sold?" Shino asked. "Isn't it obvious?" a voice asked, "Everyone heard about the caused deaths." A woman around ChoChola's age, with a giant boomerang, riding a cat flew to the ground. "Crynil?" ChoChola asked. "ChoChola, it's good to see you," Crynil said. "You as well," ChoChola said. Crynil had long red hair, and wore a demon slaying outfit. The cat was a yellow and black, sabor-toothed, twin-tail.

After Crynil and the cat landed, the cat turned into what looked like an ordinary house cat, with two tails. "So, what brings you here?" Crynil asked.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  The idea I give credit to the creators of National Treasure II.
Chapter 7 Entering the Well & the Village by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 7

 

Entering the Well & the Village

 

After being explained, to Crynil why they were there, Crynil said, "Oh, well, it's by the tree, in the well-house." Crynil followed the group. Crynil said, once they were at the tree, "Just so you know, I know your grandparents didn't do it, but we need proof, and quickly." "Thanks, Crynil! You don't know how much that helps," ChoChola said. ChoChola opened the door to the wellhouse, and said, "Wolves and Shino, stay here. You would need spiritual power, or something with spiritial power in it, to pass through." "What about me?" Shogala asked. "Maybe next time," ChoChola said, "We don't want too many questions right off the bat, do we?" "Good point," Shogala said. ChoChola walked down the steps, and jumped in the well, that was at the bottom. Once on the other side, she headed towards the village, and a villager confronted her at the tree. "Relax, I'm just looking for someone. I mean you no harm," ChoChola said.

Later, at the village, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Rin, Kohaku, Kirara, and Kaede were in the hut, with ChoChola, and Kaede asked, "ChoChola, what brings you here?" "I'm on a quest, to prove mine and several other demons' family's innocence," ChoChola said. "What do you mean?" Sango asked. ChoChola sighed and said, "I need to prove who actually killed your village." "That was Naraku," Miroku said. "That's what Koula, Koame, Taisho, Shino, Shogala, and I believe as well, but the thing is, we need some concrete proof, to back up the legend," ChoChola said. "So, what do you need?" Shippo asked. "I need a demon to read this page, or write down what they see in ink, that is readable," ChoChola said, taking the page out of her pocket."

Shippo blinked, suddenly, and asked, "You mean nobody can read it?" "No, not all the way," ChoChola said. "Who wrote it?" Shippo asked. "Well..." ChoChola started. "What kind of demon was it?" Shippo asked. "A dog," ChoChola said. "Then you only have one chance to prove anything," Shippo said, "And frankly he doesn't like to help anyone." "If you're talking about Uncle Sesshomaru, I think he might make an exception. His family is also being targeted," ChoChola said. "Why would he want to prove the existence of Naraku?" Kohaku asked. "Listen well, all of you. If we don't prove the existence of Naraku, to prove the innocence of our families, then we will suffer the fate that Naraku was killed by," ChoChola said.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does. 

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure II for the idea.

Chapter 8 Meeting Kouga by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 8

 

Meeting Kouga

 

The next day, ChoChola bid her farewell, and was heading west, when Kouga came speeding past. "Hello, you must be Kouga," ChoChola said. Kouga stopped, and asked, "Who are you?" "Name's ChoChola, and as you might have guessed, I'm Inuyasha's and Kagome's desendant," ChoChola said. "So, you're Kagome's daughter?" Kouga asked. "Uh... grand-daughter actually," ChoChola said.

"Grand-daughter? Just how much time has gone by, I wonder?" Kouga asked, thinking outloud. "It's not time, really, it's space. I'm from the future," ChoChola said. "The future?" Kouga asked. "Yes, now I've got to go. It was nice meeting you, and if I were you, I'd cut out the spitfires with grampa," ChoChola said. "Why?" Kouga asked. "Well, let me just say, that you don't know what the future holds," ChoChola said. ChoChola then waved, and went on her way, leaving a stupified Kouga.

After she left, Ginta and Hakakaku showed up. "What's wrong, Kouga?" Ginta asked. "Nothing," Kouga said, "I'll tell you, when I figure it out." "Come on," Hakakaku said, "What is it?" "Not sure, ChoChola was trying to tell me something, but I don't know what it could be," Kouga said, "Hmmm... Let's go!" Kouga then took off, and Ginta and Hakakaku followed him.

A few hours later, Kouga Ginta, Hakakaku, and the wolves arrived at the village, where ChoChola had left.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.
Chapter 9 Sesshomaru's Help by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 9

 

Sesshomaru's Help

 

"So, you're saying, that she left before you were up?" Kouga asked. "Yes," Kagome said. "I see. Then if that's the case, then the future has already been written," Kouga said. Everyone blinked. "What do you mean?" Kagome asked. "It doesn't take a brain surgeon to tell where you two have been," Kouga said, "I need to go. I just figured you two could give me some answers, to ChoChola's riddle."

"Uh, riddle?" Inuyasha asked. "She said, that I don't knew what the future holds, and suggested to stop the spitfires," Kouga said. "Sounds to me, like there's going to be a new demon, that is neither wolf nor dog," Kagome said. "So, what is it?" Inuyasha asked. Kagome shrugged, and said, "I'm not exactly sure."

Meanwhile, ChoChola had made it to Jinenji's, and they directed her to an area, where Sesshomaru had been seen, lately. ChoChola then continued on her way, and soon came to the Panther Tribe's hideout. Toran answered the drawbridge, and ChoChola was allowed in. "Who do you come for?" Shuraun asked. "I've come, to seek out my uncle, Lord Sesshomaru. He's the only one, that can read the paper passed down through the generations to his grand-daughter," ChoChola said. "Alright, he's due to arrive in an hours time. Until then, you're welcome to stay."

An hour later, just as the panthers had said, Sesshomaru showed up. After Toran told Sesshomaru what ChoChola had said, Sesshomaru said, "Very well, I'll talk with her." He then went to talk to ChoChola. ChoChola and Sesshomaru talked for a while, and Sesshomaru wasn't going to help, until ChoChola said, "Uncle, it's not just the wolves, foxes, and your brother's families that have trouble. Yours is also in jeopardy." Sesshomaru turned, and said, "Give me the paper!" Thirty minutes later, ChoChola left, with a readable piece of paper, and then headed back towards the village.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  The idea I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2!
Chapter 10 Fargo by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 10

 

Fargo

 

Thirty minutes later, ChoChola was still crossing a large forest. "Great, the portal is gone," ChoChola said, "I guess that means I'm taking the long way back, to the village." Suddenly, a silver horse came into view in the sky, above the trees, which had golden wings. ChoChola sensed the presence, and quickly found her way out of the forest. Once she got out of the forest, the horse landed. "Yasha, what are you doing here?" ChoChola asked. "My father asked me to take you to the village," Yasha said, getting off the horse, "He said, that the portal would close, after you went to Jinenji." "Oh, well then, let's go to the village," ChoChola said. "Alright, hop on," Yasha said.

Not long after ChoChola, Yasha and Fargo took off, they arrived at the village; Ayame had arrived, and was talking with Kouga. "You're telling me, that none of you can break it?" Kouga asked. "No, and I was hoping that you or someone here could," Ayame said. "It's growing," Kagome said. "Huh? You sure?" Kouga asked. "Yes, it's heading straight for us," Kagome said.

Fargo dropped down, and ChoChola asked, "Okay, what are you all talking about?" ChoChola then got off of Fargo, and walked over. "There's some kind of demon barrier, which is causing trouble, and even the wolves are having trouble getting rid of it," Kagome said. "Hmmm... I wonder if maybe Shogala is the only one, who can break it," ChoChola asked, thinking outloud. "What do you mean?" Kouga asked. "Just something that... that my father once said," ChoChola said, half-way trailing off. ChoChola turned her head away from the group. "What..." Inuyasha started to ask. ChoChola noticed that Kagome nudged him, and walked away. "You haven't asked her anything about her family, have you?" Yasha asked, once ChoChola was out of hearing range. "This is our first meeting," Kagome said. "Did something happen?" Inuyasha asked, finally catching on. "She witnessed the death of her parents and older sister, when she was ten. Something like what she wittnessed should never be wittnessed by anyone, especially when you are a child. It was thanks to Crynil, the demon slayer, that she survived; if thieves had not broken in that night, she would still be with her immediate family," Yasha said. "So, did you wittness the slaughter?" Shippo asked. "No, and I have never been allowed near the area. My Uncle took her in, and she's my aunt," Yasha said. "So, what exactly happened?" Kouga asked. "I think I have a pretty good idea," Inuyasha said.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.

Chapter 11 ChoChola's Father by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 11

 

ChoChola's Father

 

ChoChola stood at the tree, and said, "What do I do?" "You will do what you have to," a voice said. ChoChola turned around, and said, "Father! It can't be!" "Go get Shogala. If you don't the world of demons, whether half, quarter, or full will be wiped out," the black haired man with the dog-like ears said, "And ChoChola, you're uncle did a great job of raising you!" "He didn't have much of a choice, you know," ChoChola said.

A silence broke, and ChoChola's father smiled, and said, "And yet I can see he has treated you well." "Yes, you're right, and I'm thankful that he has," ChoChola said. "As am I! Listen, no matter what happens, I will always be with you," ChoChola's father said. ChoChola's father wore a white and red speckled shirt and pants. "I must go. Your family are heading this way," ChoChola's father said. ChoChola's father disappeared, and ChoChola quietly said, "See you on the other side, someday."

Suddenly, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kouga, Ayame, and Yasha showed up. "ChoChola, Hikilola was here, wasn't he?" Yasha asked. "Yes he was," ChoChola said, looking at Yasha, "But in spirit." "Who is Hikilola?" Inuyasha asked. "My father, this is where he was slain," ChoChola said, looking at the hole in the tree. "Oh, sorry I asked," Inuyasha said, shocking Kagome.

"I never realized that it was the same tree, until now," ChoChola said, "Anyway is someting up?" "There is a barrier, which is destroying every demon in it's path," Ayame said. "So, that's it," ChoChola said, "That's why he said to get Shogala!" "Who is Shogala?" Kouga asked. "One of our cousins," ChoChola said. "What! There's more of you?" Kouga asked. Shogala isn't like the rest of us," Yasha said. "WHAT! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" Inuyasha yelled. "He happens to be a Coyote, and is the cause for the problem," ChoChola said.

Shippo then showed up, and asked, "What's a Coyote?" ChoChola sighed and said, "You'll see, he may be the only one able to break the barrier. I gotta go get him." ChoChola left to head towards the well. "How is he supposed to come through the well?" Shippo asked. "He's a partial demon, similar to everyone else," Yasha said, "No one really knows what level of demon is in him, because his grandparents was a speedy demon or Youkai."

"You know, I'd like to know what the a Coyote looks like," Kouga said. "How come?" Ayame asked. Kouga blinked and said, "I don't know, but there seems to be something familiar about ChoChola. It's like... Oh forget it. I'm just imagining things, probably." "Is it like you feel like she's part of your family?" Yasha asked. "Uh... what... How do you know?" Kouga asked.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.

Chapter 12 Aftershock by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please read and review!
 

Chapter 12

 

Aftershock

 

ChoChola entered the well, and found herself back on the other side. Shogala asked, "How'd it go?" "I got the information, from Sesshomaru, in our language," ChoChola said. "Great! Then..." Shogala started to say. ChoChola interupted her cousin, and said, "Before we can do anything, first you need to break a barrier in the Fuedal Era; if you don't, none of us will be born, because our ancesters will be desroyed." "You're sure?" Shogala asked. "Yes, that's what my father's spirit told me at the tree," ChoChola said, "And the barrier is getting stronger." "Understood, let's go," Shogala said. Shogala jumped in the well, and ChoChola followed.

While the two of them went through the well, and into the Fuedal Era, Yasha was watching a bird, which was joined by a flock of birds, heading south. "HEY, ARE YOU LISTENING?" Kouga yelled. Yasha just continued to watch the birds. After a few minutes, Kouga looked up, and more than a million birds, that were in the trees, left in the same direction, which the others fled. "That barrier must be coming near, right?" Yasha asked. "Yes, it is," Kagome said. "Thought so! When birds start leaving, it's a sure sign, that something bad is coming," Yasha said. Suddenly, Kouga looked behind him, and saw a white, fat, long string float by; he crackled his knuckles, and clawed the string. The string somehow disappeared, and Shippo asked, "Kouga?" "Quiet!" Kouga said. "You sense it too?" Ayame asked. "Yeah, but I can't see it," Kouga said. "Hey, show yourself," Inuyasha said, "We know you're there!" A paper-thin demon appeared, and then blew up to a balloon like creature. "What are you doing here?" Inuyasha asked. "We told you to stay away from humans," Kagome said. "I know, but there's this barrier that's aroused. My guess is, it's the aftershock of the demon that was destroyed in this village," the demon said. "Demon?" Inuyasha asked. "Yes, now that he's dead, his old barrier exploded, in an aftershock years later," the demon said, "The only time that happens, is when extremly evil demon is killed." "Did we miss anything?" ChoChola asked. "Yeah, uh... Huh?!" Inuyasha said, looking straight at Shogala.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.

Chapter 13 Shogala Breaks the Barrier by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 13

 

Shogala Breaks the Barrier

 

"So, where's this barrier?" Shogala asked. As Kouga and Inuyasha stared at Shogala, Yasha said, "I think it's somewhere North of here." "Alright, then I just need to break it," Shogala said, "Correct?" "Yes, Shogala," ChoChola said. "Then shall we go?" Shogala asked. Everyone followed Shogala north, and once at the village, Kagome said, "I'll wait for you!" Inuyasha nodded, and continued following. Kagome went in with Shippo, to Kaede's hut.

About four miles away, the barrier was sitting and growing. Shogala and the group soon came near the purple barrier. "This is it," Ayame said. "I ain't standing for this," Kouga said. "SHUT-UP WOLF!" Inuyasha yelled , pulling out the Tetsaiga. Inuyasha and Kouga ran towards the barrier, and Inuyasha turned the Tetsaiga black. They bounced off of the barrier, barely leaving a dent.

Ayame ran to Kouga, and asked, "Are you alright?" "I'm fine," Kouga said, as he and Inuyasha got up. "When did that happen to your sword, mutt?" Kouga asked. "Between the time when you left, and when the final battle with Naraku started," Yasha said. "How do you know?" Inuyasha asked. "Gee, everyone in my time knows the story, which they think is a myth," Yasha said.

Everyone got quiet, for a second, and Kouga yelled, "AND YOU LET HIM DO THIS?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT KAGOME TO SURVIVE?" "He didn't actually kill Naraku, his brother did," ChoChola said. "If you are all finished, then I'll destroy the barrier," Shogala said. Shogala pulled out two daggers, from under his very long shirt, and charged at the barrier. "FINGI FORGI DOE!" Shogala yelled. Shogala then produced a small barrier, by crossing the daggers, making an X with them, and when he hit the barrier, electricty formed around him.

After three minutes the barrier that had produced the problem, dispersed. ChoChola ran up to her cousin, and asked, "Shogala, are you okay?" "Yeah, but if that thing had been the real thing, none of us would still be standing," Shogala said, dropping down to his knees, panting. "We'd better go back to the village," ChoChola said. "No, we've got to secure our future, besides, Kalon will be wanting to follow you, so let's go home," Shogala said, getting up. "Perhaps you're right," Yasha said. "Yasha, get on Fargo, and go home!" ChoChola said. "But..." Yasha said. "Now!" ChoChola demanded. Yasha decided not to argue.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.

Chapter 14 Sesshomaru's Clue by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 14

 

Sesshomaru's Clue

 

After everyone returned, Shippo had just finished his book of drawings, and they were titled, "Shippo's Drawings By Shippo." In the present, Shino asked, coming into the Well-house, "How'd it go?" "We got it," ChoChola said. "So,what does it say?" Shino asked. "The etisappo of Tsae..." ChoChola read, skiming the page, and stopping. "Kool to the etisoppo of esir in the tsae D. S. are the syek," Shogala said. "Does any of this make sense?" Shino asked. "Come on, we've got to go to Taisho," ChoChola said. The word water was written at the bottom of the page.

After a few hours, the group arrived at a large two story house. Jeke answered the doorbell, and rudely said, "What is it, ChoChola. As ChoChola was used to Jeke's insults, she replied, "We're here to see Taisho." "Come in," Jeke said, exasperated. "So, you got a readable page?" Taisho asked, when the group came in. "Yes, but we still can't make it out," ChoChola said. "Come on into the library," Taisho said.

The group followed Taisho, and once in the library, Taisho said, sitting down at a desk, "The page!" ChoChola gave the page to Taisho. Taisho said, "It looks like Grandfather left a clue to reading this." "A clue?" Koula asked. "He wrote the word water at the bottom right corner," Taisho said. "That's a clue?" Shino asked. "Water, that's an old code for reflection," ChoChola said. "Correct, the treasure we're looking for is in the west," Taisho said. "Treasure? Shogala?" ChoChola asked, turning to Shogala. "I'm just trying to help," Shogala said. "Jeke, get ready to leave," Taisho said. "Yes, Mistress Taisho, the imp said. The imp left the doorway it was standing in.

When the group got back in the road, a boy aged twenty, with short red hair, walked up to ChoChola, and said, "So, you think you can leave?" "Kalon," ChoChola said. "WITHOUT ME? WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET THROUGH TO YOU! I'M GOING WITH YOU, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Kalon yelled. ChoChola resigned, and said, "Fine! But don't get killed." Shogala asked, "What's wrong, ChoChola?" "I don't feel like arguing with him, right now," ChoChola said.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit for the idea, to the creators of National Treasure 2!

Chapter 15 The Treasure & the Final Clue by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Please Read and Review! 

The next Chapter, Chapter 16 will be the final chapter of this story.

I'm not sure when I'll have another story up, but stay tuned.

 

Chapter 15

 

The Treasure & the Final Clue

 

When the group arrived at the west, there was a set of two pointed, large arrows, which had words written, which were connected to the front gate of the castle. The arrows read, "Only the heir to the Taisho lands will be allowed to open the door to the castle." Taisho walked up to the arrows, which were slanted, causing a triangle to appear; Taisho then pushed the arrows, until they were horizontal with each other. The doors rolled open, and the group followed Taisho inside.

Once inside, upon seeing nothing, but pitch black, Shogala asked, "So, where's the treasure?" "Wait a minute, if this place hasn't been used, then where are the cobwebs?" ChoChola asked. It was hard to tell, but Taisho was thinking the same thing. The group went towards a long hallway, and Taisho turned to ChoChola. "Do you have a match?" Shogala asked. "No, but maybe Shino can light the way," ChoChola replied. "My fire can't last forever," Shino said. "How about lighting this stuff on the railing?" ChoChola asked Shino. "Oh, well sure, and that'd be better then a match," Shino said. Shino lit the railing, using her fox fire, and the fire made a domino effect all the way down the long hallway. The group then followed the fire down the hallway.

At the bottom of the hallway, ChoChola started to ask, "So where..." Taisho motioned for her to be quiet. "What is it?" Kalon asked. "Voices, and I think they're coming this way," ChoChola said. Everyone got in a circle, and a green imp, with a two headed staff walked up, and said, "Stand down. It's the heir to the treasure." The demons closing in did as the imp requested. "I will lead you to the treasure," the imp said.

After the demons left, Taisho said, "We follow." Everyone understood, broke the circle, and followed. Shino asked, ChoChola, "Who is that?" "I think it may be Jaken," ChoChola said. Hours later, the imp, followed by the group, came to a large, tall, double door. The imp took out a key from under a rug, and said, "It's all yours!" The imp gave the key to Taisho, and then vanished into thin air. "Where'd the imp go?" Koula asked. "His spirit has left this world," Jeke said, "Father!" "Well, that makes sense," Koame said. ChoChola said, "I suppose so."

Taisho put the key in the lock and opened the door. There were many things in the treasure room, which were worth more then King Tut's tomb. ChoChola said, looking at Taisho, "You are the heir of this?" "Yeah, no kidding; I knew there was alot, but this..." Shogala said. Shino lit another wall of domino effects.

Shino then said, "Hey, this statue has something written on it!" "What does it say?" ChoChola asked. "The way to prove Naraku's existence, is to look in a book, with shirt S. D." Shino read. "S. D?" Shogala asked. "So, it's a book?" ChoChola asked. "Wait a minute, my Ancestor, Shippo once had a book, called Shippo's Drawings," Shino said. "S. D, that's it. Where is this book?" ChoChola asked. "No one knows it hasn't been seen since the Feudal Era," Shino said. "Hmm... how long is it?" Kalon asked. "It has 1,100 pages, telling the story of how Naraku was defeated, according to legend," Shino said. "Well, back to the well," ChoChola said.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.

Chapter 16 The End by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 16

 

The End

 

The next day, ChoChola, Shino, and Shogala were waiting on the rest of the group to arrive in Tokyo. We've only got till tomorrow, so let's hurry," Shogala said, when everyone arrived. The group headed back to the well. Once at the well, ChoChola said, Shogala, stay here, and watch over everyone. Kalon suddenly said, "I'll go with you." "Fine, let's go!' ChoChola said, irritated. The two jumped in the well, and disappeared.

Once on the other side, ChoChola helped Kalon out of the well, and then headed towards the village. At the village, Inuyasha was the first one to notice, and asked, "Why are you back?" "We need to talk to Shippo," ChoChola said. "Don't you know where to find stuff to prove Naraku's existence?" Kohaku asked, walking out. "We need a book, one called, "Shippo's Drawings" to prove the existence of Naraku," Kalon said.

Slightly later, after the introduction, Shippo asked, in the hut, "But wasn't the page the proof?" "No, that was the proof of the treasure, that led to the book was," ChoChola said. "Okay, here's the book!" Shippo said. "How did you figure it out, anyway?" Rin asked, coming in. "It was on a statue in the treasure room," ChoChola said. "I think we've just proved Naraku existed," Kalon said, "These pictures are like Ani-Manga books."

An hour later, ChoChola and Kagon left the well, with the very thick book, and the group went to a newspaper place. The newslady that was there, said, "We will have this published first thing tomorrow. You will all be free to go wherever you desire, without worry of being slain, once this is printed." The group left, after scans of the pages were done.

Shogala followed the group, to the castle, where they had left Taisho and Jeke. "Shogala, is something on your mind?" Taisho asked. "I guess I owe you all an apology. You see, I knew all along that Naraku existed, but I wanted to help the Taisho family in finding the treasured castle. I'm sorry I smeared your Ancestor's good names, but it was the only way to get you all in on the search," Shogala said. "Well, what's done is done, and I think we all agree it was worth it," ChoChola said. Everyone nodded, and Shino said, "Oops I need to get home," Shino said.

Two days later, a large celebration was heard at Nini's place, and Kalon and ChoChola slipped outside. "So, you're glad it's over?" Kalon asked. "Yeah, I suppose," ChoChola said, "The fight may be but the life war isn't over yet." "Really? Because I'd like to ask you something," Kalon said. ChoChola looked at Kalon.

Nini was watching from the party, and saw what was going on, with ChoChola and Kalon. Yasha asked, "Why are they out there?" Crynil walked up, and said, "Well, it's about time! Get ready for another party, Yasha." "Let them be, and let's get back to the party," Nini said. The three of them went back to the party.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1651