Pack Attack by DanaRose31382
Summary: Kagome and Inuyasha are expecting their first child. However things don't go exactly as planned. (Post Manga)
Categories: Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Humor > One-Shots Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1311 Read: 12741 Published: 19 May 2009 Updated: 19 May 2009
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or make any money off this story!

1. Chapter 1 by DanaRose31382

Chapter 1 by DanaRose31382
Author's Notes:
Rated for language! Here's another attempt at humor. I'm not good with comedy, but I gave it my best shot!

Screams could be heard from inside the birthing room. Miroku was busy outside trying to keep a distraught hanyou from barging in. He stood in front of the door with his staff in a defensive position. He’d fight Inuyasha if he had to in order to keep him out of this hut. The birthing room was forbidden to men.

"Listen houshi… I don’t give a flying fuck about your human traditions! My mate is in pain and giving birth to my pup and I intend to be there!" Inuyasha yelled.

"I cannot let you pass, Inuyasha!" Miroku said.

"In Kagome’s time it’s customary for mates to stay together in the birthing room!"


"You and Kagome chose to stay in this time and must adhere to our ways!"


"In the demon tradition the mate usually is the one to assist in the birth!" Inuyasha continued to try to reason with his friend.

"You live in a human village. You MUST follow our customs!"

Inuyasha growled and pulled his sword. "Don’t make me kill you, Miroku."

"Inuyaaaashaaa!" Kagome screamed out in pain from inside the hut. "Inuyasha, where are you?! I need you!"

Inuyasha wasn’t going to take this anymore. He charged Miroku and threw the houshi into the wall of the hut. They crashed through it as Miroku landed on his back. The hanyou quickly sheathed his sword and ran to his mate’s side. He got down on his knee next to her and said, "I’m right here koi. I’m sorry. They wouldn’t let me in."

Sango and Kaede both yelled in unison, "Get out!"

"I’m not going anywhere!" Inuyasha argued.


Kagome threw her head back and let out a piercing scream. Inuyasha’s ears flattened to his head as he took her into his arms. He gently rocked her and said, "Shh, Kagome. It’s going to be okay."

"Get this fucking monster out of me right now!" Kagome screamed.

"It’ll all be over soon, child," Kaede assured her.

Kagome grabbed Inuyasha by the collar of his haori. With each word spoken she shook him hard. She paused between each word to shake him before continuing onto the next. "We… are… never… having… sex… again!! If… you… even… think… about… it… I’ll… cut… your… dick… off… and… feed… it… to… a… corpse… crow!!"

Inuyasha paled and swallowed hard. He quickly nodded his understanding.

Kagome screamed again and found herself in Inuyasha’s arms as she let out her loudest wail of pain yet. She started to cry as she begged, "Just kill me now! Please make the pain stop!"

Inuyasha reached over and rubbed her swollen belly in soothing circles. He began to purr softly and rock her. She looked up at him, her eyes wet with tears. "It’s too much, Inuyasha."

His face took on a look of regret. "I’m sorry, Kagome. We just don’t have those drugs your time has."

He laid her back down on the futon. Rin handed Sango a damp rag. The slayer used it to wipe the sweat off Kagome’s face. Inuyasha picked up a ladle and gave Kagome a sip of water.

One thing that had been worrying everyone was Kagome’s size. She was larger than a woman should be even at nine months into a pregnancy. She hadn’t even carried to term. She’d been pregnant for eight months, not nine. She was early, but they had no way to stop the labor.

Inuyasha got up and started to pace nervously. He crossed his arms as he listened to Kagome’s screams of pain. He was worried about a lot of things. He was worried about Kagome’s safety. He was worried about the pup’s safety. He was also worried about why Kagome hadn’t carried to term and was so large. Could it be that something was wrong with their pup? Or was it just that the demonic blood would be more prominent than the human blood?

Finally, after what seemed like ages, Kaede got down between Kagome’s legs and asked, "Are ye ready, Kagome?"


"Yes! Yes! Get that little fucker out now!" Kagome screamed in reply.

Kagome never cursed. It just proved how much pain she was in.

"All right then. On the next contraction I want you to push."

"I’ll do fucking summersaults if it will get this thing out of me!"

Inuyasha continued to pace nervously as Sango got behind Kagome and propped her up. As soon as Kagome started to scream she pushed the young miko forward and helped her to push. Kagome pushed as hard as she could as tears leaked from her eyes.

After a few tries a pup’s cry filled the air. Inuyasha smiled and rushed over to Kagome. Kaede handed Kagome crying pup.


"It’s a boy," Kaede announced.

The little hanyou had black hair, golden eyes and little black dog ears. They twitched angrily as he continued to cry.

Kagome felt another contraction and screamed. The pup screamed louder in fear because of his mother’s painful wail.

Kaede was still between Kagome’s legs. She smiled. "It seems you are not done yet, child."


Inuyasha’s eyes went wide. "Twins?" he asked.


"Aye," Kaede confirmed.

‘Well, twins aren’t so bad. There are two of us after all,’ he thought.

Sango took the pup from Kagome and handed it to Rin. She and Kaede helped Kagome deliver the second pup. This one was a girl and looked identical to Inuyasha.

Kagome screamed again as she held the tiny girl in her arms. Kaede’s eyes went wide.

"Please don’t tell me there’s another one in there!" Inuyasha yelled.


"Seems to be," Kaede told him.

 

‘Okay… Okay… Deep breath,’ Inuyasha thought. He took a deep breath to calm himself. ‘Three… We can deal with three…’


Sango handed the second pup to Rin. Rin had already wrapped the first in a blanket and laid it on a futon. She took the little girl and proceeded to wrap this one up as well.

Sango coached Kagome through her contractions as she gave birth to her third pup. This one was a girl too and looked completely human in every way.


When Kagome let out another scream Inuyasha pushed Kaede out of the way and looked under the blanket covering Kagome’s lower body searching between her legs. He couldn’t believe this!


"How the fuck is she fitting them all in there?!" he complained.

Kaede pushed him back out of the way. He got up and started pacing again. Kagome screamed as she gave birth to their fourth pup. This one was identical to the second pup. A little girl that looked exactly like Inuyasha. They were obviously identical while the rest so far were fraternal.

‘Four?! How can a human carry four pups?! How are we suppose to take care of them all?!’ Inuyasha wondered.

When Kagome let out yet another scream and heard Kaede say, "Oh my…" he just couldn’t take it anymore. He knew what that meant. Five… So far there were five… Inuyasha’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as he quickly lost consciousness. He fainted dead away, stiff as a board, and landed flat on his back with a crash.


"Inuyasha-sama!" Rin cried.

"Leave him," Kaede said.

Kagome gave a last push and heard a pup’s cry.

"You have another boy, Kagome," Kaede informed her.

Kagome looked down at the silver haired boy. He had her face, but Inuyasha’s demonic features. She finally felt the pain recede and sighed with relief. She held out her arms for her new son. Kaede handed the pup over. Kagome held the little boy transfixed at his beauty.

There were screams coming from the other pups all around her. She looked around and felt incredibly overwhelmed. What the hell had happened? Why did they have quintuplets?

"You have three girls and two boys Kagome-sama," Rin announced.

"What I have is a headache! We can’t take care of five pups!"


"We’ll all help, Kagome," Sango promised her.

Kagome looked over at her unconscious mate. She decided to leave him there for now. She had a feeling that this was going to be the last time he got a decent sleep in a long, long time.

End Notes:
Just for the record. The reason why Kagome and Inuyasha had so many pups is because of Inuyasha's demonic blood. If you notice puppys are born in litters. There are usually more than two (at least three) in each. Also, Kagome's body would be properly prepared to support all the pups also because of Inuyasha's demonic blood. So she produces enough breast milk for all of them. The title of the story is 'Pack Attack' because Kagome has given birth to a whole pack.


Please leave a review!
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1255