Lifetime of Servitude by MomoDesu
Summary: A look at Jaken's life and times, one hundred words at a time.
Categories: Drabbles Characters: Jaken, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 99 Read: 1867 Published: 29 Sep 2009 Updated: 29 Sep 2009
Story Notes:
Jaken has always been a favorite character of mine. In an attempt to get some daily writing in I've taken up the challenge of writing one hundred drabbles based on Jaken, using table one at the LiveJournal community iy_no_kakera. One hundred words, one hundred drabbles, one hundred days. Wish me luck!

Disclaimer: Inuyasha and all related characters are property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am not profiting from this in any way.

1. Beginning by MomoDesu

Beginning by MomoDesu
The first few months with Lord Sesshoumaru were rather testy for Jaken. He had taken more abuse in those few months than he had ever experienced in his life. Following the great lord was his choice, a show of gratitude after Lord Sesshoumaru saved his life. Of course he was ignored until he showed that he could make himself useful. Once he did that, once he was able to wield the staff of two heads, he was allowed to serve the great lord. Jaken, overjoyed at the thought, vowed he would serve Lord Sesshoumaru until the day he died.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1480