Sleep koibito by InuKagome-chibi
Summary: Its a Inu/Kags story.
Categories: Romance Characters: Miroku
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 294 Read: 2390 Published: 13 Sep 2009 Updated: 13 Sep 2009
Story Notes:
Its really good and its the first one I made so dont hurt me if its bad

1. Chapter 1 by InuKagome-chibi

Chapter 1 by InuKagome-chibi
Author's Notes:

This story's character is the Inuyasha gang of course

Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Kirara, Miroku and Sango

its my first one so dont hurt me

Of course Inuyasha doesnt belong to me

 

One night in the fedal era, Miroku and Inuyasha were teaching Shippo how to be on his own. "You can't be afraid anymore when you're on your own Shippo," Miroku said wisely. "okay I'll try to be more like Inuyasha-papa," Shippo stated determinely with a smile on his face, looking at his adoptive father. "Keh," Inuyasha remarked. The boys went back to Kaede's hut to see a transformed Kirara was laying down asleep with Sango laying down on her stomach asleep.

Kagome was leaning against the wall, awake and deep in thought. Miroku and Inuyasha shared a confused glance and Shippo walked to Kagome. He jumped onto Kagome's lap and fell asleep with Kagome rubbing his head with one hand and holding him in the other. Miroku went to sleep beside Sango. Inuyasha walked to Kagome's side and sat beside her. "Why aren't you asleep Kagome?" Inuyasha asked concerned. "Couldn't sleep," Kagome said lightly.

Inuyasha growled lowly at his mate Kagome. "Sleep koibito please for me," Inuyasha pleaded to her. Kagome looks at Inuyasha and sighs. "Inuyasha hold me," Kagome said looking at him. He nodded his head and picked her up only to set her back down on his lap. The kitsune was happily asleep in his adoptive mother's lap. Inuyash wrapped his arms around Kagome and he began to lick and nuzzle her mate mark on her neck.

Kagome reached one hand to Inuyasha's ears and began to rub one of the hanyou's ears. Inuyasha made a growl-like purr. Kagome fell asleep in contentment from his purr but the rubbing on his ears stopped. Inuyasha did a low whine and layed his head between Kagome's neck and shoulder, falling asleep thinking, "She's gonna finish when she wakes up cause that felt too good." 

End Notes:
Well thats my first fanfic with Inuyasha and Kagome as a couple *smiles* Please comment and dont hurt me!
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1464