What Could Have Happened by Kagashe_AliAnn
Summary:  This is the story of what would have happened, had Naraku never have been born.
Categories: General, Action/ Adventure Characters: Inu Yasha, Kikyo, Kohaku, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Tsubaki
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 4064 Read: 68688 Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 14 Aug 2009

1. Chapter 1 The Human Change by Kagashe_AliAnn

2. Chapter 2 Meeting Myoga by Kagashe_AliAnn

3. Chapter 3 The Unavailable Tomb by Kagashe_AliAnn

4. Chapter 4 The Removal by Kagashe_AliAnn

5. Chapter 5 Meeting Shippo's Father by Kagashe_AliAnn

6. Chapter 6 by Kagashe_AliAnn

7. Chapter 7 Tsubaki's Demise by Kagashe_AliAnn

8. Chapter 8 A Demon-Slayer Meets A Monk by Kagashe_AliAnn

9. Chapter 9 The Garden by Kagashe_AliAnn

10. Chapter 10 Kohaku Meets Rin by Kagashe_AliAnn

11. Chapter 11 Kouga's Fiance by Kagashe_AliAnn

12. Chapter 12 The Final Stage by Kagashe_AliAnn

Chapter 1 The Human Change by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 1

 

The Human Change

 

“Get out of my sight,” a bandaged man said, to a small spider demon, “I'd rather not become a demon.” “If so, do you really think you can escape from us, now?” the spider asked. “Kill me, if you want, but you're not taking my soul,” the bandaged man said. “So, be it,” the spider replied. The demons that were behind the red spider, in the cave, came forward, and killed the bandaged man.

At the same time, Inuyasha and Kikyo were on a grassy hill. “Me, a human?” Inuyasha asked. “Yes, it is true, you are ½ demon, but you are also ½ human. If the Jewel of 4 Souls, were used to turn you into a demon, it's powers would undoubtedly increase, but if it were used to turn you into a human, the Jewel would probably cease to exist,” Kikyo said. Inuyasha looked at the ground in thought. “At least think about it,” Kikyo said.

A few days later, Kikyo and Inuyasha were just coming back from Haori Island, and Inuyasha said, “Kikyo, I will become a human. So you won't have to fight anymore.” Kikyo said, “Are you sure?” The two were walking down a path, now. “Yeah, why wouldn't I be?” Inuyasha asked. “We'll do it at sunrise,” Kikyo said.

The following morning, Kikyo said to her sister, “Kaede, go back to sleep.” “Where are you going?” Kaede asked. “Just out,” Kikyo replied. Kaede nodded, turned over, and went back to sleep. Kikyo walked towards the Sacred Tree, with the Sacred Jewel, to where Inuyasha was waiting for her.

About 30 minutes later, a white light shot into the sky, from the tree, and disappeared. Inuyasha, who now had black hair and eyes, and fingernails, instead of claws, looked at Kikyo. Kikyo looked at him, and Inuyasha got up, off the ground. “Let's go,” Inuyasha said. “Where to?” Kikyo asked. “Well, everyone is going to find out one way or another, so let's start with you're younger sister,” Inuyasha said. The two of them left, holding hands.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 2 Meeting Myoga by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 2

 

Meeting Myoga

 

It has been twelve years, since the Jewel was purified, and Kikyo and Inuyasha have two kids; deep trouble was brewing from the west, though. The Panther Devas Tribe had run in defeat, ten years earlier, from Sesshomaru, and now Sesshomaru was looking for the Tetsaiga. Inside a fiery cave, Myoga asked, “What do you want me to do?” “Go to Inuyasha, and tell him he has the tomb. That'll be a start,” Totosai said. “Alright,” Myoga said, “I wonder how he's going to escape this time?” “Good question. The last time, he had demon powers, but this time... I don't know,” Totosai said. Myoga nodded, and hopped out the doorway.

Days later, Myoga arrived at the village, with which Kaede, Kikyo, and Inuyasha were in. Myoga went to find Inuyasha, starting at

the Sacred Tree. As Myoga was looking around the tree, a black-haired, ten year old boy in a priest outfit, with brown eyes, came upon Myoga. “Hey, look, we got a flea demon, Shinzo,” the boy said. “Really Shintaro?” a girl said.

The girl, who was a year younger, had on a priestess attire, and had black hair and eyes. “Where is he?” I can't tell who was here, now” Myoga said. “Hey, Mr. Flea, lose something?” Shinzo asked. Myoga looked up, and said, “I'm looking for someone, that came here twelve years ago, to change. Oh, my name's Myoga.” Shintaro said, “You're Myoga, huh! Come with us, we'll take you to our parents.” Myoga stared for a second, and Shinzo said, “According to Mom, Father did mention a Flea-Demon, named Myoga once before he knew about us.” “Oh okay,” Myoga said, hopping onto Shintaro's shoulder.

 

 

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 3 The Unavailable Tomb by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 3

 

The Unavailable Tomb

 

Inside Inuyasha's and Kikyo's hut, Inuyasha said, “You know, Kaede has gotten real good, with her arrows.” “I know, someday, she might even surpass us,” Kikyo said. “Yeah,” Inuyasha said. “Hmmm...” Kikyo suddenly looked away from him, and narrowed her eyes at a hole in the hut. “Something wrong?” Inuyasha asked. “I... I'm not sure. I just got a weird feeling, like a sense that trouble's brewing,” Kikyo said. “Sure hope not,” Inuyasha said. “Mom, Dad, we're home,” Shinzo called.

Myoga hopped off of Shintaro's shoulder, and onto Inuyasha's leg. “Myoga? What are you doing here?” Inuyasha asked, who was sitting on the floor. “Someone is trying to find the tomb of your father,” Myoga said, “Some

believe it might be your brother.” “I thought you were an only child,” Kikyo said. “I am, or at least on my mother's side,” Inuyasha said. “Master Inuyasha, now listen, you have the tomb in your eye,” Myoga said, “But it is unusable now, since you chose to become a full human. The tomb is only usable, as long as the owner is a demon, or less. Even if it is taken out, it won't open.” “What's in the tomb,that someone would want so badly, anyway?” Kikyo asked. “The sword of the fang, called the Tetsaiga, which has the ability to kill 100 demons in one sweep,” Myoga said.

“Hey, Shinzo, Shintaro, go to Kaede's and stay there, until this trouble brews over,” Inuyasha said. “But...” Shinzo said. “Go on, kids,” Kikyo said. Shintaro said, “Come on Shinzo.” Shinzo nodded, and the two went out the doorway.

 

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
Chapter 4 The Removal by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 4

 

The Removal

 

As darkness fell, that night, Inuyasha was looking at the sky, which had a full moon. A large dark cloud was starting to cover the sky, and Kikyo, who was inside the hut, suddenly grabbed her bow and arrows, and went outside. Inuyasha turned to her, and asked, “Kikyo, what's wrong?” “There's a demon coming this way,” Kikyo said.

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! The ground started to shake, and Myoga suddenly left. “Hey, hey! Whoa!” Inuyasha yelled at Myoga. Myoga had already left, by the time Inuyasha had yelled at him. “Whatever this is, it's big,” Kikyo said.

Suddenly a larger than normal ogre came over the hill. “It is him,” Inuyasha said. Kikyo looked at Inuyasha, and saw that he was

looking at the ogre's shoulder. On the shoulder of the ogre, Sesshomaru was looking at Inuyasha. “Kikyo, stand back,” Inuyasha said. “Huh?” Kikyo asked, but then got his drift, and got behind Inuyasha.

Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru, and said, “Sesshomaru, I take it you're after the Tetsaiga.” “If you know that much, then you know where it is,” Sesshomaru replied, after jumping off the ogre. “Myoga said, that it is in my eye. Take it if you want to. Good luck, trying to open it,” Inuyasha said. “I see,” Sesshomaru said.

Sesshomaru then quickly dashed toward Inuyasha, grabbed him by his neck, and took the dead black pearl out. Once it was out, Sesshomaru dropped Inuyasha and left. The ogre stood there, for a moment, and the ogre, which Jaken was on, started to follow, but was slashed in half, with a giant boomerang.

Jaken, who didn't see what had hit, sped

off, following Sesshomaru. “That was lucky,” Inuyasha said. “Are you alright?” Kikyo asked. “Yeah,” Inuyasha said. “Should I get the kids?” Kikyo asked. “No, not yet. He might be back,” Inuyasha said.

End Notes:
Disclamer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 5 Meeting Shippo's Father by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 5

 

Meeting Shippo's Father

 

It has been 35 years, since Sesshomaru left the village, and was explained to by Bokuseno, why he couldn't open the tomb. Sesshomaru didn't return to the village, even after it was explained. Totosai was forced to make another sword for him, afterwards. There was a demon fight going on, near a monk's temple. The two weasels were fighting over who was going to eat a raccoon, who was trying to get away.

Suddenly, a monk in a purple outfit appeared over the hill, and threw some sutras at the two weasel demons, destroying both of them. The raccoon looked at the monk, and ran up to him. “Oh, Master Miroku,” the raccoon said. “Let's go, Hachi,” the monk replied. “Where to?” Hachi asked. “Hachi, you're not

the only one, who got lost,” Miroku said. Hachi then noticed a little fox demon walking with them. “Who's he?” Hachi asked. “His name is Shippo,” Miroku replied, “He got lost in a forest, looking for acorns for his parents.” “Oh,” Hachi said. “Where was your father waiting for you?” Miroku asked. “At the Frog forest,” Shippo replied.

Once they were in a clearing, Miroku handed Shippo a bag, with a stick, to put his nuts in, and Hachi transformed into his worm-like state. The two got on Hachi, and headed to the frog forest, where Shippo's father was waiting. “Where have you been?” Shippo's father asked. “Sorry, I got lost,” Shippo replied, “These two were nice enough to bring me to you.” “Well, go on in, your ma's making dinner,” Shippo's father said.

Shippo nodded, and went inside the burrow. “Uh, thanks for helping my son,” the fox said. “Anytime,” Miroku said, “But we need to get going. My father has been ill, lately.” “I understand,” Shippo's father said. After the goodbye's, Hachi and Miroku left.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 6 by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 6

 

The Curse of the Dark Priestess

 

After Miroku and Hachi arrived at the nearby temple, yelling was heard from the outside, and Miroku hurried inside. Mushin was standing in the doorway, and a man and a woman were sitting near the monk that was on the floor. The man looked at the woman, and she shook her head. The two wore priestess attire, and had a pair of bows and arrows on their backs. “Is that his son?” the man asked. “Yes,” the monk Mushin replied. “Could one of you get him out, for a second?” the woman asked.

One of the people got up, and left, with Miroku. Once they were out of earshot, the man said, “I know you people came to us for help, but this is no illness.” “Go on,” Mushin said. “It's a curse from a dark priestess. I've

seen it before. We both have. Our mom was killed by the curse, which was placed on her, by Tsubaki. If this was caught at an earlier stage, we might have been able to but now...” the man trailed off. “How would you have stopped the curse?” Mushin asked. “There is only one way to stop a curse put by a dark priestess, and that is to kill the dark priestess that caused it,” the woman said.

When she said that, the monk lying on the bed died. The man used the blanket, to cover him up. “Thanks for the help,” Mushin replied. “Sorry we couldn't do more,” the woman said. The man nodded, and said, “Come on sister, we'd best get back to the village. I don't know how long Aunt Kaede, can keep the small fry demons out,” the man said. The two headed out and went home.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charaters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 7 Tsubaki's Demise by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the late post, the phone jack broke sunday.

 Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 7

 

Tsubaki's Demise

 

It has been six months, since Miroku's father died from the curse, and Mushin was talking to Miroku, at the temple. “Miroku, I know you're upset, but you really ought to get out, more,” Mushin said. “Will taking revenge, really help?” Miroku asked. “That's not what I mean,” Mushin said, sighing. Miroku looked at Mushin, and replied, “Fine, I'll go.” Miroku then grabbed Hachi, and left.

Days later, Tsubaki was walking a path, when she came upon a castle. The young lord, Kagewaki Hitome was inside, and she walked past the castle, with an evil look in her eye. Tsubaki went on, and came to a dark forest. “Hmmm... this just might work out,” Tsubaki said. As she went into the forest, she had no idea where the trail she had set her nightly evilness on went to.

That night, as her ritual began, she was so busy with what she was doing, that Tsubaki didn't hear a cold voice say, “Move.” Kagewaki's father was almost dead, when Tsubaki's head was sliced off, by a whip of light. “Jaken, get rid of the trash,” Sesshomaru said. “Aye mi lord!” Jaken replied, and used his staff of two heads, to destroy what was in the way. After Jaken destroyed the trash, with his two headed staff, Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Ah-Un continued down the trail.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 8 A Demon-Slayer Meets A Monk by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 8

 

A Demon-Slayer Meets A Monk

 

As a large three headed bear started terrorizing parts of the center of Japan, the people around, came to a human castle. Kagewaki Hitome was now the Lord, as his father had passed away a month after Tsubaki tried to kill his father. “People, listen, there is only one group of people, that can handle a job like that,” Kagewaki replied, “Monks and Priests are normally unavailable, at this time of the month.” “Where are they?” a man asked. “The village is located somewhere in the mountains,” Kagewaki replied. “Like that's a lot of help,” a young man said. “The village will be found,” Kagewaki said.

After the people, finally left, Kagewaki held a meeting, consisting of his warriors. “I don't care how you find the village, but find it. Comb the mountains for it, understand!” Kagewaki said. “Yes, lord,” the warriors said. “Dismissed! Don't return, until someone has found the hidden village,” Kagewaki said. The warriors all left to go into the mountains.

A week later, the men returned, and one said, “They are sending their very best slayer, for the job.” “Good, then I hope the bear disappears, soon,” Kagewaki said. Thud! Thud! The bear started terrorizing the nearby village, and was almost to the castle, when a woman appeared, with a giant boomerang. “HIROTKOTSU!” the woman yelled, throwing the weapon, which sliced the bear in half.

As shocking as all that was, the bear pieced itself back together, and turned around. The girl suddenly used some poison powder, and it seemed to slow down the bear, but wasn't enough. “Hey, what's that?” a warrior asked, pointing at the sky. “I don't know,” another replied. As everyone looked up, who appeared

in the nick of time, but Miroku and Hachi.

“It looks like that Demon-Slayer is in trouble,” Hachi said, after summarizing the situation. “Go down, Hachi,” Miroku said. As the two went towards the bear, who had his back turned, Miroku threw a sacred sutra at the bear. The bear hollered in pain, and turned to Miroku, who was on the ground, with his staff. As the bear tried to claw Miroku, Miroku used the barrier of his staff, to hold the bear off.

The bear had forgotten about the Demon-Slayer, who was right behind him, and she saw the opening she needed. She threw the boomerang, and caused the bear to lose his balance. While the bear had been hit, right where the sutra was, Miroku grabbed another, as the bear was hollering, and threw it on the middle forehead. The bear had let go, by this time, and Miroku hit the bear, hard, with his staff, right on the forehead, with the sutra.

After the bear finally disappeared, the

Demon-Slayer walked up to Miroku. “I thought nobody was around,” she said. “Yeah, talking about lucky,” Miroku said. “I guess, since you helped me kill the thing, then we'll split the money,” she said. Miroku smiled at her, and it made her back off a step.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
Chapter 9 The Garden by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 9

 

The Garden

 

After the destruction of the bear, Kagewaki Hitome, walked up to the slayer and Miroku. “Would you two like to come in?” Kagewaki asked. The two looked at each other for a second, and nodded. One of the warriors said, to Kagewaki, “I believe her name is Sango.” “I see,” Kagewaki said.

Later, after the money for slaying the bear was given to the two, Sango had taken some of the fangs and claws, and Miroku said, “Wait, mind if I join you?” Sango smiled, and said, “Sure!” As the two left, Hachi followed. At the castle, a few minutes later, a warrior asked, “Did you notice something strange about how those two were looking at each other?” Kagewaki smiled, and said, “Yes, they'll probably stay together for the rest of their lives.” As dinner was being hunted, Kagewaki headed inside. The warriors outside went inside, to see what needed to be done.

Later, at the Demon-Slayer village, the door opened. A cat with two tails ran up to Sango, and jumped on her, in her kitten form. “Hello Kirara! I hope you've been a good kitty,” Sango said. Kirara mewed, and the four of them walked in. “Where's Kohaku” Sango asked. “Don't know, he made himself scarce thirty minutes ago, after he zapped his arm, again,” a woman replied, “Anyways, welcome home. “Oh,” Sango said.

After Sango gave the items she got off the bear, to the villagers, she, Miroku, and Hachi headed to her father's hut. “Oh, I see,” the father said, after they arrived, and told him what happened. “Is Kohaku alright?” Sango asked. “Yeah, one of the elderly people fixed him up, and then he left. I think he said, that he was going to a garden,” the man said. Miroku

decided to stick around, for a while, and the next day, Kohaku asked, “Sango, would you two came with me? I'd like to show you something.”

The three of them left the village, and soon they came to the garden. “What is this place?” Sango asked. “It's a sanctuary. It's the one place I come to, after training. Nobody else knows about this place,” Kohaku replied, “Anyways, I better get back to training,” Kohaku said. “Go on,” Sango said, “We'll see you later.” “Okay,” Kohaku said. Kohaku headed back to the Demon-Slayer village.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 10 Kohaku Meets Rin by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

The next two chapters are the final chapters, and I will be having another story, called the Protector.  I have tried for a better title, but no luck.  I had no idea that omeone else is using a similar title at the time it was being written.

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 10

 

Kohaku Meets Rin

 

It has been five years, since Sango met Miroku, and a young woman with black hair, had just left a village. The village was slightly north of the Demon-Slayers village. As she was walking down a path, a demon appeared, behind her. She turned around, and stepped back.

The demon lunged at her, knocking her over, when suddenly a sickle and chain sliced the demon's head off. As the woman looked up, an older version of Kohaku, landed in front of her. A large saber-tooth cat landed beside him. “Kirara, get her to safety,” Kohaku said. The cat nodded, the woman got up, and got on top of Kirara.

After Kohaku killed the, now headless demon, he went to where Kirara and the young

woman were. “Are you alright?” Kohaku asked, after arriving. The woman nodded, and Kohaku said, “You need to get somewhere safe.” The woman looked at Kohaku. “Where are your parents? You look awfully young, to be alone,” Kohaku asked.

The young woman looked at him for a second, and Kohaku stared back. “They were killed by bandits, when I was real young,” the woman replied. “Oh,” Kohaku said, sitting down next to her, “What's your name?” “Rin, what's yours?” the woman asked. “Kohaku,” Kohaku replied.

“So, why are you out here, anyway, Kohaku?” Rin asked. “I was asked to slay one demon, but wound up slaying two,” Kohaku said. Kohaku looked at her, for a moment. “Say, since you've nowhere to go, would you like to accompany me home?” Kohaku asked. “You don't mind?” Rin asked. “Nope, not at all,” Kohaku said.

Two days later, Kohaku, Rin, and Kirara found their way back to the Demon-Slayer village. “This is where you live?” Rin asked. “Yep,” Kohaku said, as they landed. As the two got off Kirara, Miroku walked out of one of the huts. “Oh, hi, Miroku,” Kohaku said, as Miroku walked up to him.

Kirara untransformed, back into her kitten form, and Miroku asked, “Who's the woman?” “Oh, her name's Rin, and I wound up slaying another demon, other than what I was sent to slay, because it tried to kill her,” Kohaku said. “Oh, well okay,” Miroku said, “Better give your report.” Kohaku nodded, and left with Rin and Kirara. Miroku headed back to the hut. “Who was that?” Rin asked. “His name's Miroku. He and my sister married two years ago,” Kohaku said. “Oh, I see,” Rin said.

“I didn't find anything on the two demons we could use, but I did get some food, along with the payment,” Kohaku told his father,

when the three of them came to the hut. “Hmmm... we haven't had a challenge in five years,” the father said. “So, you slew two?” the father asked. Kohaku nodded, and said, “I was on my way home, when I ran across the second.” “Oh, okay, well done,” his father said. After about five more years, Kohaku and Rin would eventually marry, but in the Northern mountains, a female wolf-demon was going south.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 11 Kouga's Fiance by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 11

 

Kouga's Fiancé

 

“Gram pa, I think I better go get Kouga,” Ayame said. “Alright, be careful, Ayame,” the large white wolf, said. As Ayame followed the trail, leading to Kouga, Kouga, Ginta, and Hakakaku, were heading towards a cave. “So, you chased it all the way here?” Ginta asked. “Yeah,” Kouga said, “Let's get it to the tribe leader.”

The three of them picked up the large boar, and headed towards the large den of wolves. When they finally arrived, Kouga said, “Here, take it.” Ginta and Hakakaku looked at him, and asked, “Kouga?” “You two stay with the pack,” Kouga said. He then went out the den.

“What's his problem?” Hakakaku asked. “Didn't you know?” the tribe leader behind

them asked, “He's engaged to marry the elder's grand-daughter.” “What?! When did that happen?” Ginta asked. “Yeah, he never said a word to us,” Hakakaku said. “Well, better eat up,” the leader said.

Outside, Kouga was watching the sunset, when a whirlwind appeared, over the hills. “Hey, Kouga,” Ayame said, jumping out of the whirlwind. “Alright, fairs fair,” Kouga said. “Then come on,” Ayame said. Kouga nodded, and followed Ayame, back to the Northern Territories.

Days later, Kouga and Ayame arrived at the Northern Mountains, where the elders were watching for them. After they arrived the preparations began. “I knew you were coming,” Kouga told Ayame. They walked up to Ayame's grandfather. “Then why were you looking at the sun?” Ayame asked. “I was waiting for you,” Kouga said. Ayame nodded.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
Chapter 12 The Final Stage by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 12

 

The Final Stage

 

It has been 500 years, since Kouga's marriage to Ayame, and inside a Shrine, a teen-aged boy was talking with his grandfather. “So, the Jewel was purified, by turning my ancestor into a human?” the boy asked. “Yes, Souta,” the grandfather said. “So, why do we have this demon sword?” Souta asked. “It was found in the well, by your great great great grandfather, Sornagi Flu,” the grandfather said. “But, isn't there a danger of it breaking the seal?” Souta asked. “No, it'll be sealed, as long as the fang of destruction, a.k.a. The Tetsaiga, does not leave the tomb, and come here,” the grandfather said. Just then, the phone rang, and a young woman walked in. “Souta,” the woman said. “Oh, thanks, mom,” Souta said, taking the cordless phone, and leaving the

room. “Don't you think you should take the Sounga to the shed, grand pa?” the woman asked. “Yes, I suppose so,” the grand pa said. The grandfather took the Sounga out of the room, and headed towards the shed. Souta was still talking with his friend, and he said, “The history notes? Yeah, I'll bring them, tomorrow.”

The next morning, Souta left his calico cat some food and water, and then stopped at the Sacred Tree. “Grand pa told me, that my ancestor was changed into a human, at this tree,” Souta said, thinking out loud. Souta stood there for a second, and then said, “I just wish I could have had a sibling, of some sort, though.” He then headed down the long steps, to where Hitome was waiting. “You bring the notes?” Hitome asked. “Yep,” Souta said, pulling them out of his backpack. The two of them, then left, to head for school.

The End!

 

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1397