The Protector by Kagashe_AliAnn
Summary:  The story of a life and death demon begins when she promised to be the protector of Inuyasha, until he could fight for himself. What began as a search, will turn into a shocking surprise at the end of the road.
Categories: General, Action/ Adventure Characters: Inu Yasha, Kaede, Kagome Higurashi, Kirara, Miroku, Naraku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 7412 Read: 135035 Published: 14 Aug 2009 Updated: 28 Aug 2009
Story Notes:
To the one who wrote the crossover, "Protector" I found out about your story after I had started this story, I apoligize in advance.  I couldn't find a better title.

1. Chapter 1 Help from the Sky by Kagashe_AliAnn

2. Chapter 2 The Protector by Kagashe_AliAnn

3. Chapter 3 The Meeting by Kagashe_AliAnn

4. Chapter 4 Training Begins by Kagashe_AliAnn

5. Chapter 5 Sibling Fight by Kagashe_AliAnn

6. Chapter 6 Destiny's Road by Kagashe_AliAnn

7. Chapter 7 Narsako's Origin by Kagashe_AliAnn

8. Chapter 8 Father? by Kagashe_AliAnn

9. Chapter 9 Naraku's Pact by Kagashe_AliAnn

10. Chapter 10 Narsako's & Dandan's Past by Kagashe_AliAnn

11. Chapter 11 The Origin of the Firerat by Kagashe_AliAnn

12. Chapter 12 Daisuke's Father's Death by Kagashe_AliAnn

13. Chapter 13 Adding Things Up by Kagashe_AliAnn

14. Chapter 14 Meeting Narlogo by Kagashe_AliAnn

15. Chapter 15 Narsako's Life Restore Power by Kagashe_AliAnn

16. Chapter 16 Kohaku's Rescue by Kagashe_AliAnn

17. Chapter 17 Controlling Naraku by Kagashe_AliAnn

18. Chapter 18 Narsako's Request by Kagashe_AliAnn

19. Chapter 19 Kagura's Resurrection by Kagashe_AliAnn

20. Chapter 20 Narsako's and Narlogo's Farewell For Now by Kagashe_AliAnn

Chapter 1 Help from the Sky by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

The major main characters hav not been introduced as of yet.

 Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 1

 

Help from the Sky

 

One dark cloudy day, the roar of two gigantic demons was heard in the valley of Ryokotsei. As Ryokotsei, and Inutaisho continued to battle, a girl with long purple hair, green eyes, and purple pants, with a white shirt fell from the sky, getting in Ryokotsei’s line of vision, and giving InuTaisho the time needed to put Ryokotsei under seal. Once Ryokotsei was out, InuTaisho caught the falling demon, and set her down on a rock; he then transformed into his normal form. The girl who looked like she was ten years of age, blinked when InuTaisho walked up to her, and sat down beside her.

After a long silence, the girl asked, “How did I get here?” InuTaisho looked at her, and the girl continued, “The last thing I remember is slipping on a banana peel.” “You fell out of the sky, while the fight was happening,” InuTaisho said. “Something is weird; it’s like I’ve been thrown back into my old life,” the girl said. “So, you’ve been here before?” InuTaisho asked. “Yes, I was accused of attacking a village about 300 years ago. When I awoke, I met a ¼ demon, that was also part priestess, and I must say, she kind of resembles you,” the girl said. “What’s your name?” InuTaisho asked. “Narsako,” the girl said. “Narsako, why don’t you come with me to the castle?” InuTaisho asked. Narsako nodded and followed. “So, who is the ¼ demon you mentioned?” InuTaisho asked. “Her name’s Kagashe, and if I’m not mistaken, her mom said that she’s your grand-daughter,” Narsako said. They soon arrived at the castle, and Myoga the flea demon, jumped onto InuTaisho, when Myoga saw him.

“I take it he's Myoga?” Narsako asked. Myoga landed on InuTaisho's shoulder, and asked, “Who's this, my lord?” “Her name is Narsako; she fell out of the sky,” InuTaisho said. “Hmmm... Narsako, I believe that was the name of the demon sealed by some priest, named Higurashi,” Myoga said. Narsako looked around the room, and backed up a step, when she saw Sesshomaru. InuTaisho looked at her, and she said, “Sorry, he resembles the woman that killed my mom.”

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 2 The Protector by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 2

 

The Protector

 

A couple of hours later, InuTaisho asked, “Narsako, you mentioned that Inuyasha survives, but what about Izayoi?” “Izayoi, she... uh... dies during his tenth year,” Narsako said. “I see; would you keep an eye on him, until the time comes that he'll no longer need it?” InuTaisho asked. “Of course, I was actually going to ask anyway. It seems the only way to return to my time,” Narsako said, “The thing is, is that I can't interfere in certain things in time, like the sacred tree, with the first priestess.” InuTaisho nodded, and said, “You best get going; I've got my own mission to carry out.” Narsako asked, “You realize you won't survive?” “Just go,” InuTaisho said. Narsako nodded, and left. As the waves continued to pound the sand, where the three of them had been standing, Sesshomaru and InuTaisho had their discussion.

Later, after InuTaisho arrived at the armed castle, Narsako said, knowing he would hear, “I won't be able to thwart all the problems, but what I can I will.” Narsako followed Izayoi after she left, but at a close distance.

 

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 3 The Meeting by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the late post, things got busy.

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 3

 

The Meeting

 

Twelve years later, Inuyasha was having demon problems; he was being chased by a hoard of demons. Narsako smelled the scent of demons, and said, “I better go help him. Don't want to be beat on by InuTaisho when I leave this life.” At that she left the graveyard, and sped into the forest. Narsako reached the demons just as Inuyasha had tripped over a branch that he did not see; she killed a few of the demons, and said, “Inuyasha, get out of here while you have a chance, but don't go west.” Inuyasha got up, and went north. Narsako then killed the demons, with a stick given to her, by Sesshomaru's mother, a few years before. Narsako was given the stick, as a way of making amends for what she had done to Narsako's mom, 800 years before.

After the demons were killed, Narsako looked up, and said, “That's right! Well I better see what I can do.” At that, she headed in the direction Inuyasha had left in. Hours later, she found Inuyasha, and grabbed him by the sleeve, and said, “Come on, there's a tree at the edge of the forest. Stay there tonight.” “Hey... why?” Inuyasha steamed, trying to leave. “Don't ask stupid questions. You know exactly “why” we're going there, now hurry up, there's a lot of ground to cover in two hours,” Narsako said.

Two hours later, darkness was about to fall, and the sun was setting. Inuyasha and Narsako made it to the tree, five seconds before. Inuyasha was in the hole, and Narsako was sitting next to the hole, which now had hay on it. Narsako said, “Don't worry, if I had come to kill you, I would have done so over two hours ago.” Narsako knew that he still wouldn't go to sleep, but was trying to make him calm down a little.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 4 Training Begins by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 4

 

Training Begins

 

The next morning, Narsako was waiting still for the sun to rise, and after it rose, she noticed the river that was close by was having plenty of splashes. She went to the river, grabbed a large catfish, and dragged it to the tree by cowboy roping it. Inuyasha came out and Narsako said, “I take it you haven't learned to start defending yourself, other than dodging, yet, correct?”

“How do you know me?” Inuyasha asked. “Well it depends; I first met you in the future, but after I slipped on a banana peel, I was sent back to the time when your father died,” Narsako said, “Sorry it's not heated, but I can't cook.” Inuyasha nodded, and asked, “So you're from the future?” “Not exactly, the last thing I remember before being sealed, is hearing that Sesshomaru was born,” Narsako said. “Sesshomaru? Who's he?” Inuyasha asked. “I take it you haven't met him yet,” Narsako said, “Might explain why you haven't discovered your two powers.” Inuyasha looked at her, and went back to his food.

“Sesshomaru is your half-brother, someone who you will grow to dislike immensely,” Narsako said. “Why?” Inuyasha asked. “He's a full demon, with a cold past, so you need to be ready, when he does appear,” Narsako said. “So you'll help me learn the defenses?” Inuyasha asked. “I can only teach you one, the other you have to learn through the power of your bloodline.”

Three months later, “IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!” Inuyasha yelled, and used his claws to destroy three seven foot by seven foot by seven foot square rock, mastered that technique. “It seems you have mastered that technique. Now I can't interfere with your other two meetings, because I can't change the time line, but I will be around,” Narsako said. “What do you mean, “can't change the time line?” Inuyasha asked. “Certain things will happen, and no matter how much I want to stop them, I can't, or bad things will happen,” Narsako said, “Good luck, with your fight with your brother; I fear it is coming up. Anyways, bye!” At that Narsako left the cave, and Inuyasha headed towards Izayoi's graveside.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 5 Sibling Fight by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 5

 

Sibling Fight

 

Three days later, Inuyasha was in a clearing, when he turned suddenly. A whip of light hit where he had been standing moments before. Inuyasha looked at the spot that had been hit, with a strange expression on his face. “Whoever that is, is the murderer that killed my mom,” Inuyasha said turning around. “What are you waiting for, little brother? Aren't you going to avenge her?” a voice asked. Inuyasha turned around, and with an angry look, said, “Gladly.”

As the fight began, Narsako had her own problems. “GET OUT OF MY WAY!” Narsako yelled at a few hundred demons that were trying to attack. Narsako killed them with her laser eyes, that were now silver. As they returned to normal, Narsako looked down through the forest, and said, “Well I guess things are back to normal, if demons are coming after me, again.”

All of a sudden, an earthquake caused a rip to inches near where Narsako stood. “Well, I guess they met. I can't stop the fight, but I can tell him how to get it settled,” Narsako said. Narsako soon arrived at the battlefield. Inuyasha had already used the IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER three times, which seemed to have no effect whatsoever, when Inuyasha noticed Narsako in a tree nearby. Inuyasha was distracted by Narsako, when Sesshomaru hit his brother's shoulder, and Inuyasha put his hand where the whip had cut. Narsako said, “Inuyasha throw out your hand, that is on your shoulder, towards Sesshomaru.” “Huh? Why?” Inuyasha asked. “Just do it,” Narsako said. Inuyasha looked strangely at her, but did as she requested, and the BLADES OF BLOOD headed towards Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru left. The blades hit some trees, which chopped them down. Inuyasha looked at his hand, which still had some blood on it, and Narsako said, “It's called the Blades Of Blood. That's the other technique I told about, last time.” Inuyasha nodded, and asked, “Who was that?” “That was your half-brother, Sesshomaru. Don't worry about that wound it'll heal quickly,” Narsako said.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Taahashi.
Chapter 6 Destiny's Road by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 6

 

Destiny's Road

 

It has been 147 years since Inuyasha's father died, and Inuyasha, who has grown up, had met Narsako at a wide river. “To find your destiny, follow the river, mind you though, I can not interfere with any of the events that will take place, whatsoever, even though I will be close by,” Narsako said. Inuyasha walked past her, and followed the river that was going to lead him to the village, where a priestess had been given the Sacred Jewel, some time before.

Three years later, Narsako was in a tree, when she heard a extremely loud boom coming from the Shrine. “Hmmm... so Naraku's made his appearance,” Narsako said, “Man why is it that destiny is like this?” Suddenly Jaken walked past the tree, and Narsako got in his path. “Move, uh... whatever you are,” Jaken said, two-headed staff in hand. “You've come to get Inuyasha I take it,” Narsako said. Jaken looked at Narsako strangely and Narsako continued, “You're too late, he's been put under a spell.” “Aren't you supposed to be his protector?” Jaken asked. “Yes, but as I told InuTaisho, there are certain things I can not interfere in, this is one of them,” Narsako said. “But he just got killed,” Jaken said, in a not caring voice. “For now,” Narsako said.

After explaining the other details, except for when he would be released, and who he would be released by, Narsako said, “Jaken, you'd best head back for your report.” Jaken left, and Narsako said, “Well I've got some time and plenty of it, maybe I'll see how I can help Kaede.” As Narsako headed down to the village, at the same time the Panther Devas Tribe were attacking.

Later, after Narsako was able to help Kaede learn to shoot better, the vines had started to grow, and Sesshomaru came to visit. Sesshomaru came for information. Narsako told him that she knew his future, and that he would wind up with a incarnation, where she came from, and even how she witnessed the creation of the Sacred Jewel.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 7 Narsako's Origin by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 7

 

Narsako's Origin

 

Some time after Ayame showed up looking for Kouga, Inuyasha, Sango, Kagome, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara were heading northeast, when Kirara transformed, after jumping off Sango's shoulder. “What's wrong Kirara?” Shippo asked. “You know someone nearby?” Sango asked. “Don't worry, it's just Narsako,” Inuyasha said. “Narsako?” Kagome asked. “Who's that?” Sango asked. “Come on out, Narsako,” Inuyasha said. Narsako, who had been following them since Inuyasha was unsealed, by Kagome, came out of the bushes.

Kirara ran up to her, and pounced on Narsako, and licked her. “I'm glad to see you too, Kirara. Now get off,” Narsako said. Kirara got off Narsako, and Narsako got up. “How does Kirara know you?” Sango asked. “What, you didn't think that Kirara was Midoriko's only servant, did you?” Narsako asked. Inuyasha spoke up, and asked, “Narsako, one question, why have you always followed me around?” Narsako sighed and said, “Might as well explain.”

There was a nearby cave and everyone went inside, and sat down. “You see, after slipping on a banana peel, I somehow was thrown right smack in the middle of the fight, with Ryokotsu and Inuyasha's father, which gave him the time needed to seal Ryokotsu,” Narsako said. “Wait, I thought you said, that you were one of Midoriko's servants?” Kagome asked. “I was, but I was accused of killing an entire village, and was put under a spell, by one of your ancestors,” Narsako said, “I was released in your time, not by shards, Jii-Chan, Souta, or you, but by a demon-priestess, as she is called.” “What are you talking about? There is no such creature in my time...” Kagome said. “No not yet, but there will be,” Narsako said. “Oh, I see,” Shippo said.

“Yeah, anyways, not long after Ryokotsu was sealed, Inuyasha, your father asked me to keep an eye on you, until you could fight for yourself,” Narsako said. Narsako then continued. “You see, after I told him that Izaioi would die...” Narsako was cut off. “Wait, you knew that my mother would die?” Inuyasha asked. “I didn't know all the details, but yes, I knew she would by some means,” Narsako said, “She probably would have lived longer, if some stupid cyclop monkeys had not been in the way.” “So, why didn't you stop the arrow?” Inuyasha asked. “If I had history would have been altered,” Narsako said.

“Just what are you? You look only 10, but you must be at least 200,” Shippo asked. “Yes, my type is not like most demons, we're called life and death. We're not named for some animal, like everyone else, instead we're named for spirits of good, that age extremely slowly,” Narsako said. “It would only make sense that your kind are the outcasts, to most demons,” Miroku said. “Yes, how true. There used to be 20 of us; Midoriko took my mom and I in, in order to protect us, which is why she was attacked so often,” Narsako said.

“So, why isn't your mother here now?” Inuyasha asked. “The pole you have always seen me fight with, was given to me, by the one who killed her, in order to make amends. I can only hope that you and your brother come to the same conclusion in the end; I believe you will, because the one that killed my mom, is Sesshomaru's mother,” Narsako said. “Say what?! You have got to be kidding,” Inuyasha said. “So, she was murdered?” Kagome asked. “Yes, surly you noticed what was said during the first fight over the Tetsaiga?” Narsako asked. “Uh, what do you mean?” Kagome asked. Narsako looked at Inuyasha, who nodded, and Narsako said, “If you recall, Inuyasha told Sesshomaru, “she's been dead for years, and we both know it.” “So, why do you continue to follow, anyway?” Shippo asked. THUD! Shippo's head met with Inuyasha's fist. “I'm simply trying to get to my time, and I'm hoping he'll lead me to it,” Narsako said.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 8 Father? by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 8

 

Father?

“So, you don’t belong here?” Kagome asked. “No, I don’t, anymore,” Narsako said. “You mentioned your mother, but what about your father?” Sango asked. “I’m sure he must’ve died, because after Midoriko died, I never saw him again,” Narsako said. “And I'm guessing he was the cook of the family?” Inuyasha asked. “No, its just mom died, before she could pass on what she knew to me, and nobody was brave enough to teach me,” Narsako said. “Why don't you join us,” Kagome said, “We might be able to take you to your time.” “Uh... sure,” Narsako said.

After Naraku escaped from Mount Hakerai, everyone returned to the village. Flashback: Kaede said, I know she believes that her father was killed, but the truth is, he might not have been.” “What do you mean?” Inuyasha asked. “Somebody that supposedly looks like Narsako has been in a village somewhere south of here,” Kaede said. “How do you know her name?” Inuyasha asked. “She was very helpful during the time that ye were sealed to the tree by my sister,” Kaede said. End of Flashback! Well it is on the way,” Kagome said, as she and Inuyasha had returned to the feudal era.

As it seemed that the rumors were just rumors, and nobody could find the village, which the man was supposedly living in,they went on to find Naraku again. Maybe it was part of Naraku's trap,” Shippo said. “No, it might not be,” Narsako said. “What do you mean?” Shippo asked, “I mean I can't sense anything.” “Neither can I,” Inuyasha said. “You'd only be able to sense him, if you've been around him a lot,” Narsako explained, “That's just the way it is.”

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 9 Naraku's Pact by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 9

 

Naraku's Pact

 

After everyone returned from the next world, Narsako said, “If we can get to Naraku's heart, then Naraku will be dead.” “Are you sure?” Kagome asked. “Yes, I have the ability to turn living creatures to stone. The last time I needed to use it, was when Midoriko's soul was sealed in the Jewel,” Narsako said, “Or, at least half of her soul, anyway.” “So, how come you haven't used it before now?” Inuyasha asked. “Because, it drains my power,” Narsako said.

Meanwhile in a cave, a dark priestess stood, and a large scorpion walked up to her. “It stinks of bugs and demons,” the scorpion said. “What!” the priestess exclaimed. “I'm sure it has to be that evil ½ demon, that caused Mount Hakerai to collapse,” the scorpion said. “I see, well in any...” The priestess turned, only to see a Saimyosho hive drop down to the ground, and the group of Saimyosho come out.

All of a sudden, the scorpion started to backup. “What's wrong, Daisuke?” the priestess asked. “Dandan, h... he... he's here!” Daisuke stuttered. “Huh?” Dandan said, turning around, to see Naraku form in front of her. “What is it? What do you want?” Dandan asked. “Dandan, are you aware of the life and death demon, Narsako?” Naraku asked. “Narsako, you say?” Dandan asked, “That name still makes my blood boil.” Dandan continued, “She said she'd protect the village my parents were in, but killed them instead. I had no choice, but to call upon that priest, to seal her away, and then got sent to this time, through a wormhole.” “Are you able to kill her now,” Naraku asked. “What for? The agreement was, that she'd be sealed, forever,” Dandan replied. “Your agreement. She has been released,” Naraku said. “What?! I will assure you, that she will die,” Dandan said. “Very well,” Naraku said, “Take the Saimyosho with you, along with the trident.” Naraku gave the dark priestess a trident made from his flesh, and left. “Are you sure you can trust him?” Daisuke asked, “He might just betray us.” “Doesn't matter, he'll die, after I kill Narsako,” Dandan said.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 10 Narsako's & Dandan's Past by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 10

 

Narsako's and Dandan's Past

 

A week later, Narsako looked up, and suddenly a long scroll shot towards everyone. Narsako got out of the way, and pushed everyone away. “Hey! What's the big idea, Narsako?” Inuyasha asked. “Dandan,” Narsako said. “Dandan? Who's that?” Shippo asked. “Well, you still move fast, eh?” Dandan asked, coming out of the trees. “Her name is Dandan, and she's the reason why I was sealed to begin with,” Narsako said, noticing the confused look on everyone's faces. “So, what exactly happened, anyway?” Kagome asked. Dandan was now standing not far from the group, and said, “Narsako, you will pay for what you did to my parents.” “Just what did you do to her parents?” Shippo asked. “That's the thing. I didn't do a thing, in fact, I tried to protect them. She was deceived by a hoard of demons, which had a grudge against the death demons. I refused to kill a innocent little girl, so I let them seal me, instead,” Narsako said. “Do you think I'm stupid, Narsako? The demons said you were covered in the blood of the...” Dandan started to say. “And you actually believed them?” Narsako asked, looking strait into Dandan's eyes.

Dandan looked at the ground for a second, and Daisuke walked up. “That's why I ran away from my parents. They were the ones that came up with the plot, and didn't care what happened to me anyway. I just hope they're long dead, now,” Daisuke said. “Daisuke, why didn't you tell me all this?” Dandan asked. “Would you have listened?” Daisuke asked. Dandan threw away the trident, and then walked up to Narsako, “I... I guess...” Dandan stuttered. “It's okay, it wasn't your fault. If it's anyone's, it's mine. I shouldn't have given those demons a second chance, but I was hoping they would change,” Narsako said. “No, you made the right choice,” Dandan said, “But another demon is about to become cat food. FOR TRYING TO USE ME!” When she yelled, she crushed and purified the hive, which she had behind her back.

“Just as I thought,” Narsako said. “What do you mean?” Shippo asked. “Dandan, answer truthfully. The half-demon, Naraku, asked you to kill me, correct,” Narsako said. “Uh, well, yes,” Dandan said. “I thought so. His life force was around you, that is, until you threw away the trident, and crushed the hive,” Narsako said. “Do you think I should use the trident?” Dandan asked. “No, it'd be wise not to. The last one that used it against Naraku, was killed, because it was of no effect on him,” Narsako said.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 11 The Origin of the Firerat by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 11

 

The Origin of the Firerat

 

It has been three weeks, since Dandan and Daisuke joined Inuyasha's team, and Dandan, Daisuke, and Narsako were sitting on a hill. “Say, Narsako, that's the Firerat cloak, that Inuyasha wears, isn't it?” Dandan asked. “Yes, I know,” Narsako said. “But, how'd he get it?” Dandan asked. “His father gave it to his mother,” Narsako said. “Yes, but wasn't it yours at one time?” Dandan asked. “Yes, but he needs it now, more than ever,” Narsako said. “Yes, I know, but how'd his father get it?” Dandan asked. “I've been trying to figure that out, myself. Hmmm... Wait a minute, the day I was sealed, it fell upon a three eyed bull. Could that be the same bull that Totosai owns?” Narsako wondered.

Inuyasha walked up, and said, “You two seem to know a lot about the Firerat robe, don't you.” “Narsako was in the forest, where it was skinned,” Dandan said. “Skinned?” Inuyasha asked. “Yep, it was in the Lifeless Forest. My mom was asked to get rid of it. Of course this was before we met Midoriko or Kirara. She couldn't get rid of it, so she skinned it, with her life powers,” Narsako said, “My mom gave it to me, after we left the forest.”

Suddenly a large Kaboom was heard, in the distance. Everyone came out, and Inuyasha said, “It reeks of blood.” Daisuke suddenly ran towards the scent. “We'd best follow him,” Dandan said.

End Notes:
Disclaimr: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
Chapter 12 Daisuke's Father's Death by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 12

 

Daisuke's Father's Death

 

Daisuke had caught up to where the explosion was heard, and followed the scent of demon blood. Everyone else was one step behind, and when everyone caught up to Daisuke, Dandan asked, “Isn't that another scorpion?” “Yes, and it looks like Daisuke,” Narsako said. The scorpion on the ground, said, “Da... Daisuke? If you're still angry, I won't blame you. You were right, we shouldn't have attacked Narsako, like that. I've been trying to make amends, ever since your mother died, but I suppose I'm making the same mistakes, as I did when I accepted those demons' pact. Daisuke, destroy Naraku, if you can, otherwise the world will disappear into his disgusting, stinky, darkness.”

Daisuke looked at his father. “We were on our way to kill him anyway,” Daisuke said. “I'm glad I got to see you one last time, and I'll let your mother know you survived,” the scorpion said. The scorpion then vanished. Daisuke turned around.

“Daisuke?” Dandan asked. “Dandan? You followed me?” Daisuke asked. Without saying anything, Daisuke understood what Dandan was saying. “Come on, let's get back,” Dandan said. As the group headed back, to the hill, a creature was watching through some bushes. Narsako stopped, and turned to look. “What is it, Narsako?” Inuyasha asked. “Someone is watching,” Narsako said. “I don't smell anything,” Inuyasha said. “Nor do I,” Shippo said. “Hmmm... Interesting,” Narsako said. She turned and then followed the group.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 13 Adding Things Up by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 13

 

Adding Things Up

 

Six months later, Sesshomaru had shown up, and everyone was standing beneath a large black hole, in the sky. “How are we supposed to stop them from killing each other?” Dandan asked. “You're not, they won't, this was all planned by the Great Dog Demon, though I didn't expect it so soon,” a voice said. “So you knew, eh Totosai?” Narsako asked. Narsako turned around, and stepped back. “I was right, that is the bull that the cloak fell on,” Narsako said. “You once owned it?” Totosai asked. “Yes, at one time,” Narsako said. “I gave it to the Great Dog Demon, after I found it on Momo,” Totosai said.

“After I took it off, I really never believed that I'd ever see the cloak again, especially since the priest used a Sacred Rock, with sutras to seal me,” Narsako said. “So, then you were also under a spell? But how did you revive?” Totosai asked. “I was revived by a ten year old priestess, who was with her Great Grandfather, at the time,” Narsako said, “I was later told that the rock which I had been sealed in, was found in the well, after Naraku was killed.”

“Was this demon-priestess a ½ demon?” Totosai asked. “No, she was a ¼ demon,” Narsako said. “Oh, I gottha,” Totosai said. “Makes me wonder...” Miroku said. “What do you mean, Miroku?” Sango asked. “I'm just wondering if maybe this girl might be Kagome's daughter, from the future,” Miroku said. Narsako didn't hear him, because she was looking at some faraway bushes. “Who is that, that keeps watching? The scent is so familiar, too,” Narsako asked. “Narsako, what are you talking about?” Shippo asked. “I see, if you can't smell it, then there's only one type of demon it could possibly be. A life or death demon,” Narsako said. At that point, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru came down from the sky, with the hole closing behind them.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 14 Meeting Narlogo by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 14

 

Meeting Narlogo

 

It has been a week, since Narsako sensed the life or death demon, and the Inuyasha team was heading down a path, which headed to a village. Suddenly a demon jumped in front of the team, and Narsako froze, with a changed expression on her face. The demon had long purple hair, yellow eyes, and a feudal era demon outfit on. “Who are you?” Inuyasha asked, grabbing for the Tetsaiga. “I'm called Narlogo, the death demon,” the demon said. “Why attack us?” Shippo asked. “Who said that I”m going to?” Narlogo asked, “But with that attitude, I might.” Narsako, who was behind everyone, said, “Let him alone.” Narlogo blinked, and then backed up. “N... Narsako?” Narlogo asked.

Everyone moved, to let Narsako come forward. “Narsako, is it really you? I don't believe it,” Narlogo said. “Neither did I at first,” Narsako said. “Hey, Inuyasha, who is he?” Kagome asked. “How should I know?” Inuyasha asked. “I'm not really sure, myself,” Dandan said.

“Narlogo, I feel I've heard that name, before. I wonder where?” Daisuke wondered. “So, where are you headed, or is this the end?” Narlogo asked. “Actually I've got two things to do, before my life continues,” Narsako said. “Go on,” Narlogo said. “First, I've got to help in the war against Naraku, and then after he is killed, I'm bringing someone back to life,” Narsako said. “So, why wait until after Naraku is killed?” Narlogo asked. “If I bring her back now, Naraku will only kill her again,” Narsako said. “But are you sure you can handle Naraku? From what I've heard, if you see him, you've already met your end,” Narlogo said. “Don't forget, I've got both sides of the family,” Narsako said. “That's not it, you are not going,” Narlogo said. “LOOK, YOU DISAPPEAR FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS, THEN SUDDENLY SHOW UP, AND THEN EXPECT ME TO LISTEN?” Narsako yelled, “GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD!” Narlogo stood there for a second, and then said, “Very well, but you better come back in one piece. I'll await you at Kaede's village.” Narlogo then walked off.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 15 Narsako's Life Restore Power by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 15

 

Narsako's Life Restore Power

 

It has been a month and a half, since Narlogo left, and Sesshomaru recently received his sword, the Bakusaiga, along with another arm. That night, the Inuyasha team was in a forest, and Narsako suddenly turned towards the northwestern area. “What's wrong, Narsako?” Miroku asked. “I just heard a scream,” Narsako said. “I didn't hear anything,” Shippo said. “It's the scream of someone who died usually a second before. Wait, I know that scream. I've heard it before, twice,” Narsako said, getting up, “I'll be back in the morning.” Narsako then took off.

After Narsako had left, Inuyasha and Kagome walked up, and Inuyasha asked, “Where's Narsako?” “She took off after some scream,” Shippo said, “She said that she has heard the same scream before.” “Why are you all just sitting there?” Inuyasha asked. “We didn't hear it,” Shippo said. “I sure hope it wasn't who I think it is,” Kagome said. “Just who do you think it is?” Inuyasha asked.

Deep in a area, which suddenly got swamped with attacking demons, Jaken yelled, “RIN!” Kohaku was standing nearby, trying to get rid of the demons, when Narsako showed up. Narsako walked over to Jaken, and said, “Don't worry, I'll bring her back.” Narsako jumped over the cliff, and followed the rocks. “If only we had some light, then we might have been able to save her,” Jaken said. Kohaku said, “Don't worry, that was a life and death demon.” “Who, Narsako?” Jaken asked. “If anyone can bring her back to life now, she can,” Kohaku replied, as he and Jaken finished off the last of the demons.

After Narsako brought Rin back to Jaken and Kohaku, and had brought her back to life, Sesshomaru appeared. Narsako took her hands off Rin's heart and eyes, and Rin sat up. “Narsako, why are you here?” Sesshomaru asked. “I heard Rin's scream. If there's any scream I'll hear and recognize, it's her's,” Narsako said. “Naraku is trying to pollute the area near Inuyasha's village,” Sesshomaru said. “Well, I can't really go back to the team, until morning, for fear of demons following me, and they've got enough to worry about, right now, what with it being the night of the New Moon,” Narsako said.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 16 Kohaku's Rescue by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 16

 

Kohaku's Rescue

 

The next morning, as Narsako was about to head back, she asked, “Kohaku, you realize that the Jewel Shard in your back, will eventually be taken, right?” “Yes, but if my fate is to die, then I will accept that,” Kohaku said. “But you don't have to. You've got a treat, I guess you'd say, ahead of you, but you have to find it,” Narsako said. “What do you mean?” Kohaku asked. “You'll find out,” Narsako said, and at that Narsako left. “Hey, wait,” Rin called. Narsako was already gone. Narsako soon arrived at the forest, and everyone was waiting for her. “We need to head towards the village, Naraku is trying to pollute the area around,” Narsako said.

After a few days, Inuyasha's team arrived at the village, and Kohaku fell to the ground, in front of them. Narsako looked up, to see Naraku laughing his head off. “NARAKU, DON'T THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET AWAY. YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT HE'S COMING BACK,” Narsako yelled. “I don't think so,” Naraku said. Sango had already reached Kohaku, and Narsako walked up, after Naraku took off. “Sango, step back. He's not going to get away with this,” Narsako said, angrily, “Man that woman is really testing my patience. If she weren't already dead, I'd give her a good talk.” Narsako then sat down, and covered Kohaku's eyes and heart, after Sango moved. A few seconds later, he awoke; after taking her hands off him, Narsako moved away from him, and he sat up. “Narsako? The shard...” Kohaku started to say. “Yes, Naraku took it, and then that Kikyo, expected me to save you,” Narsako said, “I wonder what else she has planned.” Narsako then went to the village, to talk to Kaede.

After she left, Shippo asked, “Man, what's her problem?” “Yeah,” Inuyasha said, “I've never seen her so aggitated.” “I suspect it's because she couldn't bring Kikyo back to life, because there was a wall, blocking her way,” Dandan said. “Say, Inuyasha, did you know about her ability to bring people back from the dead?” Kagome asked. “No, I thought that Sesshomaru was the only one with that ability,” Inuyasha said.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 17 Controlling Naraku by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 17

 

Controlling Naraku

 

An hour after Narsako rescued Kohaku, from death, everyone was in Kaede's hut. Dandan said, “Narsako, it wasn't your fault that you couldn't save her.” Narsako said, “That's not the reason, but we'd best not talk about it. Oh, and I better not see any more dead bodies, unless it belongs to Naraku, coprendo?” Everyone shook their heads, yes. Narsako said, “Good!”

Suddenly an evil cackling was heard outside the village, and Inuyasha said, “I'd recognize that disgusting stench anywhere.” Kohaku got up, and Narsako said, “Kohaku, you are staying in this village. I'm not bringing you back to life again; we'll deal with Naraku. You just stay here.” Kohaku sat down, and pulled out his mask. “Here, Miroku, watch out for my sister,” Kohaku said, handing Miroku the mask. Miroku accepted it, and the group headed outside.

Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un arrived, and Shippo asked, “Why are you here?” “Don't know,” Jaken said. “Lord Sesshomaru said to stay here,” Rin said. “Rin!” Kohaku said, coming out the doorway. “We better go,” Inuyasha said. “Alright, good luck,” Kohaku said. The group left, and Kaede asked, “Why don't you three come in?” The three of them followed Kaede, inside the hut.

Four hours later, Inuyasha's team had Naraku cornered, and Sesshomaru showed up. “Is this what you call hope?” Naraku asked. Naraku started laughing. “Fools, I can't be killed, using a sword,” Naraku said. “That's why we have to purify your soul,” Kagome said. Naraku didn't say anything, but had a look of sheer terror on his face. “Soul is it?” Narsako said. Narsako walked out in front of Inuyasha and Kagome, and asked, “Kagome, where's the jewel?” “In his arm,” Kagome said, sitting down. “Would you people be still? My balloon is going to pop,” Shippo said.

Everyone fired at Naraku, including Narsako, and once subsided, the stone power broke apart. “Kukukukukukku! Is that your death power, Narsako?” Naraku asked. “Oh that's only the beginning, because now you can't escape death,” Narsako said. Sesshomaru was about to slash Naraku, when Narsako said, “Wait, there's a barrier.” Naraku suddenly escaped, or so he thought he did.

“He's getting away,” Sango said. “Oh, no he's not,” Narsako said. Narsako clapped her hands together, and then started rubbing them together. Three seconds later, hollering was heard, and Naraku was being thrown from one side of the sky to the other, and as he was, his blood hit the trees, as he did the same. This continued for an hour, and then Narsako blew on her hands, and Naraku disintegrated from the heart. The black dust, which had been around the group evaporated, mysteriously, and they all headed back down to earth.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 18 Narsako's Request by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Please Read and Review!

the next two chapters are the final ones, after that I'm continuing the thoughts poems.  The next one is Kouga's Thoughts.

 

Chapter 18

 

Narsako's Request

 

About a year later, Kagome returned from the other era, fireworks began shooting into the night sky. As the party began, Narsako headed to a lake, and sat down near it. Narlogo walked up to her, and asked, “Narsako, are you going to be able to resurrect that incarnation?” “I hope so, I have to try,” Narsako said. “Kagome told me, that you were trying to return to your time. Do you still want to?” Narlogo asked. “I no longer know. I thought I did, but now, I don't think I will,” Narsako said.

Shippo had been watching from a hill, and he walked up to them. “Narsako, who is this?” Shippo asked. “Hello Shippo. He's my father,” Narsako replied. “Your father?!” Shippo exclaimed. “Yes, I've been hoping to relocate Narsako, for centuries. After she was put under seal, I almost lost all hope of ever finding her, again,” Narlogo said, “Needless to say, I was a bit surprised, when we met.” “Oh, well, I”ll go then,” Shippo said. Narsako said, “Shippo, I need your help.” Shippo blinked. “You see the next person that is going to be resurrected, is an incarnation. I will need some items, and a bit of your fire,” Narsako said. “Items? Like what?” Shippo asked. “I need four sticks, which are slightly curved at the top, and a plate, with holes in it, to put at the top, made of metal,” Narsako said. “Alright, I think I know what you're talking about,” Shippo said. “So, you'll help?” Narsako asked. “Yeah, sure,” Shippo replied.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 19 Kagura's Resurrection by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 19

 

Kagura's Resurrection

 

The next day, Narsako said, “Dandan, Daisuke, you two are coming with us.” “Where are you all going?” Kagome asked. “I've got one last creature to revive. She's the only one that truly deserves a second chance, and also the only one I can revive,” Narsako said, “Don't worry, we'll take care of Shippo, and be back again.” “Oh, well, okay,” Kagome said. At that the four left the village.

Eleven days later, Narsako, Shippo, Dandan, and Daisuke arrived at the hill, where Kagura had last seen Sesshomaru, before she had died. “Dandan, Daisuke, stay put, Shippo, come with me,” Narsako said. Shippo followed Narsako, and the other two stayed at the bottom of the hill. Narsako put the long sticks with the strait end, in the ground, in a square. Once the four sticks faced each other, Narsako put the plate on top of the sticks; she pulled out some string, from her pocket, and tied the plate to the sticks, using the holes. “Shippo, if you would?” Narsako asked. “FOX FIRE!” Shippo yelled, lighting the wick in the middle of the plate. “Stand back, Shippo,” Narsako said. Shippo went to wait with Dandan and Daisuke, and Narsako said, “Winds of time return, relieve the sorceress of spider, and return only the wind!” As Narsako said the chant, she clapped her hands together, and then made a V shape, from the bottom of her hands.

Suddenly, a very strong gust of wind started to gather below the plate, and after a few minutes, Kagura reappeared. “N... Narsako? How did I get here? I thought...” Kagura asked, confused. Narsako dropped down to her knees, and said, “Shippo?” “Oh, right,” Shippo said. Shippo turned off the fire, and picked up the plate and sticks, after noticing the string had snapped.

Shippo turned around, and asked, “Narsako, are you alright?” “Yeah, I'm fine,” Narsako said, even though she was worn out. “Kagura, Naraku is dead, and I made sure he didn't return, when I resurrected you. I would have brought you back sooner, but I didn't have enough power, after I had to resurrect Kohaku,” Narsako said. “But, why did you do that?” Kagura asked. “I told you, that you'd be coming back, and besides I could tell what was going on,” Narsako said. “But, what will I do now?” Kagura asked. “Why don't you go after that demon?” Narsako asked. “Uh... demon?” Kagura asked. “Don't play innocent. You know exactly who I'm talking about. I think he likes you too. Don't waste your second chance,” Narsako said smiling at her, “Come on team, we're going.” “Why the rush?” Shippo asked. “Two lightning bolts just arrived at the village,” Narsako said. “What another demon?!” Shippo asked, slightly shaking. “No, I don't think so. If I hear a scream, it means death, but a lightning bolt, means life. Usually it's a sign of birth, and I think it has hit Miroku's and Sango's hut.” “So, why two?” Shippo asked. “Must've been twins,” Narsako said. “I'd better go,” Kagura said. “Good luck,” Narsako said, turning and nodding.

After Kagura headed west, Narsako said, “Let me take that, Shippo.” Shippo handed Narsako the stuff, and the four of them took off. The trip home, took longer than expected, because they had to go through seven demon battles, before they could get to a road. About a month later, the group finally arrived back at the village.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 20 Narsako's and Narlogo's Farewell For Now by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Please Read and Review!

The Thought series is coming up, starting with Kouga's Thoughts.

 

Chapter 20

 

Narsako's and Narlogo's Farewell For Now

 

“Narsako, what kept you?” Narlogo called. “Sorry we're late, we got slowed down,” Narsako said. “Hey, where's Kagome?” Shippo asked. “Not really sure, she and Inuyasha have been missing since sundown last night, and it's almost lunchtime,” Narlogo said. “I'll go look for them,” Shippo said. “No, you're not,” Narsako said. “But what if they run into trouble?” Shippo asked. “The only trouble they have right now, is with themselves. Now, let them alone,” Narsako said, narrowing her eyes at Shippo. Shippo hid behind Narlogo. “You can see them tomorrow,” Narsako said. “You know exactly where they are, don't you?” Narlogo asked. “Yep!” Narsako said, “It's about that time.” “I see, let's go chase down lunch,” Narlogo said.

A week later, Inuyasha asked, “Hey Narsako, I thought you said that a girl unsealed you?” “It was,” Narsako said, “But she had a twin brother, who was always dropping banana peels near the trashcan.” “HEY, JUST WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?” Inuyasha yelled. “You didn't ask,” Narsako said. “Narsako, if what you said is true, then we'd best get going,” Narlogo said. “Oh, right,” Narsako said. “Where are you two going?” Inuyasha asked. “Until the time comes, that I can return to this time, from that world, I can't let your twins see me,” Narsako said, “I'll be able to know, when they come into this world. I saw the two lightning bolts from Miroku's and Sango's kids.” “Oh, I see,” Inuyasha said. “Until we meet again, then,” Narlogo said. As they were leaving, Narlogo asked, “Narsako you realize, that it'll be 50 years, before you can use your life power, again.” “Yes I know, but it was a risk I was willing to take,” Narsako said. Besides the two lightning bolts that would hit the village, a year later, Narsako would also sense another three years after Kagashe and Inu were born, in the west.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1411