Meeting Again for the first time by Nevar
Summary: Plans to met Kagome
Categories: General, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1197 Read: 2098 Published: 19 Oct 2007 Updated: 19 Oct 2007

1. They had told themselves that they wouldn’t get involved yet by Nevar

They had told themselves that they wouldn’t get involved yet by Nevar
Author's Notes:
Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru wait for Kagome
 Meeting Again for the first time.

( ) Mean when someone is thinking to them selves. "......" mean when no one has any thing to say or to reply or statement made by someone else." " means that someone is talking. ‘ ’ means that some is thinking something or thinking to themselves.

 

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any Inuyasha by products. I also don’t won any of the loving character.

Chapter 1 They had told themselves that they wouldn’t get involved yet

 

They had told themselves that they wouldn’t get involved yet, it was to soon. They tried to live their lives even when they realized they where fast coming up on the time Kagome was born in. Even so the wish wouldn’t work until the designated time. It was hard to stay away, for Inuyasha especially he had a deeper bond with Kagome, well that was his excuse when Sesshoumaru had to drag him back from Kagome’s family shrine.

 

" Inuyasha she hasn’t even been born yet." Sesshoumaru would try to tell him.

 

" Don’t you think I know that I was just visiting no one well know."

 

" Your playing a real dangerous game Inuyasha, Kagome has yet to be born, if you had been observed by anyone in her family it could have serious repercussion on the past."

 

" Yeah, yeah, yeah, and if I went back and kill my father I would still be here."

 

" That’s if you went back and killed your ‘Grandfather’."

 

" What ever mister smart ass."

 

Sesshoumaru sighed how was he going to finish medical school and keep Inuyasha out of trouble. He didn’t know how they stayed together all these year. He thought on that for a moment. Yes, Kagome is what kept them together. Actually the prospect of her anyway.

 

" You didn’t even use a concealing spell your just getting sloppy it’s like you want to be seen."

" What would be so bad if Kagome’s mother knows us, if I remember she liked me you know. I was always welcome in their house."

" You’d have to explain yourself now and then the past you would have to explain. You’d have to tell her about every thing. That would give her time to worry then when time comes she won’t let Kagome anywhere near the well. Again Kagome’s not even born or thought about yet you might make her change her mind about having children. She’s a child herself she’s barely out of high school."

 

" God your like a record, okay I’ll us the spell."

 

" No, just stay away all together, besides you have to study for exams." Sesshoumaru said sternly picking up a book chucking it at him.

 

 

It was hard at first getting Inuyasha to think more about his future. For the first 300 years he would roam around doing nothing. He was too depressed about choosing Kikyou, over Kagome.

One of the biggest mistakes he’s known Inuyasha to make and he has lived with his brother for 470 plus years. He only finally got through to his about 30 or so years ago.

It’s been a slow process, Inuyasha having the attention span of a modern domestic dog. He wished he had the use of the necklace then thing would have been easier. It took Inuyasha 7 year to graduate from high school then there was college. He didn’t even want think about how Inuyasha go into college, well let just say that the new library he bought for the college well help Inuyasha in whatever academic endeavor he so chooses.

He opt for History by the way, Japanese Mythology being his major. Self promoting son of a bitch and that just him saying nice things. He did the easy thing, he was history and Mythology himself being there to live through it or seeing it first hand.

Sesshoumaru opted for the medical field he had done a lot of studying of his own throughout his many year. His interest in this subject began when Sango had the first of seven child father by of course Miroku. Why she’d pick the perverted monk to be her husband was beyond him, he guessed there’s no accounting for good taste, substance, or breeding. Love is blind, at least that was the kid say now a day.

His major was more of a challenge and he wouldn’t have had it any other way. He was planing to be an Obstetrician/Gynecologist and his train will be complete 6 months. . Why a child doctor? It was a joyous and pain full decision. Rin the human child that fallow him around and he quickly came to love as his own died in child birth, her first. The child he managed to save went on to have children and so on and so on until today. Rin’s decedents begetting the very reason he and his brother are living and waiting today, Kagome.

It really not so hard to believe that Kagome’s mother being the latest in Rin family line. Rin and Kagome had similar personalities. He wasn’t really surprised. Now there wasn’t anything to do but wait. Finish School keep Inuyasha on his toes an out of trouble. Oh and yes, he plains to be the one to deliver Kagome. He’s keep that little bit to himself cause he didn’t want to sound like a hypocritic and all cause that what Inuyasha would call him if he knew that he too could stay away.

" I don’t want to study."

" Fine then don’t see if I care" Sesshoumaru smirked. " When Kagome is finally here and I mean the Kagome we knew you tell her you been doing very little with you life see what she thinks. Hey I know maybe you’ll still be in college when finish with the past and she can be your tutor."

 

Inuyasha shot his brother a heated glare.

" Like I need anyone to help me in my academic achievements." Inuyasha said egoistically while shining his nails just for the dramatic effect. "Those people love me at the University, haven’t you read my latest paper " The truth behind the Mythology of the Warring States Era. If you’d had you know it received many accolades from peers and professors alike." Inuyasha conclude with a self-satisfied smirk.

 

Sesshoumaru burst into earth shattering laughter. Inuyasha using big word, he was glade they didn’t go with public education who now how this conversation would have went.

 

" This from the demon who still thing instant ramen is fine dinning. Who’s every other word is profanity."

 

Inuyasha smirked evilly.

"What have you written doctor fluffy all you do is study, study, work, work, and for what nothing to show for. Don’t think I don’t know why your took this rout in your education, when Kagome’s born I want to be there too and if not there well be hell to pay."

 

" What as? My nurse?" Sesshoumaru chuckled."

And so on they went with their revilement; if a stranger were to observe this exchange they would think the two brother hate each other and they’d be right and wrong at the same time. It really was just a 476 year old rivalry that only plans to get worst with time. They wouldn’t have it any other way.

End Notes:

Review

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=115