Mix Breed by angel95demon, Bloodyinuyasha95
Summary:

This is about a girl named kenai mora a mysteries girl with unknown powers and that keep secrets to herself because she cant trust anyone. what happens to kenai would she trust anyone to tell her secrets? what is the seven animals of the mystical rose's? what is the top rate? would there be vampires? what happens to kenai's father and mother? and WHAT!!! orochimaru and his clan what are they doing here? well your questions will be answered in..............

MIX BREED

 


Categories: Crossover, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Custom
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4203 Read: 10843 Published: 06 Jun 2009 Updated: 02 Sep 2018
Story Notes:
This story was made by me angel95demon but some of the characters ideas are form me and bloodyinuasha95 we share them so.......DON'T STEAL THEM IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE A CORYCAT!!!!!!! oh and remember to keep up please its alittle hard to so ya.

1. Chapter 1. A baby girl is born by angel95demon

2. Chapter 2. A silly new friend and the transform little girl! by angel95demon

3. Chapter 3 Meko's... older brother!?! by angel95demon

Chapter 1. A baby girl is born by angel95demon
               The date is February, 14, 1482 Edo (Present day Tokyo.) A baby girl was born she had a mother and two older brother one is named Inuyasha he is a half demon and half human know as a mix breed he is the middle child in the family.He has very long white hair with dog ears and dark yellow eyes he wore a red robe and red baggy pants with no shoe`s.Her older brother name is Sesshomaru.Sesshomaru is a full demon know as a full breed he has very long white hair and dark yellow eyes his face has a dark blue moon on his forehead and red violet scars on his creek he wore a white robe with red flowers on it and white baggy pants with a yellow and blue violet cloth belt with black shoe`s.The baby girl`s mother name is Izayoi and is a human princess Izayoi and had two kids one is inuyasha and the other one is the baby girl.Sesshomaru is a half bother of the family because of the Father but the girl doesn’t know about Sesshomaru at all.The Father's name is Inu no taishou and is a full breed and he is the great dog demon he was in love with a full breed woman and had Sesshomaru but he fall in love again with a human princess Izayoi and had Inuyasha and the baby girl.Inu no taishou was fighting in the room closes by the little girl and Izayoi was in.The battle was about love for the human princess Izayoi and all of the people in the palace did not like the idea of mix breeds running around.When Inu no taishou and the man were fighting one of the candle’s fall on the wooden floor and set the room on fire.Inu no taishou and the man stopped the fight for a sec and then they both look at each other and they both knew that the next hit was the last hit.They both run at earn other and swing there sword out at each other slice their opponent they both stood for a sec the next thing that happen they both fall to the ground.The man died but Inu no taishou was still alive but slowly dying.Izayoi smelled smoke and hear a room on fire so she grab her baby girl and ran outside then she looks at the burning room and ran in the burning room with the baby girl.Izayoi open the siding door and look all around she saw fire and two bodies on the ground the unknown man was dead but the father look like he was dead and lay on the ground to his death.izayoi and the baby girl at was in her arm`s ran to Inu no taishou izayoi said “are you o.k.....please tell me your o.k." The father opened his eyes and said "No...I’m going to die soon I think." he look down and saw little sleeping baby he asked “Is that a boy or….A girl" she smile with tears and said "a baby girl” he smile with a dreadful look in his dark yellow eyes and said "name the baby girl Kenai o.k." she look at the little baby girl and said" Kenai.....I like it."Then Inu no taishou said his last words" go....run away" Inu no taishou looked liked he dead on the hot bloody wooden floor.izayoi cry and ran out of the room looking around to find a exit out of the burning palace but she hear a little kid scream then she ran to the sounded of the scream she look around and she saw her 3 year old son Inuyasha standing by a Lilac tree in the garden and he said “mother your here why are you here and why is the palace on fire."she gave him a big hug with Kenai in her arms and cried then he said" mother are you ok and is that my new baby sister or brother" she stopped hugging him and said “yes this is your baby sister Kenai Mora."kenai opened her midnight blue eyes and yawned then Kenai look at inuyasha and her mother look at inuyasha dog ears then Kenai and inuyasha giggle then Kenai pulled on inuyasha dog ears inuyasha said"ow!!! Ow!!! Ow!!! That hurts!! That hurts!!" then Kenai stopped pulling on his dog ears and then a blue moon appeared on her forehead and her blue eyes turn to dark yellow eyes.izayoi knew that Kenai turn into a half demon inuyasha look at Kenai and then said “mother why did Kenai change?" izayoi cried again and said “inuyasha we have to get out of here because the people are running after us" he said “but.....but......you didn’t tell me why Kenai change and why you are crying and why are people running after us" she said nothing and ran outside inuyasha look at Kenai with a lot of tenseness for a long time Kenai look at inuyasha and was scared and hided in her mother`s red and pink kimono then fall asleep in her mother’s arms Izayoi knew who was following them.
Chapter 2. A silly new friend and the transform little girl! by angel95demon
Author's Notes:

ok This chapter is about the new friend and are little ms. kenai transforms into a older kenai and please remeber that kenai is a half demon so demons are fast to grow but that just happen around the baby age and that full or half breeds can learn faster so ya im just making sure that you get this ok now let's read!!!  XD lots of love and cookies!!! angel95demon ( and bloodyinuyasha95)

The palace burned that night and the mystery people are gone then Inuyasha, Izayoi and Kenai ran to a house it was not like a palace but it was the best thing that they can do for now the Izayoi tucked in Kenai and asked if Inuyasha could talk for a moment she talk to him.

Inuyasha finally knew why the palace was on and burned or why Kenai’s face changed or why his mother was crying. Inuyasha was looking down then he look up he had a mad look on his face then stormed off into the woods Izayoi called out to him but he was to upset to want to hear.

Izayoi stopped look out the siding door then hear Kenai yawned but didn't wakeup Izayoi smiled it has been two week scent so was happy.

Meanwhile with Inuyasha in the woods... Inuyasha was still running from his mother he didn't like people lying to him then he saw in the side of his eye.A long black hair girl with a sky blue kimono on the side of a hill sitting on the side she kind of looked around his age so he walk up to her and asked "what are you doing here and why are you here and what is your name?"

The girl turn around her face had a dark purple moon on her forehead with two red violet scars on each creek and her eye color was dark yellow.he girl turns fully around and stood straight up then said "my name is meko soma. Meko saw a weird light down here so meko ran here but it’s gone now ooh and hmmmm... what's your name?

Inuyasha look at meko for a long time said"oooh sorry... my name is Inuyasha."Inuyasha looked down and thought 'i feel so stupid!' meko looked at Inuyasha dog ears then said" what's your last name or is your family hmmmm..... Dead ya that’s it dead."

Inuyasha looked up at her and said" no no no my family is alive a little I guess my father died so I guess my last name is Mora." Meko looked at him then said"oooh.... I like your name Inuyasha Mora....hehe I love it!" meko hopped in the air.

Inuyasha looked at her like if she was the last girl on earth or if he went to heaven.Inuyasha started to talk" hmmm.... if you'd like you can meet my family well my mother and my new born sister."

Meko thought for a moment then said "hmmm…. I guess I can go but if someone jump down to the ground it’s your fault." She smiled Inuyasha looked at her for what she said "Inuyasha…. Hello are you in there!" Inuyasha said "ya but did you mean by jump down to the ground? It’s not like you and your family are form heaven?" Inuyasha started to laugh at the your family are form heaven Meko looked at him then looked up and said "wow... your right that's where I live how did you know?" Inuyasha stopped laugh then look up at Meko and the sky then said "your serious you live....up there?" Meko said "yes ok can we go to your house now I want to see your mother and baby sister." Inuyasha sighed and walked back to his house meko skipping to his house.

Meanwhile with Kenai and Izayoi at the house ... Izayoi fall asleep with Kenai somehow it was usually peaceful. Inuyasha and Meko got out of the woods and got to Inuyasha’s house. Inuyasha look at Meko and said "well this is my house for now I used to live in a palace but in burned down and now they are remaking the palace I think…. So what do you think about my house Meko."

Meko looked at it and said "I like it… its cute… hmmm… where is your mom and little sister." Inuyasha looked around and looked puzzled then said "hmmm… maybe inside because I just got my little sister last night and babies are always sleepy that’s what my mom said and my mom might be sleepy because she just got a baby." Meko looked at him smiled and then said "oh… ya I guess but is it alright if we go in and see your little sister?"

Inuyasha looked at her and said "hmmm…. I guess but you have to be quiet ok?" Meko nodded and smiled Inuyasha walked to the siding door by his 4 and 5 steps he heard a sound in the bushes Inuyasha said "who’s there?"
Inuyasha and meko looked at the bushes for a few minute then saw a white blur flash before they eyes Inuyasha looked around to if the white blur people would go near them but it was gone Meko and Inuyasha looked at each other puzzled but was glad that the people was gone.

Inuyasha stood there with meko for a few more minute looking around to see if the people or what the white blur was but they didn’t stay for long meko and Inuyasha open the siding door and walked in to find Inuyasha’s family.

Inuyasha walked inside the house and looked in each room very quietly then he heard with his dog ears something crying Inuyasha lead meko to the crying baby Inuyasha saw his mother Izayoi waking to the sound of the crying Kenai izayoi pick up kenai that was wearing cute dark blue kimoro that look like toddler kimoro rocking kenai and said "shhh…. Its ok your mother here don’t cry."

Inuyasha looked at his mother all he thought of was his actions that he did in the morning then walk in and said "mother im sorry for making you so worryed im so sorry but hmmm.... I-I made a new friend she silly and I think you would like her i think." Izayoi looked at Inuyasha then said "oh thats wonderful Inuyasha whats her name and is she here?"

Inuyasha look at the siding door and said " yes she is here and her name is meko soma she alittle silly if you might see." Meko pop her head in the room she thought with a funny but cute thinking face 'awww.... his baby sister so cute and his mother is beautiful like my mom and looks so nice...' Inuyasha gaze at Meko he thought with a sad but blushing face 'she is so pretty but I dont think i got a change' Izayoi rocking and looking at kenai and notice something was odd with

kenai started to open her eyes then transform into a toddler then hugged izayoi and said "MOMMY!!!" kenai transform into a young toddler with shoulder length black hair still had the blue moon on her forhead and the dark yellow eyes and the dark blue kimoro fits her now.

Izayoi knew that kenai might do that if kenai was a full breed or a mix breed but izayoi forget to tell Inuyasha that might happen but these things happen all the thing.

Meko and Inuyasha both said at the same time "WHAT THE?????" with a shocked look in there faces izayoi thought ' I guess there things don't happen much'.

"Why is hmmm....... who are these people mom-my?" kenai said with a cute but curious face "kenai the boy is your older brother Inuyasha and the girl is his friend meko soma." Izayoi said with a motherly smile and speaked in a kindly vocal.

Inuyasha and meko looked at kenai them both thought at the same time ' what the thats the weridest thing I ever seen' with a werid face kenai look at meko and Inuyasha " Inu-inuyasha and Me-ko......" and smiled in happyness of the names and said" Inuyasha and meko."

Meko was tearing to kenais little trying to said Inuyasha's and her name she thought 'awwww...... kenai is soooo adorable!' Inuyasha thought 'ha my little sister tryed to said my name that was alittle cute i guess" smileing Inuyasha and Meko did'nt worry about kenai become a toddler so fast.

Meko, Inuyasha and little kenai all played together and Izayoi with trying to made supper and watch the kids Meko, Inuyasha and kenai all laughed then Meko look up at the rosely colored sky and said " oh god Me-Meko got to go Innie sorry bye bye." she did a run jump and vanish Inuyasha and Kenai looked at the sky then Inuyasha said " wait she called me Innie..... my name is Inuyasha oh well."

" Inuyashaaa....... what happen to Me-ko?"

"Meko lives in heaven."

"ooh... so she dead?"

"NO.... she actually lives in heaven kenai she not dead."

"ohhh.... ok haha."

Izayoi walked outside and said " supper is done where Meko? Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha pointed at the sky and said" she when home."

" oooh.... hope i see her tomorrow Inuyasha you, Kenai and Meko make a great play group." smiled

Inuyasha smiled with alittle bit of a blush face and said" ya I hope so too haha."

Kenai looked at Inuyasha and said" big brother you got alittle bit of a red on each creek did you get hit?" Inuyasha looked at kenai and said" thanks for telling me kenai." with a fake smile Izayoi giggled at her kids.

 

End Notes:

hope you like it and im so sorry for making it so late I got alittle bit of a writer block and I got summer alittle but the next chapter will be a good one too like this one. SORRY X'( but i hope you like this one XD and thank you for reading  MIX BREED!!!

Chapter 3 Meko's... older brother!?! by angel95demon
It's been 3 weeks scene Inuyasha met Meko the very silly friend.
Every morning Meko would pop in and wait until Inuyasha and Kenai would get done eating and play until sunset then Meko goes back to heaven. Inuyasha, Kenai and Izayoi would eating like always meko came in.
"HI HI!!!" Meko said waving to Inuyasha, Kenai and Izayoi.
"Hi Meko...." Inuyasha, kenai and izayoi said sleepily to Meko.
"Hey Meko, me and Kenai will be out soon so can you wait outside?" Inuyasha said
"Ok! Meko go outside and wait!" Meko said as she skipped outside.
Izayoi waited until Meko was outside and said " so... inuyasha do you like meko?"
Inuyasha nearly choked on his food and said "M-Mom!"
"what?" Izayoi said
"what... why did you asked that?"
"well... you seem to like her coming around... so ya..."
"hmm... Im done..." Inuyasha said as he walked outside.
"ah... wait for me nii-chan!" Kenai said runs after Inuyasha then they started playing.

MEANWHILE IN HEAVEN

"Meko.... Meko.... Where are you?" The person said as he let out a deep sigh. "Where is that little sister of mine she needs to do her job...."
"After your little sister's blood again Jin the heavenly vampire!" said the male voice in the shadows.
Jin Celestial Highson Meko's older brother he has white hair that went to his ear and yellow eyes, he wears a white rode top also black baggy pants. Jin is a mix of a heaven demon and a vampire so basically he is half heaven half hell.
"oh shut up Dai! If you keep saying that out loud i'm going to get kick out of heaven and then I cant see Meko!" Jin said
"awww.... but why Jin-san?" said another boyish man voice in the shadows.
"Get the hell out here!!! God damn it!!! Dai and Kai get down here right now!!!" Jin said in a angry tone.
"NOPE!" They both said
Jin sigh and asked "well.... Can you tell me if you seen Meko anywhere?"
"well.... She went to earth to play with two friends of hers." Dai said
"ya ya! Meko-Chan went to Earth!" Kai said
"what?! oh god that girl is trying to kill me I think..." Jin said as he jump off the clouds of heaven going to earth.


MEANWHILE BACK ON EARTH

Meko, Kenai, and Inuyasha playing near the house laughing and playing.
“Innie is so cute when he’s mad!” Meko said giggling spinning around slowly spinning in the sky beautiful white wings appear on Meko’s back.
“Hey!- woah… Meko…” Inuyasha said in a angry tone that slowly turned to shock and awe.
“Huh? Oh no. Meko is so sorry!” Meko said in a panic she makes her wings disappear she then slowly floated down.
“What was that? Was that wings Meko?”
“Oh yes. Meko is a Heavenly demon!”
“Heavenly demon?”
“Yes Yes~! Meko shouldn't be telling you but meko is a Princess~!” Meko said with a giggle and a spin.
“Princess?”
“Yes~! Meko is a princess~ once Im old enough or well when my papa says Im worthy to our God~!”
“God?”
“Yes everyone god. Well if you believe in heaven of course… I haven't seen him but my father has... Papa says he sees so much potential in me…” she said giggling slightly smiling sweetly.
Inuyasha just stared at Meko he wasn't sure if she was telling the truth but he believed her in a way I mean he never did see a demon with white, no pure white angelic like wings like her was she really a demon though? He didn't think a demon could be a angel or a angel could be a demon but Meko would never lie. Right?
“Meko are you really telling me the truth?” Inuyasha said staring at her.
“Oh yes Innie-kun~! I would never lie my papa said lying is bad and lying isn't right… well unless its to a stranger because if a stranger wants to know where you live would be bad.” Meko said nodding smiling.
“I believe I didn't know if you really would joking though.” Inuyasha said kinda laughing.
“Meko is a priestess princess in training…” Meko said smiling.
“Oh so your a angel?” Kenai said staring at Meko.
“I guess you could say that~! Meko also has to learn how to fight as well~ Meko will be protecting heaven and Lord Raito~” Meko said giggling.
“Lord Raito?” Inuyasha said confused.
“You don't know? Lord Raito? You know. Um… well humans call him god but he is actually called Lord Raito…” Meko looked at Inuyasha tilting her head.
Inuyasha stared at meko just stunned. “So… your not a goddess but you’re going to high priestess… Princess of heaven or something?”
“Yes! Meko is that~!” Meko while giggling then stopped she then had a very serious face making a gold rod spear with a long steel blade on one side with large angel wings base of the blade, a red ribbon wrapped one area where to hold the spear and then a very small blade at the end of the spear.
“I know you are there! Come out!” Meko said doing a solid guard stance.
Meko stood there then she gasped making the spear go away.
“Big brother~! Oh wait… hehe… meko isn't on here~” Meko said nervously.
Jin walked out of the forest eyes kinda glowing grabbing Meko’s hand.
“Meko I have told you million times to not come here! You need to stay in heaven unless your father says so! Not come on! Before Dai and Kai tell on me that you on earth…” Jin said annoyed.
“Aww… but Big brother, Meko just wanted to have fun and see all the beauty here like heaven~” Meko said pouting a bit.
“Hmm… Meko I know you are really into loving everything and wanting to see everything, but you are a princess my dear sweet sister. Lord Raito as very high hopes for you. I don't mind coming down but we have to do the training first.” jin said giving a soft smile.
“O-ok Big brother… Meko is sorry..” meko said looking down.
Meko waved goodbye to Inuyasha and Kenai. Jin then looked up then vanished in a very bright white light.
“Meko is so cool…” Inuyasha said as looks at Kenai.
Kenai looked at him then back into the forest, Inuyasha looked at kenai confused he then slowly shaked her.
“Huh? Oh sorry.” Kenai said looking up at inuyasha smiling.
“Don't scare me like that kenai.” Inuyasha kinda laughs nervous as he patted her on the head.
“Its ok big brother. Mama might have food so let's go inside. “ Kenai said smiling at Inuyasha.
Inuyasha and Kenai then walked inside having dinner ending this day after this moment Mekowould come less and less doing her duties Jin would watch her from far away. Jin didn't seem to like Inuyasha for a few reasons.
One obviously being he liked his little sister, he didn't mind Kenai but would feel uncomfortable when he stared at him, One day he finally asked why kenai was kenai staring at him.
“Oh. Um. I just notice that your two top teeth are sharp. Sharper then Inuyasha. Also your scent doesn't seem like a demon or a human. Well at least half demon or ugly full demons. I don't know what you are but I didn't want to be rude or just ask.” Kenai said with a complete serious look on her face staring at him.
Jin just closed his mouth visible sweating. “O-oh? I-I um. Don't tell Meko but I'm not a demon or a human. I won't tell you want I am so. Please don't tell Meko please. She cant know what I am.” Jin said very nervous making sure Meko isn't hearing him.
“Its ok. I can see that Meko doesn't know your not like her I also didn't want to make you feel bad. I know Inuyasha gets bully by humans. I am pretty shocked I don't get bullied as well. I guess it's because i do look very human to them I guess.” Kenai said smiling.
Jin looked at her stunned about her. This girl was born for only a year yet she seems to be more smarter then Inuyasha and Meko who are at least 10-13 years old maybe even older.
“Kenai your way too smart to be your brother’s sister.” Jin said as he lightly laughs.
“Huh? Really?” Kenai looked at Jin confused.
“Yes, Kenai you seem to be more smarter than Meko and she actually pretty smart she doesnt show it though. Of course way smarter than inuyasha as well but he seems to be a good demon..” Jin said smiling patting kenai on the head.
Kenai only stared kinda giggles nodding then looking back at Meko and Inuyasha playing in the river water. Kenai then grabbed his hand pulling him to play with them in the river giggling as they all had fun that evening. It seems everything is back to being happy and normal for all. But then something unexpected happened…








“Your pregnant?!” Inuyasha yelled.
Izayoi only smiled rubbing her belly.
“Yes Inuyasha. Kenai you’ll be a big sister. Are you happy to be a big sister?”
Kenai could only stared confused.
“Mama… how are you pregnant? What is pregnant?”
“Oh Kenai… I'm having a baby, your baby brother or sister… maybe both if lucky..” Izayoi said kinda giggling.
“Who…. who is the father?” Inuyasha glared at Izayoi.
“... your father of course…”
“What?! So dad alive?!”
“Of course he is… He is the strongest demon alive dear… he cant stay in one spot he could get us killed… he loves us don't worry dear…” Izayoi said hugging kenai and Inuyasha.
“Then why doesn't he show himself to us?” Inuyasha said looking down.
“He is trying to protect us dear… he loves you, kenai, and me… also your baby brother or sister. I know it's terrible you can't bond with your father but you need to be strong for me ok Inuyasha?” Izayoi said with a sad smile.
Inuyasha only nodded.
“Mama… what will happen when our sibling is born?” Kenai said looking up at Izayoi.
“Oh. I. well… not sure… most likely we will do what we been doing just with another mouth to feed.” Izayoi patting Kenai on the head.
“Are you sure Mama? Won't full demons come by to hurt you?”
“Dont worry dear your father will know and protect us like before.”
Kenai nodded looking outside to sees red eyes tilting her head she got up and walks over sees the red eyes disappeared gasping she looked around confused.
‘I guess it was nothing?’ Kenai then walked back inside to play with Inuyasha.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1294