Thumping by mayu28
Summary: Mama Higurashi hears some questionable noises from her daughters room...
Categories: Drabbles, Humor Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome's Mom
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 215 Read: 2382 Published: 29 Mar 2009 Updated: 29 Mar 2009
Story Notes:
I do not own Inuyasha or anything else created by the great Rumiko Takahashi!

1. Thumping by mayu28

Thumping by mayu28
With a basket full of laundry, Mama Higurashi turned the corner and began to walk up the stairs. When she reached the top, she heard a noise and stopped. There was a thumping sound that was loud and had a steady fast beat coming from her daughter’s room.

She put down her basket and began to creep down the hallway so that the floors wouldn’t squeak. A couple feet from the door, she listened carefully. Between the banging she heard pleasured moans of a male. Was her daughter doing that?
Anger and shock began to fill her. Her daughter was so young and she trusted her and Inuyasha. Getting her composure, she walked in front of the door and opened it. She looked onto the bed and there sat Inuyasha scratching his ear with his foot. A looked of pleasure crossed his face and he scratched with such velocity that it cause the head board of Kagome’s bed to bang against the wall.


Inuyasha didn’t notice her until he heard a chuckle and stopped in mid scratch. He blushed deeply and dashed for the window and jumped out. Mama Higurashi fell to the floor in fits of laughter. Of all the things that she was expecting, it was not that!

~Fin~
End Notes:
RATE AND REVIEW!!!


I saw my dog the other day scratching his ear the other day and he would let out a moan once or twice. It shook the living room and I then I came up with this idea!
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1166